Bmft is getting stronger errday

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother straight up smacking it man killing it beast mode! I hear yah man get pumped and pump us up at same time!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Brother straight up smacking it man killing it beast mode! I hear yah man get pumped and pump us up at same time!
FUARKKK!!@ did you watch my vids??? Ps you needa make some vids too bro

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Meh. Not very motivating day.

Back

Deadlifts
135x5 225x5 275x3 315x3 345x3 365x3 385x1 385x1

Not as strong with new form but way better form. Only hitched on the second to last set. After deadlifts felt like crap.. don't even know why. Meh. Don't feel like doin anything. Tomorrow is shoulders gonna kill it.

Bb rows
135x10x3 185x10x2

Db rows
85x10 90x10

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Shoulders.

Today was Alright. Been pretty lean lately. Lost a lot of water weight this week and feeling kinda weaker but no big deal but that's from eating cleaner. Could also be from stress, cardio, or work.

Overhead Bb press
45x8 65x8 95x6 115x6 135x4 155x2

Db shoulder press
75x10 75x8

Cgbp- this was hardcore I killed it.
135x12 155x10 185x6 205x5 225x3

Circuit of scaption (20), rear delt bent over laterals(15), and face pull(40), 1 set of 12 each

Then side lateral raises(15) to face pulls (55) twelve reps each

Seated tricep extensions
85x8x2

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Takin my pre workout poop this has been my most exciting day all week now that I know people read my log haha!!
Oh and I got footage of it

Jesus dude thats nasty. But hey man whatever makes your logging experience better I guess.

LOL j/k man.

I'm finally in here!

EDIT: And I see you're doing some scaption now. How does it feel compared to side/front raises? I love them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great job in here man with the weights...

:thumbsup:

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Jesus dude thats nasty. But hey man whatever makes your logging experience better I guess.

LOL j/k man.

I'm finally in here!

EDIT: And I see you're doing some scaption now. How does it feel compared to side/front raises? I love them.
Feels pretty good. By the time I did them my delts and arms were pretty torched from the the compounds

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Great job in here man with the weights...

:thumbsup:
Thanks. I lift with people bigger than me so I always feel like I'm not strong enough but hey haha still tryin to throw it around. Also sucks when your 155lb friend deads a max of 450

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Cardio today, gonna go on a moderate paced jog here in a few mins. Prob 30-45 mins around town. I think its high 80s maybe 90s out. Then get some *hip cardio* later with my lady. To bad AB doesn't follow this log. Haha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Holy fux its hot as the devils nutsack outside. Ran for about 30/35 mins. Had about 5 mins worth of accumulated walking. I def need more cardio. Treadmills are wayyyy to easy lol FUARK I can feels my heartbeat pounding in my legs its crazy. Still tunnel visionedw lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I feel you on the heat it's like lil john til the sweat drops of my balls til all the **** crawl lol. Good job on the cardio!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Man I feel you on the heat it's like lil john til the sweat drops of my balls til all the **** crawl lol. Good job on the cardio!!
Hahaha exactly how it was!! I was sweating before I even started!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy fux its hot as the devils nutsack outside. Ran for about 30/35 mins. Had about 5 mins worth of accumulated walking. I def need more cardio. Treadmills are wayyyy to easy lol FUARK I can feels my heartbeat pounding in my legs its crazy. Still tunnel visionedw lol
Probably doesn't help you ran in the heat either ;) I'm sure when you do the treadmill its in an air conditioned facility. You'd be surprised what humidity and/or increased temps can do to impeding your respiratory tract. Perceived increased work of breathing much faster than normal. Suckkkkks. I try to run early morning or late at night if I'm going outside.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Probably doesn't help you ran in the heat either ;) I'm sure when you do the treadmill its in an air conditioned facility. You'd be surprised what humidity and/or increased temps can do to impeding your respiratory tract. Perceived increased work of breathing much faster than normal. Suckkkkks. I try to run early morning or late at night if I'm going outside.
So much truth.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Bout to head out for some leg training ... FUARKKK

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Leg day@!

Box Squats:
135x5x2 225x5 245x5 265x4 285x4 290x2 295x2

Db hamstring curls
50x10 55x10 60x10

Calf raises on leg press (* amount of plays/side)
5*x25 6x25 7x25

Leg raises after first two sets 1x15

Then situps on decline holding 25lb

Felt Hella strong today. The last three sets on squat were tough but I got it!! Working hard!! Tentatively going to start my fat smack log next week so ill be cutting. Hopefully my strength doesn't drop too much. Thinking of doing a version of westside or maybe just do 5/3/1 on the cut and just keep it while I bulk. Feeling awesome right now just gotta get my financial situation in order

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg day@!

Box Squats:
135x5x2 225x5 245x5 265x4 285x4 290x2 295x2

Db hamstring curls
50x10 55x10 60x10

Calf raises on leg press (* amount of plays/side)
5*x25 6x25 7x25

Leg raises after first two sets 1x15

Then situps on decline holding 25lb

Felt Hella strong today. The last three sets on squat were tough but I got it!! Working hard!! Tentatively going to start my fat smack log next week so ill be cutting. Hopefully my strength doesn't drop too much. Thinking of doing a version of westside or maybe just do 5/3/1 on the cut and just keep it while I bulk. Feeling awesome right now just gotta get my financial situation in order
FFFFFUUUUUUu!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my leg day too. I hate the leg day. But I love it. Nice numbers!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks man. I can do 315 about an inch. Above parallel but that doesn't count so that's why I use the box that's below parallel

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
FFFFFUUUUUUu!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my leg day too. I hate the leg day. But I love it. Nice numbers!
**** yeah man. I love getting the leg day outta the way cause it either makes it a great week or you get motivation to kill everything else

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I can do 315 about an inch. Above parallel but that doesn't count so that's why I use the box that's below parallel
At least you are squatting correctly. I can't stand seeing the people that quarter or half rep the squat and think its a victory. I go below parallel and I'm moving about 1.5ft down just to get there! How's your stance? How far apart are your feet?

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
At least you are squatting correctly. I can't stand seeing the people that quarter or half rep the squat and think its a victory. I go below parallel and I'm moving about 1.5ft down just to get there! How's your stance? How far apart are your feet?
Slightly wider than shoulder width

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slightly wider than shoulder width
Sounds good to me. I personally, with my long ass legs, go super wide. If I'm thinking correctly that most squat racks are the same distance across from the catch bars then my feet toes are usually touching the base of those catch bars. Does that make sense? Play with your width some and see if it makes it any easier/harder ;)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Yeah I try different things but my main focus is trying to get that depth

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Chest.

Yesterdays session was awful!!!
Flat bench
135x5 185x5 205x5 225x4 235x4 245x2

Incline Db press
40x12 60x8 55x10

Pushups x 35

Preacher curl ez bar
65x10

Db curls
30x10

Just felt Hella weak Idk why.. terrible day. Gonna Deadlift tomorrow meh.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Awesome back day today. Brought in my partner and started teaching him. Were gonna get him swole!!! I also got him to join AM

My workout,

DEADS
135x5x2 225x2 275x5 315x4 345x4 365x3 385x1

Db rows
70x10 75x10 80x10

Bb rows
135x10x3

Oh and here is my back

ForumRunner_20120906_194046.png

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U ah beast on them deads boy!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I was a ****ing alpha male today brahs.. more to come. Let's just say I was feeling some heavy weight with volume

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Shoulders and Tris

Overhead press- changed it up today, instead of going just parallel with my arms, i touched the bar at my chest
bar x 8 95x5 115x5 125x4x4 135x3x2 Killed that **** today was feeling pretty hardcore after that!!

CGBP- worked on being explosive with this, was trying to move the weight

135x10 155x10x2 185x5 drop set to 135x5

then i did unsupported db shoulder press supersetted with face pulls

30x10/50x10 35x10/60x10 45x10/70x10 The db press was tougher than I thought!! thanks dj for the idea!! gonna do these from now on I feel like it will help me be stronger!!

seated side raises superset with my 0 side raises (i call it that cause the DB takes the range of motion of a 0. I start DBs touching palms facing each other, then raise my elbows high until the Dbs touch and my palms are facing opposite, focus on keeping elbows way out to the side as to activate the side delt)

10x10/10x10 10x10/10x10 no need to go heavy here if doing them right ;)

Power shrugs
135x30 225x10x2

incline tricep extensions
65x10x2

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeeeeeze brother you killing it like beast mode dem sum! I need you to spread that insanity to me, I'm struggling!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Geeeeeeze brother you killing it like beast mode dem sum! I need you to spread that insanity to me, I'm struggling!
But pack your log is my inspiration dude. Just trying to imitate the hulk (;
You're the beast!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But pack your log is my inspiration dude. Just trying to imitate the hulk (;
You're the beast!!
THanks bud I needed that. Today sucked!!! Bad night at the fields but it's all good I'ma go shopping tomorrow for some new running shoes!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
THanks bud I needed that. Today sucked!!! Bad night at the fields but it's all good I'ma go shopping tomorrow for some new running shoes!
It's my pleasure bro!! And what do you do for your tourney?? And hopefully you find a good pair is shoes

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Monday ill be starting a modified version of westside ... Stay tuned

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday ill be starting a modified version of westside ... Stay tuned
Westside is good ****. You killin it bro. Cool back tat btw.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Westside is good ****. You killin it bro. Cool back tat btw.
Thanks bro I really appreciate it. I do. I just wish I was stronger. Guys my weight do 3x their weight in lifts... I'll do my best thanks again for the inspiration it keeps me rollin bro

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's my pleasure bro!! And what do you do for your tourney?? And hopefully you find a good pair is shoes
Couldn't find the ones I wanted at any malls, but ordered offline last night. Brooks Beast 12 can't wait!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
monday – Dynamic Effort Bench

Dynamic Bench Press
Triceps