Blazin hot cycle!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't gain on 10mg of sd or 40mg of Dbol, you have no need to combine the two.
this is true, and I was a little fuzzy after taking 1500 mg's of phenibut last night, but i forgot, i believe, to say there is no point in stacking the two if you have not used either solo.
As you wont know how different it is.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbry is an odd individual :D

....I've used dbol every which way, love the stuff. never used SD though, as you know my first experience with it will be pulsed alongside the ABv3. I think I'm gonna run it 20mg WO days only instead of 10mg WO days only...I'm such a wild and crazy guy LMFAO ...I got three bottles of beast, so I'm a gonna be using it various ways I am sure over the next few years knowing how I am and how I think up weird cycles....
I have been against pulsing in the past, and prob still am a bit, but I plan on pulsing sd the next time I use it, i'll prob go with 30mg on m,w,f or something like that.
I still need to read more up on dosing protocols.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
this is true, and I was a little fuzzy after taking 1500 mg's of phenibut last night, but i forgot, i believe, to say there is no point in stacking the two if you have not used either solo.
As you wont know how different it is.
hhaah fkn phenibut

for most anyone, 30mg dbol or 10 sd is more than enough, and in the op's case, and considering his anabolic history, its definately enough

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, Im not going to argue, those who have been on here for a little while already know.

there is nothing wrong with pinning, if you have the opportunity to do so, then you should. those who have used say, epistane with trenbolone, I would bet serious money, they will like it much more than trenbolone solo. this is not saying trenbolone isn't a great steroid, it is saying the synergistic effect of those two compounds will bring more to the table than just trenbolone alone.

this idea that pro hormones are somehow different than aas is silly, and shows how educated the user of androgens really is.

just so you know, any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big.

this does not have any indication you have any idea of what you are doing, or talking about.
Comparing Epi/Tren to SD/dbol makes no sense. The reason he addressed the comment is because you openly suggested the combination of two methylated hormones.

As for the comment on "prohormones being different than AAS is just silly," think about what you just said. A prohormone requires conversion. AAS does not. Don't come back and say that SD and Epi are not prohormones and are in fact actives, I am aware, you used the term prohormones, not I.

Also, since I do know sking quite well, and really he doesn't need the support in defense, I have seen his pictures. He was larger than you prior to his first cycle, and I know you have run a good amount of them. Now that he has cycled, he is rather large. I happen to think he knows a bit about what he is doing. However, since we seemed to have come into this thread with an elitist attitude and like to respond in a condescending manner, can you explain why "any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big," yet, most would not consider you 'big' after your extreme amount of cycles (I remember you listing out all of the compounds you have tried previously)? It seems maybe there is more to this than poping a pill based on a scientific evidence of synergy.

'been awhile jbry.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just started taking ABE switching from OG AB....and the forskolin or something in there is making me fuqin high for some reason (and another poster said the same thing so I know its the ABE)...so maybe that is why I agreed with jbry? I was high on ABE and he was high on phenibut? LMFAO

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
well, Im not going to argue, those who have been on here for a little while already know.

there is nothing wrong with pinning, if you have the opportunity to do so, then you should. those who have used say, epistane with trenbolone, I would bet serious money, they will like it much more than trenbolone solo. this is not saying trenbolone isn't a great steroid, it is saying the synergistic effect of those two compounds will bring more to the table than just trenbolone alone.

this idea that pro hormones are somehow different than aas is silly, and shows how educated the user of androgens really is.

just so you know, any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big.

this does not have any indication you have any idea of what you are doing, or talking about.
esp since, as you and most others know, diet is most important, contributing to about 80% of the equation, even without androgens.
you can eat perfectly, but if you dont know about the compounds you are using, you are just another "bro" getting swole, spreading bro science"
good post, and no im not just another bro, alot of guys 'know' me and my history too, ill even one up you and credit nutrition 90% of it (again sorry ken, but your after pics from derm/sd 30mg are evident of someone who doesnt put stock into the diet part)

fyi, dht, as in mast or i guess androhard pairs the best with tren, used test/tren, and with mast also, and the mast made a difference

agreed phs arent different, just generally many are weaker and carry more sides than their aas cousins
heard from many dien is far worse side wise than trenbolone for a fraction of the gains.......personally iv used hdrol(tbol lv) and oralT, aas wins easy there too.......ill say epi on a budget, mg for mg can hang with var if you dont factor in the sides (var is very very clean if legit)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Comparing Epi/Tren to SD/dbol makes no sense. The reason he addressed the comment is because you openly suggested the combination of two methylated hormones.

As for the comment on "prohormones being different than AAS is just silly," think about what you just said. A prohormone requires conversion. AAS does not. Don't come back and say that SD and Epi are not prohormones and are in fact actives, I am aware, you used the term prohormones, not I.

Also, since I do know sking quite well, and really he doesn't need the support in defense, I have seen his pictures. He was larger than you prior to his first cycle, and I know you have run a good amount of them. Now that he has cycled, he is rather large. I happen to think he knows a bit about what he is doing. However, since we seemed to have come into this thread with an elitist attitude and like to respond in a condescending manner, can you explain why "any idiot can stick a needle full of powerful androgens in his arm, pop a few tabs/caps, lift heavy ass weight, and get big," yet, most would not consider you 'big' after your extreme amount of cycles (I remember you listing out all of the compounds you have tried previously)? It seems maybe there is more to this than poping a pill based on a scientific evidence of synergy.

'been awhile jbry.
i wasnt gonna go there haha, interested now!

all ill say is 'the anyone can......' comment is so true, seeing tons of guys are cycling and pulsing sd at 30mg for the upteenth time, yet still dont seem to look like theyve done it once

i like to think im not one of those 'anyone can.....' people tho, id like to credit my food, training, and decade of training a little bit as well......im no chemist, but ill say real world experience can lend itself alot to learning too

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

'been awhile jbry.
when you get down to one having a 3 keto group and the other not, then you are going to find the differences.

but they are all androgenic/anabolic steroid hormones.

the effects of one androgen compared with another is different.

He is large, there are A LOT of larger people on here than me. there are people on here who have ran no cycles and are larger than I. For me, I dont think I'm going to get too much larger, and still stay in shape.

how big a person is, or has gotten still, does not mean shii. I've ran quite a few compounds, a good bit, just to know how they act, but though I like to think I know a lot, I still know, I dont know squat compared to a lot of others.

there is more to this than popping/injecting based on data based evidence.

I did not compare epi/tren with sd/dbol, I was using the compounds in the sense that stacking the two will bring more to the table, than running either solo.

there is nothing wrong with using two methylated or not, compounds together that compliment each other, allowing you to use less of each compound, and experience more than you would without it.

again, I am not big, I can walk into ANY gym and know I am by no means big. but just because a person is big, does not mean he has any clue he knows what he is doing. I am not saying he doesn't, he might, I dont know him, im just saying.

there are lots of guys smart and more knowledgable on the subject of androgens than I, who are also smaller than I, but I wouldn't ever say I know more than dan duchaine, just because he's skinny.
or julius vida, because he's fat and out of shape.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all of the size talk is ironic though, cause now that I think about it, I have a gym shirt that says size matters.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again, I am not big, I can walk into ANY gym and know I am by no means big. but just because a person is big, does not mean he has any clue he knows what he is doing. I am not saying he doesn't, he might, I dont know him, im just saying.

there are lots of guys smart and more knowledgable on the subject of androgens than I, who are also smaller than I, but I wouldn't ever say I know more than dan duchaine, just because he's skinny.
or julius vida, because he's fat and out of shape.
Vida wasn't poping the compounds and hitting the local Y either.

I'll let it go though, this will end up turning into a back and forth. I just don't see the point in spending a significant amount of time studying these compounds and discussing how they can make you bigger with others, yet not pursuing bigger in a realistic sense.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh im pursuing bigger, i'd love to be 200lbs, but I've gotta start eating like a 200lb person, and I dont have the resources, or mental drive to do so.

I'm slowly gaining each year, so im hoping as I get older and my metabolism slows down, it'll be easier to eat to grow.

diet & gentic factors are key. most of my mind thinks I just dont have it in my genes to get so big, then a small part calls that stupid cause I know how important eating is.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Vida wasn't poping the compounds and hitting the local Y either.

I'll let it go though, this will end up turning into a back and forth. I just don't see the point in spending a significant amount of time studying these compounds and discussing how they can make you bigger with others, yet not pursuing bigger in a realistic sense.
there is a limit of how "big" you can get due to your height and structure and genetics....we have went over this before on this board? I think? a guy with a 6" wrist vrs a guy with a 8" wrist = one guy will be "big and muscular" at 185 and one guy will be similarly muscled and big at 215 or 225. People seem to forget about bone structure all of a sudden when comparing this guy to that guy. like everybody is on a level playing field genetics wise and structure wise...and we can compare them like apples to apples....c'mon now :D...this "you used this or that, and cycled this many times, and your not XXX weight" is retarded. sorry but it is....some people reach a certain point and use whatever (AAS, DS, PH, Natty) to refine their physique (lowering BF) or add small amounts of muscle....I get so pissed and aggravated when people post like this....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and not a rant at HTS, a general statement at whoever posts like this (and no this isn't "revenge" for his general statement....:D....just a coincidence actually)....
You missed the point. Completely. You failed in everyway to see what is going on here, and you should be ashamed. :spank:
It has been ~4-6 months since me an jbry got into it, so I was just filling the gap :toofunny:.

He knows on a realistic level I hold a decent amount of respect for him.

Although, having talked to guys who are 150 and ran SD multiple times, I can't agree with your statement completely.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You missed the point. Completely. You failed in everyway to see what is going on here, and you should be ashamed. :spank:
It has been ~4-6 months since me an jbry got into it, so I was just filling the gap :toofunny:.

He knows on a realistic level I hold a decent amount of respect for him.

Although, having talked to guys who are 150 and ran SD multiple times, I can't agree with your statement completely.
you're 6 feet tall, nothing you say matters to a 5'7" - 5'9" guy with smaller bones, all your posts are invalid! LMFAO

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
there is a limit of how "big" you can get due to your height and structure and genetics....we have went over this before on this board? I think? a guy with a 6" wrist vrs a guy with a 8" wrist = one guy will be "big and muscular" at 185 and one guy will be similarly muscled and big at 215 or 225. People seem to forget about bone structure all of a sudden when comparing this guy to that guy. like everybody is on a level playing field genetics wise and structure wise...and we can compare them like apples to apples....c'mon now :D...this "you used this or that, and cycled this many times, and your not XXX weight" is retarded. sorry but it is....some people reach a certain point and use whatever (AAS, DS, PH, Natty) to refine their physique (lowering BF) or add small amounts of muscle....I get so pissed and aggravated when people post like this....
isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
nice discussion going btw

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isnt the whole point of phs/aas to push these limits and not as a crutch for poor training and diet as so many do
it is, but even with aas, there is going to be a limit.

this where injectables androgens win hands down. in order to keep pushing this limit, you will have to dramatically increase the amount of androgens to push past this limit. and sadly, you can not do this with most oral steroids, and stay functionally healthy.

myostatin protein is going to limit how much each of us can grow, even on steroids, and just like everything else with the hpta, we all have our own balance to keep.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yes there is a "natural limit" as well as an "AAS aided limit"...a reasonable usage of AAS limit that is....unless you want to look retarded big and take insane dosages of 2 or 3 grams a week, and kill yourself early like some guys do....by all means kill yourself and be unhealthy. whether it be the natrual limit weight, or the AAS aided limit weight....the fact you are either a) short or b) small boned is STILL gonna make that weight considerably less than a genetically larger individual (whether by height or bone structure or both).....this factor does NOT change with the addition of AAS, it just puts your limit 10 lbs or 20 lbs or whatever higher than your natty limit....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes there is a "natural limit" as well as an "AAS aided limit"...a reasonable usage of AAS limit that is....unless you want to look retarded big and take insane dosages of 2 or 3 grams a week, and kill yourself early like some guys do....by all means kill yourself and be unhealthy. whether it be the natrual limit weight, or the AAS aided limit weight....the fact you are either a) short or b) small boned is STILL gonna make that weight considerably less than a genetically larger individual (whether by height or bone structure or both).....this factor does NOT change with the addition of AAS, it just puts your limit 10 lbs or 20 lbs or whatever higher than your natty limit....
Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, genetic limit is overused. 90% of guys on this board are not at their genetic limit, and guys that claimed they waited until thier limit before cycling are usually full of it... I am not saying I am perfect, i started well before my limit, but I think it is often 'hid behind' at times.
I agree with this. the genetic limit, though being true and undisputable, is over used.

I also beleive I started too early. after 25, i can see my metabolism slowing down, and weight is slowly getting easier to increase.

I have small bones, my grandfather used to say i had piano fingers, my foreman when i was in construction called them girl hands. lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yes, very few people are driven enough or have enough time to train and eat properly to reach a true genetic limit (myself included) before tinkering with anabolics.....but I suppose it should be more so "reaching your genetic limit within reason", taking into account we don't dedicate our entire life to this as Pro's do....but yeah, most are probably not anywhere near a true genetic limit (if we had nothing better to do other than train and eat and rest all day).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question, is prolactin part of the female panel? or is it pretty much just estrogen? Got the doc to do a free visit free bloodwork deal on my insurance, BUT he insisted I don't need the estrogen/female part unless I had a valid reason. told him I felt my estrogen was high, but didn't bother to show him the gyno. should have, oh well. but everything else was included like liver, lipids, test, thyroid etc...was wondering what part of it prolactin is included in?

It is not included in the Labcorp standard female panel, It is a standalone test. You should show him the gyno though if he refuses to test E.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im 5'8 but managed to get to 220 at 10%
this a 135lb soccer player before i started
i havent even eaten meat in 6yrs

so i agree with hts where in many cases this limit stuff is a copout

jmo, but anyone taking superdrol wants to be big (a drug id never fkn touch myself), so if these guys rnt getting there something is off somewhere else, case in point jbryand n his eating

oh n warbird, id venture to guess iv used the same or less stuff than most, iv emphasized other stuff to push my body

n hts fk you n your 6'o, id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches no hesitation

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prolactin is part of the * edit* looks like it isn't.

explain to him how prolactin will be secreted with increased estrogen, and that estrogen prevents prolactin from causing it's effects, but once estrogen is lowered, it will allow prolactin to do it's job, and cause breast growth, and leaky nips.

same for progestin.

tell him for you to really know whats going on, and how to fix it, you need to know all of these hormones, cause they all effect each other.

it isn't as simple as test and estrogen like they want you to think.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. the genetic limit, though being true and undisputable, is over used.

I also beleive I started too early. after 25, i can see my metabolism slowing down, and weight is slowly getting easier to increase.

I have small bones, my grandfather used to say i had piano fingers, my foreman when i was in construction called them girl hands. lol.
haha nice

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It is not included in the Labcorp standard female panel, It is a standalone test. You should show him the gyno though if he refuses to test E.
yeah I panicked....just wanted to make it go by fast and not make things complicated. stupid ass! :D....my cardio knows about it, but this GP doesn't have you take your shirt off, he just prods around underneath or lifts it up a bit....he likes to check your rectal area though, that he likes. but he said its gonna be a full rundown of everything, for a man that is. and he even added other things he called out to the nurse to add. just not sure if prolactin is included in his "everything for a man" or not. they took an assload of blood....a standard vial and a really large vial too. they better put that blood to good use...at least I made sure he ordered test #'s....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
im 5'8 but managed to get to 220 at 10%
this a 135lb soccer player before i started
i havent even eaten meat in 6yrs

so i agree with hts where in many cases this limit stuff is a copout

jmo, but anyone taking superdrol wants to be big (a drug id never fkn touch myself), so if these guys rnt getting there something is off somewhere else, case in point jbryand n his eating

oh n warbird, id venture to guess iv used the same or less stuff than most, iv emphasized other stuff to push my body

n hts fk you n your 6'o, id trade you 20lbs of muscle for 3-4inches no hesitation
you're height I am not so much concerned about....go measure your wrist and let me know that #. I bet its an inch more than mine. (my dick is longer though probably LMFAO :D)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
prolactin is part of the * edit* looks like it isn't.

explain to him how prolactin will be secreted with increased estrogen, and that estrogen prevents prolactin from causing it's effects, but once estrogen is lowered, it will allow prolactin to do it's job, and cause breast growth, and leaky nips.

same for progestin.

tell him for you to really know whats going on, and how to fix it, you need to know all of these hormones, cause they all effect each other.

it isn't as simple as test and estrogen like they want you to think.
yeah he is retarded like that, he knows a lot of good info that we are privy too in here, but he thinks higher estrogen is GOOD (for your cardiovascular health I believe he said)....so he saw no reason to check it since if its high that is good for me. fckin nutjob :D probably would have told me I have nice tits too if I showed him...."why do you want to get rid of that nice rack by lowering estrogen?" LOL ....

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
you're height I am not so much concerned about....go measure your wrist and let me know that #. I bet its an inch more than mine. (my dick is longer though probably LMFAO :D)
9inches mthfkr lol
trust me i believe genetics play a part, i just enjoy these back n fourths as long as no one starts crying n sh*t

what size shoe are you?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
9inches mthfkr lol
trust me i believe genetics play a part, i just enjoy these back n fourths as long as no one starts crying n sh*t

what size shoe are you?
size 10 shoe, but for dick size your nationality has more to do with it than anything else :D (as in black or italian or what have you)...and see? your wrist is 3" bigger than kens and 2 1/2" bigger than mine...there goes much your extra 30 or more lbs right there, and the extra strength you gain from that structure adds extra muscle, as you are aware.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
size 10 shoe, but for dick size your nationality has more to do with it than anything else :D (as in black or italian or what have you)...and see? your wrist is 3" bigger than kens and 2 1/2" bigger than mine...there goes much your extra 30 or more lbs right there, and the extra strength you gain from that structure adds extra muscle, as you are aware.
Wow, 6ft and Italian. I am here to collect your women.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
my dad sucked before he fkd off, but did pass on some good physical genetics, dick incl, ill leave it at that
again i do believe in genetics playing a part, but dont discredit the work put in, i have 21inch arms, bigger than alot of guys who stand well over 6'0 and train.........the strength imo came from the muscle, iv never been a big lifter, im strong but not crazy, as i got bigger i got stronger, contrary to the strength leads to size thinking

i dont know you, history, stats, nada, however ken, oh man, he could have 12inch wrists and it wouldnt matter if you knew the guy like me n hts......everything he says id take with a grain of salt

as for your gyno, how long has it been? iv found the combo of letro and raloxifene to be extremely effective in a personal experience

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
my dad sucked before he fkd off, but did pass on some good physical genetics, dick incl, ill leave it at that
again i do believe in genetics playing a part, but dont discredit the work put in, i have 21inch arms, bigger than alot of guys who stand well over 6'0 and train.........the strength imo came from the muscle, iv never been a big lifter, im strong but not crazy, as i got bigger i got stronger, contrary to the strength leads to size thinking

i dont know you, history, stats, nada, however ken, oh man, he could have 12inch wrists and it wouldnt matter if you knew the guy like me n hts......everything he says id take with a grain of salt

as for your gyno, how long has it been? iv found the combo of letro and raloxifene to be extremely effective in a personal experience
I am far beyond driven :D....I'm the one who has to eat certain things, and take pills and powders with me, and hasn't missed a workout for many many years depsite being sick as fck (I HATE when guys on here stop cycles or don't workout because they are "sick"...no fckin excuses)...So I am on point most of the time, sometimes I slack on diet, but don't we all? but yeah, I got a bottle of RC letro sitting here matter of fact....just got it last week...but didn't want to start until today, after my bloodwork...didn't want to skew the test score, nor the estrogen score (which I won't get)...but what you think? 2.5mg every day? or EOD? I don't care about crushing libido or lipids for a month or whatever if it gets the job done for the gyno.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait wait wait, how do you know what hts's dck looks like?

an how did we start talking about dcks. wtf. :lmao: