Blumkinking with LGI M60

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Run it for five! He'll even six would be alright.. As long as your pct is good Edit: your pct is solid. I'd run it for six weeks.. Imo[/QUOTE.

Yea going to pull the trigger and run it for 6 weeks, getting a little sides as of this morning , little upset stomach and back acne but I upped the dose on my cycle support and will listen to my body in the up coming weeks.!! Up 12 pounds .

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Just got my 4 more zydex pro pcts in, I love hoarding supps

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Off day

Since I'm going to run this for 6 weeks now, I'm going to run post cycle starting with 3 caps of pro pct, then taper to 1 for 5 weeks.

I'm very full looking , power is out standing...better results then my last run with SDMZ and LMG and I still have 3 more weeks of the M60 to look forward to.awesome stack

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my 4 more zydex pro pcts in, I love hoarding supps
You bought four more?! Aren't those suckers like 70+ shipping lol

You live in the states?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You bought four more?! Aren't those suckers like 70+ shipping lol You live in the states?
yes I'm in the states , that's why I try and order in bulk from the uk. It's cheaper then 22 bucks every time. I wish I could open a store in the US and just sell "pro pct "I would become rich !!! My cousin just used it for his SD and test cycle and he recovered so quick!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Arms

Close grip triceps

135 for 5
225 for 5
285 for 5
305 for 1
315 for 1

Hammers

35 for 6
45 for 5
55 for 5
60 for 5

Weight pull ups 45 pound plate

5 sets of 5

Skull crushers

95 for 5
120 for 5
135 for 5
145 for 2 PR

Weighted dips 50lbs
5 sets of 6

Concentration curls

35 for 6
40 for 5
40 for 5
35 for 7

Loving this cycle... Up 14 pounds and climbing a pound almost every day.strength is up. Hitting PRs almost every exercise. Probably going to be my last oral only cycle. Got me a good test connect for future runs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arms Close grip triceps 135 for 5 225 for 5 285 for 5 305 for 1 315 for 1 Hammers 35 for 6 45 for 5 55 for 5 60 for 5 Weight pull ups 45 pound plate 5 sets of 5 Skull crushers 95 for 5 120 for 5 135 for 5 145 for 2 PR Weighted dips 50lbs 5 sets of 6 Concentration curls 35 for 6 40 for 5 40 for 5 35 for 7 Loving this cycle... Up 14 pounds and climbing a pound almost every day.strength is up. Hitting PRs almost every exercise. Probably going to be my last oral only cycle. Got me a good test connect for future runs.
14lbs? When would you say you gained the most weight per week? This past week or week two? Test would be nice lol wifey won't let me use :(

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
14lbs? When would you say you gained the most weight per week? This past week or week two? Test would be nice lol wifey won't let me use :(
in the last 6 days I've been packing on the pounds. Not a pound a day since I've started .only negative is my complete loss in appetite. Force feeding myself lol

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Back

Deads

135 for 5
225 for 5
285 for 5
315 for 5
385 for 5

Weighted pull-ups

5 sets of 5 ,25lb plate

Barbell rows

135 for 5
185 for 5
225 for 5
285 for 3 with belt
315 for some shrugs lol with belt

Lat pull down

140 for 5
185 for 5
225 for 5
Super set with 110 till failure

Dumbbell rows

90 for 5
100 for 5
100 for 5
110 for 5
110 for 4 pain

Power and endurance keeps coming. Pretty excited to run this stack for 6 weeks. Had some "turkey" hotdogs for the first time today. With kraut and peppers and onions and zucchini. Awesome pre workout food. Huge pump today. Lethargy is here but doesn't really slow me down. Sex drive is gone but I'm sure that "proviron" will help with that post cycle!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Rarely does the lethargy on cycle really ever play a toll on my day. Pretty rough today. Pretty unmotivated... but still ripping down the food. Egg whites and turkey with flax bread and oats for breakfast . Just had a steak at capital grille with 3 sides of steamed veggies . Baked potato, garden salad. Tasty.... Was going to be a off day but I really need a pump.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Chest

Dumbbell press

65 for 5
85 for 5
100 for 5
100 for 5
110 for 5 felt light

Incline bench

135 for 5
185 for 5
205 for 5
225 for 4 !!!!!!!! Huge PR for me

Decline dumbbells

90 for 5
95 for 5
95 for 5
95 for 2 pain in the shoulder

Weight dips

5 sets of 5

45 lb plate

Barbell flat bench to failure 14 reps

Workout was great, strong as f$$k . Added more cissus . Elbows are starting to ache but power keeps coming . Let's go M60!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Legs

Squat

135 for 5
185 for 5
255 for 5
305 for 5
315 for 4 felt good and light

Front squat

135 for 5
185 for 5
225 belt and spotter for 5
285 belt and spotter for 2
Legs pretty tired after that set but went to hack squat

Hack squat machine

5 sets of 5 with 4 plates

Finished with some calfs, hamstrings, and some weighted box jumps.

Loving this stack , still banging out the calories and keeping the food intake high. Force feeding almost all my meals just not hungry but strength is up and lethargy has dissipated. Even though I'm bulking I'm staying relatively lean, just getting thicker. Which I would say this is ideal. SDMZ put a lot of body fat on me. Even when my cals were 500 lower than what I'm at now....libido is gone.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That some good work on those front squats! Loss of appetite has some correlation to toxicity to the liver.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
That some good work on those front squats! Loss of appetite has some correlation to toxicity to the liver.
Thanks tyga, ate some bison burgers today with your name all over them!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Any of you guys ever run anabeta elite with your post cycle? Two bottles were sent to me as a free gift with my last large order. Reviews sound promising!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any of you guys ever run anabeta elite with your post cycle? Two bottles were sent to me as a free gift with my last large order. Reviews sound promising!!
I just came off the the OG anabeta, and didn't notice a thing... The ABE has Forskolin, which if you've read coops write up/input on is an outstanding compound

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I just came off the the OG anabeta, and didn't notice a thing... The ABE has Forskolin, which if you've read coops write up/input on is an outstanding compound
good stuff man look forward to it!!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Chest

135 for 5
185 for 5
255 for 5
285 for 5
305 for 4

Incline dumbbells

75 for 5
90 for 5
90 for 5
100 for 3
105 for 2 PR for me

Incline chest press

200 for 5
250 for 5
250 for 5
255 for 4

Dumbbell flys

35 for 5
40 for 5
50 for 5
55 for burnout , 11 reps

Weighted dips

5 sets for 5 , 45 pound plate, elbows killing me

High rep cable flys to hit all parts of the chest

100 reps total

Everything to going well with this cycle. 2 more weeks .. Power is still dominate. I get a little queazy from time to time after I eat. Over all still making good gains. I'm up a total of 16 pounds
right now. Look full and lean. Going to post some body shots at the end of the two weeks before post cycle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest 135 for 5 185 for 5 255 for 5 285 for 5 305 for 4 Incline dumbbells 75 for 5 90 for 5 90 for 5 100 for 3 105 for 2 PR for me Incline chest press 200 for 5 250 for 5 250 for 5 255 for 4 Dumbbell flys 35 for 5 40 for 5 50 for 5 55 for burnout , 11 reps Weighted dips 5 sets for 5 , 45 pound plate, elbows killing me High rep cable flys to hit all parts of the chest 100 reps total Everything to going well with this cycle. 2 more weeks .. Power is still dominate. I get a little queazy from time to time after I eat. Over all still making good gains. I'm up a total of 16 pounds right now. Look full and lean. Going to post some body shots at the end of the two weeks before post cycle.
16lbs! Dang bro, you about that life! That's awesome. Now I can't wait for my stano, mlmg and m1a cycle :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest 135 for 5 185 for 5 255 for 5 285 for 5 305 for 4 Incline dumbbells 75 for 5 90 for 5 90 for 5 100 for 3 105 for 2 PR for me Incline chest press 200 for 5 250 for 5 250 for 5 255 for 4 Dumbbell flys 35 for 5 40 for 5 50 for 5 55 for burnout , 11 reps Weighted dips 5 sets for 5 , 45 pound plate, elbows killing me High rep cable flys to hit all parts of the chest 100 reps total Everything to going well with this cycle. 2 more weeks .. Power is still dominate. I get a little queazy from time to time after I eat. Over all still making good gains. I'm up a total of 16 pounds right now. Look full and lean. Going to post some body shots at the end of the two weeks before post cycle.
Very nice.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, how was your alpha?
It was great. Kept me lean with no bloat which I thought the opposite was going to happen. The only side I got which was horrible was lethargy.
Gained a good 6lbs with no added fat. No complaints there. Didn't really go high on cals to gain much. I enjoyed it but probably won't run it ever again.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It was great. Kept me lean with no bloat which I thought the opposite was going to happen. The only side I got which was horrible was lethargy. Gained a good 6lbs with no added fat. No complaints there. Didn't really go high on cals to gain much. I enjoyed it but probably won't run it ever again.
yea lethargy was pretty heavy at times. Funny you mentioned no bloat . I was expecting the same thing going into it also. But still on cycle and no fat and very lean gains. DMZ and M sten put some fat on me . It was nice to stay very lean this run even on high calories.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea lethargy was pretty heavy at times. Funny you mentioned no bloat . I was expecting the same thing going into it also. But still on cycle and no fat and very lean gains. DMZ and M sten put some fat on me . It was nice to stay very lean this run even on high calories.
It was a good run for sure. But maybe won't run wit without something like stano. That should be nice too.

Word up. No bloat no fat gain is beauty. I did have a lot of cheat meals to and little fat gain. Not to shabby

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz and Msten may be my favorite stack lol well so far atleast

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Shoulders

Military

135 for 5
155 for 5
185 for 5
205 for 5
135 for burnout

Shrugs, heavy 10 sets of 5

Cleans

135 for 5
185 for 5
225 for 5
235 for 5 like its nothing , felt good

Delts and pulleys for some high reps.

Heavy front raises

Been getting queazy after all my lifts. Been taking it easy lost a lot of water in the last 3 days. Looking more defined and cut. Still strong and sitting at +15 lbs, 2 weeks till post cycle.

Quick question

Is proviron at higher doses "50mg" suppressive at all?

I have some extra to add in more during post cycle. My cousin did it for his test dbol cycle and it really dried him out. He looked great.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
How did I just find this log now?!?!??! Late but so innnnn. I'm startin my alpha20/mecha bridge next week and def likin what I'm readin. Any before pics taken?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
How did I just find this log now?!?!??! Late but so innnnn. I'm startin my alpha20/mecha bridge next week and def likin what I'm readin. Any before pics taken?
welcom!!. I have some
Pics I will be posting. Awesome stack so far.!!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I sliced up my hand just recently (12 stitches) so can be pushing the gym to hard so i will be continuing the heavy lifting in the next 3 to 4 days !!!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
welcom!!. I have some
Pics I will be posting. Awesome stack so far.!!
freakin cannot wait to start next week. u dosing any ai? i ahve some letro on hand and was wondering if it will be needed with the alpha one in the stack

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
freakin cannot wait to start next week. u dosing any ai? i ahve some letro on hand and was wondering if it will be needed with the alpha one in the stack
Yes I have aromasin if needed. letro if your gyno prone is never a bad idea to have . My post cycle is pretty F**king good

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Since my injury I haven't got the best workouts in bout I wanted to give a final review on the LGI M60 stack.

Size: 9 out 10 with my high calorie intake and 5x5 training. I was able to pack on some lean mass. I loved the decease in body fat while I got thicker.

Endurance : 8 out of 10, never felt sluggish in the gym, even with lethargy was able to bang out some serious workouts.

Strength :8 out of 10, comparing this to another stack like SDMZ, I would give comparable strength and aggression.

Value: I ran this stack for 6 weeks gaining and hitting PRs constantly. My biggest strength was in week 5 so i recommend at least 5 weeks. And to the experienced user they could even push this to 8.

Sides: the only very bad side I got was lethargy. I'm not a big fan of test bases to combat it. Suck it up and train I guess. Compared to SDMZ it was a breeze.

Today starts my post cycle "zydex pro pct" Stacked with x gels, Lgi rehab, DAA, creatine mono. Pretty excited to see how the Triple stacked post cycle works. First time using proviron looking for some nice results. Keep ya updated.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Little update on Zydex Pro Pct product

5 days into post cycle, first off the proviron has made my cuts look awesome. Blood pressure is a little higher but ok. My libido was back within 3 days and the clomid/nolvadex has been making me feel outstanding throughout the day.

So far all gains have been maintained , strength still up. Very happy with Zydex

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Good job! You have convinced me to run an 8 week cycle of this stuff! I'm gonna run it at two-three caps, depending on sides. Ran alpha 20 at four caps and was blown away. Nice log! More people should run logs like this so everyone else can gain good info towards their own cycles. Thanks!