Blood results + cycle

babolat88

Awards
I tested hormones for the first time in my life. I have not used any hormones for 5 years
I`m 31 years old.

Btw, I have completed around five steroid cycles (stuff: test e/p, eq, tren, winny, EQ, masteron,... ), but nothing for the last 5 years.
I have been in endurance sports for the last 5 years. Before that, I trained in fitness for around 7-8 years...

RESULTS:

TSH: 1.22 mlU/L.................(0,35 - 4,94)
PROGESTERONE: <0,1 µg/L..................(<0,2)
ESTRADIOL: <10 ng/L...................(11 - 44)
LH: 1,07 lU/L..................(0,57 - 12,07)
FSH: 3,84 lU/L..................(0,95 - 11,95)
PROLACTINE: 11,95 µg/L.................(3,46 - 19,40)
DHEA: 8,91 µmol/L..................(4,6 - 16,1)
TESTOSTERONE: 2,70 µg/L..................(1,42 - 9,23)
CORTISOL: 369.8 nmol/L.................(101,2 - 535,7)
CRP: <5 mg/L (to 5)

Cholesterol / HDL / LDL / TRIGLYCERIDE, RBC, etc... all is good

ESTRADIOL is low, LH is at the lower limit, the same as TESTOSTERONE....

But it is true, I was in stress in the recent period (january). Without motivation / depression / muscle atrophy / overeating / bloated - definitely high cortisol because physical and psychological stress. Before that, I trained 3 hours+ a day (endurance - trail running / cycling + 3x per week weight training) - around 25 hours per week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next week was planned a cycle with low dose of TEST + DECA (NOT for gain muscle / fat / water) but for better recovery / general well-being / good mental health, for joint / bone health. I am endurance athlete, not bodybuilder.

TEST 1:16 (100-150 mg / week)
DECA: 1:16 (100-150 mg / week)
+ maybe add SARMS
GW + SR9009 (for endurance)

What to do - any opinion ? Is it even recommended (based on blood results) ?

Maybe that's even good (to raise E and TEST a little bit )

Tnx to all

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry bro, just for clarity, are you proposing to run 100-150mg test and deca a week?

basically putting yourself on trt?

what your proposing will replace your natural test so yes it will probably be higher but it’s not ‘raising’ your test, it’s replacing if. When you stop it’ll crash back down and you’ll spend a long time recovering.

At 31 I definitely wouldn’t do this.

endurance training is known to tank test (although to be fair it also normally raises cortisol and inflammation which don’t appear to be out of what) so I’d just be looking at natural ways to boost test, improved sleep, cold/heat contrast therapy, photobiomodulation etc

Ben greenfield has some great context on this.

babolat88

Awards
Thanks for the opinion. Yes, I agree that it would be best to increase naturally.....
I have tried many times (increase naturally - with test booster, w relaxing, less stress & training, more healthy fats, other supplements, etc) but there was no improvement in well-being

And yes, I was thinking a cycle with low dose (for better recovery / general well-being / good mental health, for joint / bone health, etc,). Both (test & deca) too around 150 mg per week...

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d try a protocol first to try and boost your natty levels and I’d check my lifestyle too and see if anything could cause that.

babolat88

Awards
In general, my lifestyle is tidy.

But it is true, I was in stress in the recent period (january) - physical and psychological stress + a little depressed / without motivation / occasionally overeat / etc,.... Probably from too much training before and a low percentage of body fat -> hormonal imbalance 🤔