Bloodwork after SD

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Since you have a prescription, how much is the test costing you? A guy I know gets 10shots for $5. :)

tattoopierced1

Insurance covers mine...so I get my vials for $10. Its 100mg per ml solution and I can go to pretty much any pharmacy and pick it up.....I do get weird looks from the people behind the counter being that I have an unlimited prescription, but I've not once used more than what the Dr. prescribed me...I'm more into feeling normal than abusing it at this point in time...thats not to say after I go back to normal I might experiment around a bit....

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Insurance covers mine...so I get my vials for $10. Its 100mg per ml solution and I can go to pretty much any pharmacy and pick it up.....I do get weird looks from the people behind the counter being that I have an unlimited prescription, but I've not once used more than what the Dr. prescribed me...I'm more into feeling normal than abusing it at this point in time...thats not to say after I go back to normal I might experiment around a bit....
unlimited?!!! thats like discovering a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!!!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
unlimited?!!! thats like discovering a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!!!!
Exactly what I wasw thinking :)

100mg/wk for a guy your size isn't much, bro. May put you in the 500 range, though. With the unlimited prescription, I'd suggest a bit of experimentation that the entire board would benifit from :twisted: Really, it would be interesting to see blood results between HRT @ 100mg/wk and 200-250mg/wk <-- a dose I would prefer for HRT. Might as well hit the 1000 mark ya know :)

tattoopierced1

kwyck:
I am already starting to feel a small difference and only have been on for 3 weeks. I am going to hold off a bit before bumping up the dose, as my Dr. expects bloodwork done in less than 3 months, and I would like an accurate reading off of the 100mg dose that he prescribed me....however, if levels arent up more, I can guarentee he'll put me on 200-250mg per week (he usually listens to my suggestions anyways), however, if I go with those, then I will want to get the 200mg per ml vial as I like to shoot in my delts, and 2-2.25ccs wouldnt mesh well with them...

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
kwyck:
I am already starting to feel a small difference and only have been on for 3 weeks. I am going to hold off a bit before bumping up the dose, as my Dr. expects bloodwork done in less than 3 months, and I would like an accurate reading off of the 100mg dose that he prescribed me....however, if levels arent up more, I can guarentee he'll put me on 200-250mg per week (he usually listens to my suggestions anyways), however, if I go with those, then I will want to get the 200mg per ml vial as I like to shoot in my delts, and 2-2.25ccs wouldnt mesh well with them...
Sorry to bump a somewhat old thread, but do you mind giving me your doctor's contact info? I recently got labs done after a good 10 weeks clean and my results were pretty low.. (total T was 232ng/dl..) I'd like to get a good endo to help me find the right path for TRT and it seems like the one you have is a good one.. email me at [email protected] if you could...

Thank you..