Black Friday Sale

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Placed an amazing order. For the last 8+ years I have been ordering from Nutraplanet and they have ALWAYS been my retailer of choice. Been able to return things no one else would ever accept and they provide the best service and deals. THANK YOU guys@!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smfh! The item that had shipped was supposedly left in the from of my house and I didn't receive anything. Now I have a investigation of FedEx. Unbelievable.

Mind you my wife is a stay at home mom. They didn't even ring the bell. *******S!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smfh! The item that had shipped was supposedly left in the from of my house and I didn't receive anything. Now I have a investigation of FedEx. Unbelievable.

Mind you my wife is a stay at home mom. They didn't even ring the bell. *******S!
I think you're better off with Fedex. I have had more than a few packages stolen, but from usps. They never found the people. I had also filed a police report one of the times. When this happened and it was a package from Nutraplanet, Nutraplanet were the ones that re-sent my package...Usps and the local PD were no help at all. After so many packages were stolen I just went to the post office and told them not to deliver any packages and that I would pick them up at the post office....Get this, I even had sample packs stolen out the actual mailbox. A little yellow manila envelope with samples I saw one day in my box before leaving for the day. I left it there and figured it would be fine...Nope, when I got home it was gone.

Sucks that people are thieves. I guess they don't understand that mail theft is a federal offense. I'm not sure how many of these thieves get caught and prosecuted but I wish that somehow enforcement could be stepped up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you're better off with Fedex. I have had more than a few packages stolen, but from usps. They never found the people. I had also filed a police report one of the times. When this happened and it was a package from Nutraplanet, Nutraplanet were the ones that re-sent my package...Usps and the local PD were no help at all. After so many packages were stolen I just went to the post office and told them not to deliver any packages and that I would pick them up at the post office....Get this, I even had sample packs stolen out the actual mailbox. A little yellow manila envelope with samples I saw one day in my box before leaving for the day. I left it there and figured it would be fine...Nope, when I got home it was gone.

Sucks that people are thieves. I guess they don't understand that mail theft is a federal offense. I'm not sure how many of these thieves get caught and prosecuted but I wish that somehow enforcement could be stepped up.
cops will go all out for crimes against businesses, crimes against individual citizens are not given as much priority.

remember...9 times out of 10 when the cops show up, the crime has already been commited.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
In less than an hour, it will officially be over a week ago that I placed my order on NP. My order still says "Pending." I understand that they likely received a very high volume of orders, but should I be concerned after this much time??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In less than an hour, it will officially be over a week ago that I placed my order on NP. My order still says "Pending." I understand that they likely received a very high volume of orders, but should I be concerned after this much time??
Mine just updated to processing today, will be 2 weeks to see it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, i ordered friday night and got my order in pa on tues. Paid for reg shipping.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andrew sent me an email explaining the delay due to large orders and the holidays.

overworked

Awards
I ordered on black friday and i got the order shipped email today. So Have patience im sure the rest will be shipped soon

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
No shipping email yet but I ordered alphamine so I knew it would be delayed due to the release of it.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I had two seperate orders over that weekend neither shipped yet...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's ok. We'll survive

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Mines processing! Wohoo! It's hard to be upset when you're paying less than half of walking into shoppe or g n c and not supporting a price gouging big company

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JUST got my Alphamine!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
My order is still processing

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Give them a call, if you haven't already!!! Mine finally shipped two days ago, but only because I called them. It turned out that one of the items in my order (600 g SNS Creatine Mono) wasn't in stock until recently, despite not being displayed as so on their site. I thought it was my Alphamine delaying the order, but that wasn't the case. They were very helpful on the phone. I almost felt like a complainer by calling them and asking why it hasn't shipped yet. However, the dude who helped me out also understood my reason for concern, since it had been so long. He ended up giving me free shipping the next time I place an order too! So I would say call them up tomorrow afternoon. They'll make things right. NP always does!

... Can't wait for that box to arrive tmrw :)

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Give them a call, if you haven't already!!! Mine finally shipped two days ago, but only because I called them. It turned out that one of the items in my order (600 g SNS Creatine Mono) wasn't in stock until recently, despite not being displayed as so on their site. I thought it was my Alphamine delaying the order, but that wasn't the case. They were very helpful on the phone. I almost felt like a complainer by calling them and asking why it hasn't shipped yet. However, the dude who helped me out also understood my reason for concern, since it had been so long. He ended up giving me free shipping the next time I place an order too! So I would say call them up tomorrow afternoon. They'll make things right. NP always does!

... Can't wait for that box to arrive tmrw :)
Shot them an email last night and this morning my order said pending.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Just call the customer service line! You'll get it taken care of immediately

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Just call the customer service line! You'll get it taken care of immediately
Yeah found out what the hold up was. Compound 20 is out of stock

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My order actually showed up today, hadn't even tried tracking it I assumed it would take longer with me being international. NP comes through again :)

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Yea my Whole order is held up cos of that and still no updates :S..... Sigh
I just checked my order and it now says shipped. I guess that compound 20 came in

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Well for me it still says pending and over 2 weeks now :S....
And i just checked np it still says out of stock..
I sent them an email last night and today everything went thru. I suggest you email or call them. I had to

Shin

Shin

Awards
Finally my order is shipped phewww....

But another problem has arisen... I wish there was an option to choose to ship with USPS only and never FEDEX because not only is it expensive, but I've heard terrible feedback for
the reliability of getting past AUS customs and its own customs... Especially with my order of Formeron.
I specifically chose the slower delivery option as usually it is USPS but this time it was FEDEX international economy...
Now I'm very distressed about my Formerons...

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Finally my order is shipped phewww....

But another problem has arisen... I wish there was an option to choose to ship with USPS only and never FEDEX because not only is it expensive, but I've heard terrible feedback for
the reliability of getting past AUS customs and its own customs... Especially with my order of Formeron.
I specifically chose the slower delivery option as usually it is USPS but this time it was FEDEX international economy...
Now I'm very distressed about my Formerons...
Should be ok. My order arrived today...short of compound20 but when I view my recent orders it shows 2 orders were shipped. One with just compound 20 and the order I received today.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
What do you guys want to see for New Years sale?
It would be sweet to see a SNS line sale, if not the whole line at the very least please have some reduce xt on sale for new years.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be sweet to see a SNS line sale, if not the whole line at the very least please have some reduce xt on sale for new years.
ReduceXT and Xgels would be the bees knees!!!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I definitely support the idea of an ara/alcar stack sale !! I feel like I have got to be one of the biggest supplement wh0res of all time, yet I have still never used and ArA product. Sounds like I simply don't realize what I'm missing !

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
The whole PES line would be nice

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
About that time of year again, its NP so you know its going to be incredible.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be all over this! Can't wait!

propho

Awards
  • Established
dicks,, i was reading the first few pages before i realized it was from last year :frustrate