Would you take 10 year-old LGI SD-10 or CEL Alpha 1?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Ah, the days when it was legal. I still have a few bottles that have been refrigerated for 10 years.

Any guess as to the odds of there still being potency? Would be a shame to throw them out if there were still anabolic effects and no danger from taking them solely because of the manufacture date.

Necros

Awards
Go ahead and take them and we will all make side bets as to the outcome.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, the days when it was legal. I still have a few bottles that have been refrigerated for 10 years.

Any guess as to the odds of there still being potency? Would be a shame to throw them out if there were still anabolic effects and no danger from taking them solely because of the manufacture date.
Yeah, they're still good.
Just use the normal precautions...
Make sure they don't smell awful, or look jacked-up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If the pills are in normal looking shape then sure why not, I figured the worst thing that can happen is they don't work right?

If your second guessing yourself send me the SD and I'll dispose of it for you properly

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good thing on condensation from the fridge didn’t dissolve and ruin the caps!

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I scooped up a bunch of lgi sd10.
Still king Kong mode gtg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!