BLR Follidrone Transformation Challenge!!!!!*****

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I won't be able to bring myself to pose but I shall be doing front and back photos and hope that's sufficient. Just gotta hope I rip up and put on a decent amount of muscle at the same time. Either way, regardless of whether I can realistically win or not, it's great motivation
Oh yea rock out man, you win no matter what if you reach you goals

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I won't be able to bring myself to pose but I shall be doing front and back photos and hope that's sufficient. Just gotta hope I rip up and put on a decent amount of muscle at the same time. Either way, regardless of whether I can realistically win or not, it's great motivation
This is a big factor.
The goal is to get guys involved and motivated. Free product will do this.
It gives you more than normal motivation though and youll be running the trans log with a bunch of other people so..you see others pushing themselves and it drives you.
No matter who gets the swag bag....everyone wins.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Before i take my before pic, im gonna binge so hard just to make myself look bloated and fat! Haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before i take my before pic, im gonna binge so hard just to make myself look bloated and fat! Haha
Just eat a half lb of oatmeal and drink a ton of water lol.

JK dont do that. I can just imagine the posts of 90 people who listened to me :)

I followed your suggestion with the oatmeal and blew my sphincter out. Will formeron help? Sphincter PCT?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just eat a half lb of oatmeal and drink a ton of water lol. JK dont do that. I can just imagine the posts of 90 people who listened to me :) I followed your suggestion with the oatmeal and blew my sphincter out. Will formeron help? Sphincter PCT?
LOL!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just eat a half lb of oatmeal and drink a ton of water lol.

JK dont do that. I can just imagine the posts of 90 people who listened to me :)

I followed your suggestion with the oatmeal and blew my sphincter out. Will formeron help? Sphincter PCT?
Literally hit the floor on this one! Seriously it's gna happen lls

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it about that time boss?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it about that time boss?
We are very close.
Tracking says monday we will have Follidrone !

Ill be shipping out to retailers all next week.
There are 900 units.

I ordered 3000 behind it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice ^^^

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also we start absorption enhancement public testing shortly.
Public testers will get product late next week I believe depending on how quickly I press the caps.

I expect good things but...this is why we test before we do things.
All of the testers have used Follidrone extensively so they will have experience to compare to.
We will keep you posted as things move forward.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
My 2 bottles should be here Saturday from Strong Supps! I'll be making a new log and posting the link in here. Are we good to start when we get the bottles or should I wait for an official start date

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
My 2 bottles should be here Saturday from Strong Supps! I'll be making a new log and posting the link in here. Are we good to start when we get the bottles or should I wait for an official start date
Mine says so too buddy!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GO ahead and start if you like.

Before pics. Preferably with a newspaper or something with a date on it. This is so people dont use old pics.
I can post like 10 transformations today.....all years old.
We just want to keep it clean and legit.

Start a transformation log in the supp logs section. THis way others see it.

We will cut off start eligibility in like 10 days or something so everyone finishes near the same time.
The community will judge so its fair.
Try to take several pics. Front, side, back, legs, etc. THe more the better as you may see significant leg improvement but if its not documented it wont count.

Good luck my friends.
More FD will be shipping out all week.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Said it got delivered today. Too bad I'm up north for the weekend. I'll throw up a log as soon as I'm home. Stoked for this rub brundel.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Just got tracking number from planetary, finally lol. should have my 4 bottles soon to start.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ooohhhh shiznit folks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thinking y'all are behind already lls my order was shipped earlier 2day

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Log created! :) i will post links tomorrow in this thread!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log created! :) i will post links tomorrow in this thread!
Awesome brother! I cant wait to see your progress.
Dont forget pictures with a date on the first.
Good luck...kick some ass and hopefully youll win the loot.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Awesome brother! I cant wait to see your progress. Dont forget pictures with a date on the first. Good luck...kick some ass and hopefully youll win the loot.
I took plenty of pics!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more members looking to make a change. I say join no matter the goal, a little added accountability goes a long ways with support from like minded individuals

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Bump for more members looking to make a change. I say join no matter the goal, a little added accountability goes a long ways with support from like minded individuals
The prize is worth the effort!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
True statement. Plus I love competition so it'll make it better!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Brundel, when is the last day to enter this transformation challenge?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets call it the 15th.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe there aren't more in on this. If I wasn't already on week 5 I would have jumped in and had my diet dialed in on key. I'll follow though.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe there aren't more in on this. If I wasn't already on week 5 I would have jumped in and had my diet dialed in on key. I'll follow though.
Hop on in man

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I would love to test out Follidrone and pump out some logs for this competition, but I don't think I'll have the time. I'm currently cutting for my show on 8/30, and regardless I'll be getting shredded. I could use it for my slow bulk on the Anabolic Diet, but this will take me until next February or so and I'd like to run a product the entire length of a training cycle. I can usually get into contest shape in 3-4 months, the rest of the year is spent slow bulking.

When would be the best time to use this, and would using Formeron and Dermacrine alongside this detract from the logs sway?

Those 6 bottles of freebies sound like GOLD *twiddles thumbs menacingly*

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are two companies I support and it's because they're the only products I've ever liked out of the $1000s of dollars I've spent. BLR and iForce... people talk about PES and some of the much larger companies but I noticed nothing upon taking or stopping I could attribute to products :(. Dermacrine and Hemavol are in my top 3 supplements.

I would love to test out Follidrone and pump out some logs for this competition, but I don't think I'll have the time. I'm currently cutting for my show on 8/30, and regardless I'll be getting shredded. I could use it for my slow bulk on the Anabolic Diet, but this will take me until next February or so and I'd like to run a product the entire length of a training cycle. I can usually get into contest shape in 3-4 months, the rest of the year is spent slow bulking.

When would be the best time to use this, and would using Formeron and Dermacrine alongside this detract from the logs sway?

Those 6 bottles of freebies sound like GOLD *twiddles thumbs menacingly*
Dermacrine and Formeron are fine to use during the transform challenge.
Just no AAS or PH or DS.
AI is fine. DHEA/ dermacrine is fine.

Thanks for the good words. My goal is to continue to deliver quality products.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into follidrone, 1 week into Viron, I'm coming for you TheMovement

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa!
Ive seen before and afters from our trials guys and they were crazy.....

This is extremely good man. It makes me so happy to see this because I pour my heart and soul into this company with the primary purpose being to help guys reach their goals. Seeing such an awesome transformation is like the best payment I could ever get.
So stoked for you ....and damn brother.

Good work!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im reposting.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im reposting.
No dude thank you. It's not just about the product which you've delivered. It's the fact you stand by every single person who takes you supplement, no matter how big/small they are, offer them the best advice you can to helping them, and never lower yourself to trying to make a quick buck with marketing.

You care about the consumer and that's why so many people are behind BLR