• Yes

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
And that sponsor section is where? I did look, no kidding.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
So I guess I shouldnt have linked to JB's site than, is that correct?
I did read the rules by the way.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Company Reps / Advertising

"Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could care less if you link to pure information resources or sites that don't compete with current sponsors.

The linking rules mainly are for people trying to advertise, other company reps and people who hide as regular members but are in fact reps.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Man, I looked to see how the poll was going 3 or 4 times and never bothered to vote because I thought this was in jest...good deal with the prizes B, looks like we have ~18% troublemakers though :(

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was just an attempt at promoting awareness. Most don't realize or care that they exist. It was an attempt at prevention rather than correction.

Like Bobo mentioned about direct competion with our board sponsor. A link to a product from some other retailer that one of our retailers carry or for that matter a link to another retailer. Our guys do a very good job of providing us tremendous service and products at pretty outstanding prices. They have earned our loyalty...IMHO.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was just an attempt at promoting awareness. Most don't realize or care that they exist. It was an attempt at prevention rather than correction.

Like Bobo mentioned about direct competion with our board sponsor. A link to a product from some other retailer that one of our retailers carry or for that matter a link to another retailer. Our guys do a very good job of providing us tremendous service and products at pretty outstanding prices. They have earned our loyalty...IMHO.
AMEN TO THAT!!!