BLR Follidrone Transformation Challenge!!!!!*****

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No dude thank you. It's not just about the product which you've delivered. It's the fact you stand by every single person who takes you supplement, no matter how big/small they are, offer them the best advice you can to helping them, and never lower yourself to trying to make a quick buck with marketing.

You care about the consumer and that's why so many people are behind BLR
Of course bro!
Originally I started on the forums by request from the super mods on a couple big AAS/BB sites. I was asked to come on board and help guys out.
I have threads on other forums with 400+ pages and its all helping one guy at a time.
I probably answer 200 pms a day and over 100 emails.
And I truly do care about every one of you guys. In my mind making ancillaries like AIs and Prolactin inhibitors and acne supps was a way to help people with problems.
At the end of the day seeing you grow and be stoked on the results makes me super happy man. Its this reason Im in this industry.

Really happy man. Looks like the cycle is going very well. Not many natty supps change your physique in two weeks.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
brundel can you just drop an 8 bottle stack with the 6 you mentioned and 2 bottles of Follidrone? I'll drop the cash right now.

/me wants to try

AM posters make it sound like crack. BB.com is super skeptical but the guys at AM are flipping ****. I've heard some dead reviews and others that are just unheard of. Did someone really gain 100lbs on their deadlift?

I saw this mentioned but not answered, sourced from cacao or green tea?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
brundel can you just drop an 8 bottle stack with the 6 you mentioned and 2 bottles of Follidrone? I'll drop the cash right now. /me wants to try AM posters make it sound like crack. BB.com is super skeptical but the guys at AM are flipping ****. I've heard some dead reviews and others that are just unheard of. Did someone really gain 100lbs on their deadlift? I saw this mentioned but not answered, sourced from cacao or green tea?
My DL is up 45 in 2 weeks and I'm sure there will be people with much better results on dl's as my legs are my worst asset

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
My DL is up 45 in 2 weeks and I'm sure there will be people with much better results on dl's as my legs are my worst asset
What were you starting with beforehand and what sort of program are you running?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What were you starting with beforehand and what sort of program are you running?
I was running a 5x5 5 day split, then went on holiday for a week. Back training for 18 days and deadlift is up 45 lbs. if you search my username on bb I had a 10 week transformation thread

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I was running a 5x5 5 day split, then went on holiday for a week. Back training for 18 days and deadlift is up 45 lbs. if you search my username on bb I had a 10 week transformation thread
Sorry I can't seem to find the thread or anywhere you mentioned Follidrone on BB.com :/

I did find:

"Current Supplement Stack:

Opti-Men (3 a day)
Testofuel (4 a day)
Extreme Test (1 scoop a day)
BCAA's
EAA's

Will be starting the gym pre work soon, so will probably be taking a pre workout, although will be getting one which is non stim based - Chaos & Pain Permaswole looks very good, and is coming out soon"

But not seeing where Follidrone fits in there.

My searching skills probably suck. No joke, please link me.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I can't seem to find the thread or anywhere you mentioned Follidrone on BB.com :/ I did find: "Current Supplement Stack: Opti-Men (3 a day) Testofuel (4 a day) Extreme Test (1 scoop a day) BCAA's EAA's Will be starting the gym pre work soon, so will probably be taking a pre workout, although will be getting one which is non stim based - Chaos & Pain Permaswole looks very good, and is coming out soon" But not seeing where Follidrone fits in there. My searching skills probably suck. No joke, please link me.
I've only been on follidrone for 2 weeks, the log was for what I was doing previously

If you go into supplement logs on here, my follidrone log is up, has photos etc

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
brundel can you just drop an 8 bottle stack with the 6 you mentioned and 2 bottles of Follidrone? I'll drop the cash right now. /me wants to try AM posters make it sound like crack. BB.com is super skeptical but the guys at AM are flipping ****. I've heard some dead reviews and others that are just unheard of. Did someone really gain 100lbs on their deadlift? I saw this mentioned but not answered, sourced from cacao or green tea?
I welcome you to follow my log as well, no 100lb increase on DLs but there's plenty to gather an idea from.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel can you just drop an 8 bottle stack with the 6 you mentioned and 2 bottles of Follidrone? I'll drop the cash right now.

/me wants to try

AM posters make it sound like crack. BB.com is super skeptical but the guys at AM are flipping ****. I've heard some dead reviews and others that are just unheard of. Did someone really gain 100lbs on their deadlift?

I saw this mentioned but not answered, sourced from cacao or green tea?
Here is why there is a difference-

AM hundreds of guys have run cycles of the product.
There are dozens of logs and reviews.
Im here personally to answer questions so people can ask me directly. Also I can defend when people say stupid things.

BB.com we are not present there.
There are 0 logs
0 people who have used the product
mostly lies and bs posted about the product.

At BB.com there are posts that range from support to complete lies and some things that dont even make sense.
Danes, for example posted that he ran Follidrone for 3 days so he knows its bunk. He then stated that every logger and person who is having positive results it lying. He also stated that we spiked everything with steroids. I guess not his bottles because they are bunk.
He tried to post a similar thread here and after 2 responses from me he was apologizing and saying he misread or misunderstood. Then he went there and posted where he thought I couldnt see it.
The funny thing....there are actually a bunch of people who think hes telling the truth.....and people who then say even stupider things because they think they look cool if they have the same opinion as everyone else even if its slanderous lies. I did go ahead and respond to him there but I havnt returned as I dont have the time to deal with children and Im not a sponsor there so its a waste of time.

At this point Follidrone is the hottest product to hit the supp market in years.
Nothing natural even comes close.
There is alot of jealousy and hating and of course cloning. If it didnt work why would there already be clones....several.

My good friend did gain 100lbs on his dead lift yes. In the first week.

Several other guys have hit 65-95lb increases on lifts as well. Non sponsored.
Lots of guys gained 6-11lbs
TONS of Pr's hit
Quite a few guys gained weight while in deficit so..they gained muscle and lost bodyfat concurrently. Not many things except some steroids do this really.
Real, actual recomp.
Endurance on par or better than anything else around.
Pumps *****ing any pump product.
Stimulates new vein growth.

Its also healthy.
Increased HDL
Decreased triglycerides.
Antioxidant
Decreased inflammation

Non hormonal so no PCT needed.

Also I dont mention the source for a reason. Same reason I dont put the mg or % on the label.
I knew how great this stuff was and I know there are always companies that dont do anything but wait for someone else to bring something great to the market so they can copy it. People thought I was nuts....but now there are more clones than FN starwars.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
my package of 4 folli is here this morning fuuuark went to bed way to early. christmas in july

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So how many people do we have officially in this challenge?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So how many people do we have officially in this challenge?
Doesn't matter.... All shall fall before TheMovement!!!!

Lol hey I'm allowed such antics

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody loses in this challenge either way and someone just ends up being a little luckier than the others. The people that don't win get to go beyond any imagined possibility on a natural supplement and the one winner just happened to get a **** load of great product.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Nobody loses in this challenge either way and someone just ends up being a little luckier than the others. The people that don't win get to go beyond any imagined possibility on a natural supplement and the one winner just happened to get a **** load of great product.
I honestly think there should be a 1st and 2nd place winner!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
BB.com we are not present there.
There are 0 logs
0 people who have used the product
A log has gone up there within the last week, but looks like he is running another epi product (stacked with King). But its an epi product, at least.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You got that right lol, I didn't go all out and sadly looking like I'm still short on 2day lol dangit

Get that log going man
bro, you forget your little UK friend who isnt going to let you walk away with the win so easily. Youre going to have to go through pain 5 times a week to make me finish in 2nd ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More meat for the table.....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pic update

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
image-3004824593.jpg

Where y'all at?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just taking pictures from phones that weren't made in 2005. What's up with the blur my man?? LOL

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just taking pictures from phones that weren't made in 2005. What's up with the blur my man?? LOL
I won't lie it was indeed taken with a flip! Lls smh damnit I did just get an iPhone though

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of adding xgels/ABE to my stack for this transformation, decided to stay with follidrone/viron.

BLR till I die ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man guys I think Im kicking but in this thing! Whatcha guys think lol?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your maintaining man!

No more transformation for you! Hahahahaha
Bodyweight yes, but at my weight and height ive only scratched the surface of this journey fella. Big things are still on the way!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Bodyweight yes, but at my weight and height ive only scratched the surface of this journey fella. Big things are still on the way!
Only have about 2 weeks left of this competition!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Really need to drive the last 4 weeks home, had to take a week off here and there and its slowed my progress

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Men

We are in the last 3 weeks before all contestants will be finished and all of the photos and everything will be ready.
On or around the 15th Ill post a new thread.

Each contestant will post before and after pics. The more the better. If you can Photoshop them so they are next to each other even better.
Post all your photos.
Post all info you have such as weight and any measurements you may have taken.

Ill post in the promotion forum and Ill also ask Admin if I can spam a little to try to get more judges.
The thread will be a POLL thread so those viewing can choose and we can clearly see who wins.
The winner will receive 6 units of product as well as bragging rights of course.

Also just so everyone knows we are hosting a Powerlifting comp with Antaeus and Strong supplements.
Lots of prizes and sales and a much bigger array of competitions
Its gonna be insane.
TONS of product to give to winners.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok Men We are in the last 3 weeks before all contestants will be finished and all of the photos and everything will be ready. On or around the 15th Ill post a new thread. Each contestant will post before and after pics. The more the better. If you can Photoshop them so they are next to each other even better. Post all your photos. Post all info you have such as weight and any measurements you may have taken. Ill post in the promotion forum and Ill also ask Admin if I can spam a little to try to get more judges. The thread will be a POLL thread so those viewing can choose and we can clearly see who wins. The winner will receive 6 units of product as well as bragging rights of course. Also just so everyone knows we are hosting a Powerlifting comp with Antaeus and Strong supplements. Lots of prizes and sales and a much bigger array of competitions Its gonna be insane. TONS of product to give to winners.
Well ladies!!! I will even be finishing early so it def gives a few of you all the opportunity to really blast forward some results. Keep on pushing it as I love comp. promos like this. I think I've been in everyone's logs and the feedback has been great so far. I'm glad to say I don't think I've seen anyone NOT progressing towards their goal using Folli

Also just so you all know I'm owning this Lifting Comp as well. Lol that is until the true beasts of AM awaken

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is gonna be a great contest.

Also I was going to mention.
Over the last year or so We /(I) have been working on a line of functional training clothing and gear.
Shorts
Wraps
straps
belts
Compression gear

Ive been testing the latest version of the shorts and they are badass.
Sort of a mix between MMA shorts and board trunks.
Stretchy where they need to be, loose where they need to be and tight where they need to be.
Perfect spots for small ipod or phone pocket.
Moisture wicking materials.
Wasteline grip like with higher end MMA shorts.

These ones have a slight split on the side for freedom when squatting and deadlifting.

Im going back and forth about the name.
Perhaps itll just remain BLR but a clothing branch.
Or I like the name HERC. Its already printed on some test straps. Looks sick.

Anyways if you guys have any requests let me know.
I mean if you think "it would be sick if someone made this for me to wear to the gym" or to run stadium stairs or whatever your into.

Its time someone made a line of gear specifically for bodybuilders and strength athletes. Not like Gasp stuff...super expensive and non functional.
This stuff is all function and Ive been working on the patterns for over a year.

We need something that fits but that gives us the freedom to move.
Something that stretches and gives where it needs to.
Clothing that isnt super hideous.

So...coming soon. Perhaps another month. I have the first batch of shorts being mocked up right now.

Black Lion Research Embroidered on the front flap.

Internal drawstring.

1 pocket.

I was hoping to be able to give some away for the Powerlifting comp but Im not sure if Im gonna make the deadline.
Il do my best to be able to offer BLR supps but also some shirts and shorts and straps and wraps.
;)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to order a pair of Hylete shorts but after seeing this I'll wait! HERC sounds good. No Velcro fly area I hope. Flap on the pocket with Velcro?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is gonna be a great contest. Also I was going to mention. Over the last year or so We /(I) have been working on a line of functional training clothing and gear. Shorts Wraps straps belts Compression gear Ive been testing the latest version of the shorts and they are badass. Sort of a mix between MMA shorts and board trunks. Stretchy where they need to be, loose where they need to be and tight where they need to be. Perfect spots for small ipod or phone pocket. Moisture wicking materials. Wasteline grip like with higher end MMA shorts. These ones have a slight split on the side for freedom when squatting and deadlifting. Im going back and forth about the name. Perhaps itll just remain BLR but a clothing branch. Or I like the name HERC. Its already printed on some test straps. Looks sick. Anyways if you guys have any requests let me know. I mean if you think "it would be sick if someone made this for me to wear to the gym" or to run stadium stairs or whatever your into. Its time someone made a line of gear specifically for bodybuilders and strength athletes. Not like Gasp stuff...super expensive and non functional. This stuff is all function and Ive been working on the patterns for over a year. We need something that fits but that gives us the freedom to move. Something that stretches and gives where it needs to. Clothing that isnt super hideous. So...coming soon. Perhaps another month. I have the first batch of shorts being mocked up right now. Black Lion Research Embroidered on the front flap. Internal drawstring. 1 pocket. I was hoping to be able to give some away for the Powerlifting comp but Im not sure if Im gonna make the deadline. Il do my best to be able to offer BLR supps but also some shirts and shorts and straps and wraps. ;)
HERC sounds bad a$$...
Nice!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to order a pair of Hylete shorts but after seeing this I'll wait! HERC sounds good. No Velcro fly area I hope. Flap on the pocket with Velcro?
How would you do the fly?

The ones i have currently do have velcro. It has a multi part system with a flap and internal ties.
Zippers and buttons are a pain.

Im open to suggestions though as im designing a whole line of gear. Im adding 1 pocket to this version.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HERC sounds bad a$$...
Nice!
I can also do a womens version of the gear.
Not sure there is much of a demand though.

Again im open to suggestions. The whole point is to make functional clothes for people like us.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I forgot to mention to all you competitors.

Utilize every tool at your disposal.

-Carb deplete and load.

-Sodium.

-Water.

-Dandelion and caffeine as diuretics.

-High dose Formeron for a week to crush estrogen and reduce water retention.

-Shave....You dont see any guys on stage all hairy. They are shaven clean. There is a reason for this. Do yourself a favor and shave for your pictures.

-TAN- You know how everyone on the BB stage is dark and tan. Part of this is because they lights are so bright but the tan really brings out the definition.

Doing these things can make the difference between winning and 3-4th or worse.
Even if you have already taken your final pics....You have until the 15th to post your final pictures.

Do these things^^^ I promise..it makes a whole world of difference.