Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I #1 :woohoo:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Luckily I can read and took a few minutes to read them :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yup, it's about the first thing I did...:ntome:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! Always want to know what rules I'm breakin! :p

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Shoutbox Question:

Suppose If I tell of something that I did in the past, and it's either beyond the statute of limitations, or back when it was legal to do so, does this still violate the board rules?

-TT

Last edited:
TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I believe I understand the rules, I really do... But ultimately, you only become aware that you actually do not understand the rules when you feel the iron fist of the Triumvirator, the true arbiter of understanding.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TS, it only hurts at first and then you become used to the "pain". It's a process.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I think I have, maybe I should check again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Potential Offender Rate: The Statistical Probability of a member saying or doing something that will get you banned. :)

This does not look good people.

Attachments

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Hey B,

I'm thinking if you're proactive, do a preemptive strike on all those people who voted 'No,' that chart will look a whole lot better. ;)

-TT

Potential Offender Rate: The Statistical Probability of a member saying or doing something that will get you banned. :)

This does not look good people.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, we do have to consider the "tough guy" factor. The "tough guy" factor is when [insert member] sees the thread and says; "I don't need no stupid rules" and votes No.

We have a another chart for those guys :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A pie chart! :head: Mmm, pie!

ryano

Awards
  • Established
He just likes the pictures of ripply male muscle..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

First one is our Potential Offender Rate. We're making progress but we are far from the 97% rating required :)

The second is our Non-Compliant Rate: Insubordinates.

These are views without response. In some circle they are called trolls. These members will be dealt with accordingly. They are not above the law. Santa does leave coal for bad little boys and girls. :(

Attachments

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll admit it!!!!

I had a post edited yesterday, so I RE-READ the rules!!!!

SORRY! :(

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I cowered in the corner for about 2 hours last night! I was so ashamed of myself!

EDIT: But we love you more for it! :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am rewarding ALL members for their response to my board rules poll.

For Participation:

• I repped everyone (less mods) who responded 'YES'. That is the equivalent of 5100 rep points.
ATTENTION: dnegel, Rumpnuts and runner have zero posts. If you will reply to this thread as your first post I will gladly retro-rep you your points.

Third Place:

• 20k rep points to each of the following members:
bpmartyr
TarHeelTrainer
sdmf45
TINYTOAD
Ripw4

Second Place:

• 30k rep points to each of the following members:
Stavross
PumpingIron

• 345 e-points to the following member:
smokinit

First Place:

• 1 year Gold Membership (on me) for the following member:
spatch

IMPORTANT! You MUST visit the New Gold Members Forum and follow the instructions. This forum will be visible once you are processed which may take up to 24 hours.

* First, Second and Third Place winners were selected at random (less mods).

Remember! It pays to read, understand and obey the board rules. Thank you to all who participated.

Merry Christmas!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks 5150!

Congrats to the LUCKY ones!! That Gold membership is NICE!! :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am rewarding ALL members for their response to my board rules poll.

For Participation:

• I repped everyone (less mods) :study: who responded 'YES'. That is the equivalent of 5100 rep points.
:whiner:

LOL!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're all going to laugh at you!

THey're all going to laugh at you!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I read them a while ago and when I went Gold. Read them again just now. Don't seem to have changed much. Loosely translated, don't do anything illegal and don't be a prick. The latter part tests me sometimes I admit. It's like asking a prick to not be a prick.

Ah ****.

:gas:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually being a prick is really not on my radar as much as posting (illegal stuff) source posting, and non sponsor links.

Jayhawkk: The staff of AnabolicMinds (and their immediately family) are ineligible for consideration for prizes, favors or gratuities of any kind. Offer void in Alaska and Hawaii. Prizes shipped withing the 48 US Continental States. AnabolicMinds Admins reserve the right to make you feel like you were screwed and encourage you to learn to like it...mister!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Actually being a prick is really not on my radar as much as posting (illegal stuff) source posting, and non sponsor links.

Jayhawkk: The staff of AnabolicMinds (and their immediately family) are ineligible for consideration for prizes, favors or gratuities of any kind. Offer void in Alaska and Hawaii. Prizes shipped withing the 48 US Continental States. AnabolicMinds Admins reserve the right to make you feel like you were screwed and encourage you to learn to like it...mister!
LMAO

:goodpost:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to read the rules again...I almost broke one...and I got repped.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's like asking a prick to not be a prick.
Try being a prick that is enforcing pricks that are asked not to be a prick when if the situation was reversed you would be that same prick that is getting yelled at by the head prick.

:D

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Try being a prick that is enforcing pricks that are asked not to be a prick when if the situation was reversed you would be that same prick that is getting yelled at by the head prick.
Once again, the Head Clown speaks with eloquence and clarity.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think he was talking about me if it wasn't completely for the fact I had no idea what he just said.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Non sponsor links? How do we know if they are sponsors?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Non sponsor links? How do we know if they are sponsors?
Look in the Sponosr Section. If the company doesn't have their own section of the forum, they are not a sponsor!

Anabolic Xtreme is a Sponsor! So I can post all the links and information up that I want about their products and the company! You know like Mass FX, or Hyperdrol, or Retain, or stimulant X!

:shameless plug: :icon_lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
non board sponsor links are unacceptable. Obviously those are board sponsor link and therefore acceptable.