Blaze's All-Natural "better results than your hormone cycle" Log...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blaze great to see your results on strength and weight I am starting day 6 on my E2 matrix

Just like you my endurance has been great. Pumps should be kicking in soon after chest my whole upper body kind of felt full the whole day arms and back too.
Can't weight for next week when I do a muscle after a full week on. BTW I am eating at maintenance or just above with 1-2 cardio sessions a day so any weight gain will be very good weight

Keep up the good work and keep us posted
Thanks for stopping by my log. I've be following yours also.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Set 1: 230x10
Set 2: 240x10
Set 3: 240x10
Set 4: 245x8

Below is my flat benchpress from the past 2 weeks. As you can see it has gone up 15lbs in 2 weeks. This is a huge improvement for me because my bench had been between 220-230 for a little over a month.

Last week:
Set 1: 220x10
Set 2: 225x10
Set 3: 225x10
Set 4: 230x9

This week:
Set 1: 225x10
Set 2: 225x10
Set 3: 235x9
Set 4: 242.5x7

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn 15lbs in two weeks that is close to the gains I was getting on drol/plex. I can't wait to do chest next week and see where I am at. My spotter will be back so I can go harder than this week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 19:

Set 1: 230x10
Set 2: 240x10
Set 3: 240x10
Set 4: 245x8

Below is my flat benchpress from the past 2 weeks. As you can see it has gone up 15lbs in 2 weeks. This is a huge improvement for me because my bench had been between 220-230 for a little over a month.
Excellent improvements.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
:squat:

Hell yea buddy nice to see that strength coming up!! Nice improvements!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:squat:

Hell yea buddy nice to see that strength coming up!! Nice improvements!
Thanks, the secret it TRAINING while using supplements. Maybe you should consider making it to the gym one of these days...:nutkick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, the secret it TRAINING while using supplements. Maybe you should consider making it to the gym one of these days....:nutkick:
I've heard about this gym place, I guess it's where you have to go to make roids work..At least, that's what I heard.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've heard about this gym place, I guess it's where you have to go to make roids work..At least, that's what I heard.

WAIT you mean i don't just pop my pills and then sit in front of the TV all day?????????

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WAIT you mean i don't just pop my pills and then sit in front of the TV all day?????????
Sounds like what BigV does, except he sits in front of the computer all day. He's pretty huge so I guess you're doing it right. :D

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like what BigV does, except he sits in front of the computer all day.
Awwww come on!! One day! One day home with the woman and this is the grief I get?? :D

He's pretty huge so I guess you're doing it right.
Well, that and knowing how to squat helps....

:squat: :FUfinger:

:type:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

Today, I had my first crappy workout since I started the CVM/AE2. There was this skinny tool from one of my classes in the gym. I’ve never talked to him before, but he annoys the hell out of me by the way he acts. Since he recognized me from class he came up and gave me pleasure of his company. He was wearing a t-shirt with his right sleeve rolled up (obviously to show off his 14” gun) and sunglasses. Seriously, who wears sunglasses indoors, let alone during their workout!

Anyways, all the regular flat benches were taken so I decided to use a benchpress bench for my skull crushers. Guess who follows me over and asks me (during the middle of my set) if I can spot him after I finish. He loads up entirely too much weight and proceeds to push up about 5 semi-decent reps and says “4 more”….well at this point the kid’s tank is completely empty and I basically have to pull the weight up for him hoping I don’t **** up my back. After the set he goes “so what supplements are you taking” so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.

I don’t mind the usual questions about my supplementation, but I was very irritated. Like I said, I had my first crappy workout in 22 days. Sorry just needed to vent.

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant. *ahem* CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix are both awsome, and you should all buy some! :thumbsup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 22:

After the set he goes “so what supplements are you taking” so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.
I appreciate the referral. Defeats the purpose if we 'off' him though lol.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finished off the CVM 2 days ago, haven't received the new one i ordered yet. I got enough AE2 for like 2 more days. I have finals all this week so I wont have time to post or workout. However, I do plan on doing a final review of both products after my finals are done.
Good luck brutha!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can't wait to hear them but studying comes first. Update us when you can.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Aw come on, tell the truth. You're playing with you new super-phone :D

BV

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YOu crack me up!!!!!!!!!! Rat poison :rofl:

Day 22:

Today, I had my first crappy workout since I started the CVM/AE2. There was this skinny tool from one of my classes in the gym. I’ve never talked to him before, but he annoys the hell out of me by the way he acts. Since he recognized me from class he came up and gave me pleasure of his company. He was wearing a t-shirt with his right sleeve rolled up (obviously to show off his 14” gun) and sunglasses. Seriously, who wears sunglasses indoors, let alone during their workout!

Anyways, all the regular flat benches were taken so I decided to use a benchpress bench for my skull crushers. Guess who follows me over and asks me (during the middle of my set) if I can spot him after I finish. He loads up entirely too much weight and proceeds to push up about 5 semi-decent reps and says “4 more”….well at this point the kid’s tank is completely empty and I basically have to pull the weight up for him hoping I don’t **** up my back. After the set he goes “so what supplements are you taking” so I tell him Protein/CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix and tell him where to get some. Steve, if you get an order from Santa Barbara in the next few days please fill it with rat poison.

I don’t mind the usual questions about my supplementation, but I was very irritated. Like I said, I had my first crappy workout in 22 days. Sorry just needed to vent.

*EDIT* Guess this post wasn't very relevant. *ahem* CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix are both awsome, and you should all buy some! :thumbsup:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck with the finals. I look forward to seeing your reviews on the products.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the finals. I look forward to seeing your reviews on the products.
*Starts shaking*...I'm a CVM Xtreme addict and I need my fix!

If it's not here by the time my finals are over:
me-->:nutkick: <--you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
*Starts shaking*...I'm a CVM Xtreme addict and I need my fix!

If it's not here by the time my finals are over:
me-->:nutkick: <--you
Keep me updated. It should be there any day now.

Be a long drive out to try and :nutkick: me just to get :saw:

:rofl:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Summary of my results on CVM Xtreme/AE2 Matrix:

Sorry I’ve been lagging guys. I was hit with finals and afterwards between the catching up on sleep and other endeavors I didn’t have time to write up a full review. Now, without further ado here is my final review on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix!

Strength: On day 9 I had reported absolutely no strength gains. Ironically, by the end of the cycle this was the most noticeable benefit! As you know, I rotate between a heavy and light week, but both flat bench and squats stay consistent. Thus, I use these to exercises to gauge my strength increase. Both my flat bench press and squat numbers increased drastically. Using CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix, my bench went up 27.5lbs after being nearly the same for the past 2 months!

Weight gain: I started the CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix at 194 lbs. My final weight on this cycle was 199 lbs yielding a net gain for 5 lbs overall. Diet and training stayed consistent throughout the entire period cycle. Unfortunately, I did not have time to take my measurements during finals weeks, as I was too busy studying. During this period, I also did not find time to work out, so my current measurements would not be beneficial to this log.

Intensity: My gym intensity is always very high, but these products have helped me on days I’m dragging. As I mentioned before, if I think I’m going to have a bad workout, I just take the day off. Lately this hasn’t been a problem. Even if I’m exhausted, after taking the CVM Xtreme pre-workout dose, I become very energetic and always have a great workout!

Increased Endurance: Consistently throughout my cycle, I was able to do several more reps during every single exercise. Normally by the end of my workout I’m half dead, but on CVM and AE2 I feel like I can keep going for a few more sets.

Muscle Fullness/Vascularity: The muscle fullness while on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix was unbelievable. The worked muscles stay full and hard throughout the entire day and only went down the following morning. My veins, especially in my forearms, popped out like crazy on these products. Throughout my cycle I had several people comment on them.

Pumps: The pumps on CVM Xtreme and AE2 Matrix were incredible. However, I had to give up both jogging and using the treadmill because the pumps in my calves were so intense that they almost became painful! I was forced to switch over to biking for cardio, and did not experience any problems after this. Similarly, I was forced to stretch after every single set because my muscle would become too damn pumped up. While some of you may consider this to be a negative, I consider this to be a very positive benefit. In an article written by Jim Stoppani for the Nov. 2005 issue of Flex magazine, he states “Although the pump is a dynamic psychological factor in inspiring muscle growth, it's also a dynamic physiological factor. Pumping your muscles primes them for expansion… [Pumps] can teach your body to more effectively drive fluids into your muscles, creating more space and volume in them--and, ultimately, more muscular growth.”

Value: This stuff is absolutely incredible! Many people who keep logs claim they will may use the products again, but you never know if they actually did. Personally, I have already purchased more and plan to be a repeat customer with Serious Nutrition Solutions. Thank you for making such great products!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Nice summary and log as well JB. I'll be giving some thought on throwing these into my post cycle. :D

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some solid results eh.

I was looking at the CVM earlier. Hell, anything that tastes like Tang has to be good ;)

Nicely done log, BTW.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for reading the log and providing feedback!

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
JBlaze:

Great log, great summary.

This sounds like a really good product.

Thanks!

-Tinytoad

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah blaze great log, I think I may pick some up and try it for myself now. Maybe throw it in my PCT plans. Again good job on the log.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice work JBlaze!! Im going to have to give these products a try!!!

BV

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man, it must have been a byatch getting to the gym when you had to write all those essays! :D

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Nah he's a nerd, didn't affect his social life at all (unless his hand cramped)

:D :icon_lol:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very nice final review. Glad you were pleased with the CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 Matrix stack.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, it must have been a byatch getting to the gym when you had to write all those essays! :D
Yeah, it was almost as hard as the time you're having posting while trying to get a gold membership! :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah blaze great log, I think I may pick some up and try it for myself now. Maybe throw it in my post cycle therapy plans. Again good job on the log.
If you do, please let me know how it works out! I will be using CVM for sure during my PCT.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice final review. Glad you were pleased with the CVM Xtreme and Arginine E2 Matrix stack.
I was very pleased. Once again, thanks for making such great products. Your products and the support you provided during my entire log has won me over. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah blaze great log, I think I may pick some up and try it for myself now. Maybe throw it in my post cycle therapy plans. Again good job on the log.
If you try it, if you have the time a log or review would be much appreciated.