Blood results on cycle , what should I do

Pablo94

Awards
Hi guys
I’m 4 weeks into my cycle
Started low dose on a ttm blend
My weekly dose was 150mg test e, 150mg tren e, 100mg mast e for first three weeks
I’ve upped it to 225/225/150 this week and also added in cabergolin
I’ve just had some blood work done and my results have confused me
(see below)
My test levels have never been that low even off gear / following pct usually around 10.5-12 post pct/off periods
My free test is similar to when I’ve not been on
My free androgen count is higher than ever
My oestrogen is lower than ever and so is prolactin
I feel good and I’m getting stronger but should I change by lab or up my dose, add in more test or what?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That gear is extremely underdosed/doesnt contain some compounds it says it does. You are using far to much dopamine receptor agonist.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, your gear is crap. It might say 250mg of test or whatever but your actually injecting less testosterone then your body makes naturally, shutting off production and replacing it with less then normal levels

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
His gear was bunk but fortunately he had a mate with something decent in a stash so all is well again 🤣

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting this post got ignored up until now. It's an interesting story. Judging from his LH and FSH it looks like he was maybe injecting a really minuscule amount of gear. Enough to suppress but not shutdown. Probably no test, but just some mast or some tren. I wonder who's ttm blend this was. We hardly ever see such fake gear "reviews" here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting this post got ignored up until now. It's an interesting story. Judging from his LH and FSH it looks like he was maybe injecting a really minuscule amount of gear. Enough to suppress but not shutdown. Probably no test, but just some mast or some tren. I wonder who's ttm blend this was. We hardly ever see such fake gear "reviews" here.
I didn't realize how old the post was, your right tho. I always assume the ugl stuff is underdosed, the home brew could go either way depending on the batch. But rarely do I see someone get completely bunk or super underdosed stuff. Especially if it came through a msg board source because usually they got too much to loose if ppl complain

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't realize how old the post was, your right tho. I always assume the ugl stuff is underdosed, the home brew could go either way depending on the batch. But rarely do I see someone get completely bunk or super underdosed stuff. Especially if it came through a msg board source because usually they got too much to loose if ppl complain
wasn’t a message board source. Was a UK ugl. I’d had bloods showing test barely above range on 600mg of the same brand.

Me and the OP train together and I’d switched after my experience last year. He hadn’t cycled for a bit and used the same brand for his run - results clearly show they are bunk so I sorted him from my stash.

bloods on cycle extremely useful in that regard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
wasn’t a message board source. Was a UK ugl. I’d had bloods showing test barely above range on 600mg of the same brand.

Me and the OP train together and I’d switched after my experience last year. He hadn’t cycled for a bit and used the same brand for his run - results clearly show they are bunk so I sorted him from my stash.

bloods on cycle extremely useful in that regard.
Ok I was getting confused for a minute, thought you were both user accounts lol.

You know, there's guys these days say there on 1-2gm of gear and are like 150lbs. It's bunk gear. Just about anyone should put on some serious size at those doses even with half ass training and enough food. But I've seen plenty of these 150lb guys using 2-3 times what I do, not that I'm a big guy but, that much gear should make you blow up. But there 2gm is probably more like 400mg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I was getting confused for a minute, thought you were both user accounts lol.

You know, there's guys these days say there on 1-2gm of gear and are like 150lbs. It's bunk gear. Just about anyone should put on some serious size at those doses even with half ass training and enough food. But I've seen plenty of these 150lb guys using 2-3 times what I do, not that I'm a big guy but, that much gear should make you blow up. But there 2gm is probably more like 400mg
yep, it’s tough to know with some of these labs. Especially when sometimes they start great and then get ****. Plus if your on orals or other injectable from elsewhere you can be getting results and thinking it’s all working

it’s why I like to stock up when bloods or really obvious results suggest a lab is decent

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys
I’m 4 weeks into my cycle
Started low dose on a ttm blend
My weekly dose was 150mg test e, 150mg tren e, 100mg mast e for first three weeks
I’ve upped it to 225/225/150 this week and also added in cabergolin
I’ve just had some blood work done and my results have confused me
(see below)
My test levels have never been that low even off gear / following pct usually around 10.5-12 post pct/off periods
My free test is similar to when I’ve not been on
My free androgen count is higher than ever
My oestrogen is lower than ever and so is prolactin
I feel good and I’m getting stronger but should I change by lab or up my dose, add in more test or what?
You might consdering buy some testsfrom William Llewellyn's ROIDTEST site and checking to see if what you might is bunk or not. It won't tell you the dosage, but at least you'll know if you're getting the real thing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You might consdering buy some testsfrom William Llewellyn's ROIDTEST site and checking to see if what you might is bunk or not. It won't tell you the dosage, but at least you'll know if you're getting the real thing.
The problem with roid test is it only tells you if the hormone is present. So if your testosterone says test e 300mg/ml, and it only has 25mg/ml it will show up still. So your gear could be massively underdosed crap but will still test positive for what it's supposed to be

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I should have read the rest of your post, I saw roid test and responded