Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/180621-iron-liver-getting-2.html

I got my bloods on 1000mg of test and 3caps of erase. Enjoy haters

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no that I know erase indeed is powerfully I will pimp the ****tttt out of erase I got mynother buddies who r on test taking it now as well

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its great and guess what? Im sitting on my ass and my body currently is building muscle and burning fat :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing results! Thank you so much for posting these!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No problem :)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Aweeeeeesooooooome.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I got my bloods on 1000mg of test and 3caps of erase. Enjoy haters[/QUOTE]

So you used erase while on test instead of ameridex?? I had thought about doing that myself

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are some damn fine bloods. We didn't care to post the stuff we had from our testing because it doesn't mean jack coming from the company... but I do love seeing some outside bloods showing fine results!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DA, yes on 1000your test imagine if I wasn't on test... it would crush my estrogen, and u have high estrogen naturally. Do it arima comes with sides way worse than erase

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was asked this in PM recently and cannot give personal experience as I do not use AAS. I don't like commenting on things I have no experience of so having a customer post up results like this is phenomenal. Thank you for taking the time to post this up, I know many have asked whether it can be used on cycle.

Great work.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was asked this in PM recently and cannot give personal experience as I do not use AAS. I don't like commenting on things I have no experience of so having a customer post up results like this is phenomenal. Thank you for taking the time to post this up, I know many have asked whether it can be used on cycle.

Great work.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Pretty interesting numbers, thanks for posting.