Black Cats!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Cats: The “Perfect” Energy Product!

So you take energy products…but no matter which one you take there’s a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their “kick” after just a few days. And then there’s those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste…

Back in the day, products containing ephedra / ephedrine were the best answer. When dosed just right, you’d be good to go for hours. But even ephedra products had their downside – you’d crash - and crash HARD.

What if there was something that you can take safely and regularly that has no negative side effects and produces similar effects to ephedra products without the crash? We’re talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.

BLACK CATS from Applied Nutriceuticals is so uniquely different that it is the “HD TV” of energy products versus all others! (Which are like your grandma’s old black & white television set.)

Take a look at the product characteristics:

* Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
* Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL – a fat burning hormone)

* Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
* Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.

So what does all this mean?

* Longer, more effective workouts
* Better productivity in work and play
* Greater energy to complete daily tasks
* Positive mood enhancement
* Incinerates body fat
* Helps tighten skin

Better yet, what if we told you that you could get a 30-day supply of Black Cats for the same cost as a few of those mocha-lattes from your favorite coffee shop? Plus, it won’t have all those extra calories and fat! :arms:

Great product if you are doing a cut/recomp and dont want to take a fat burner plus a pre workout. although, you can take this with Lit Up. Many people do so and have an awesome workout. you can even order samples before you buy the actual full bottle!!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WITH Lit-up? lol ppl are crazy Lit-up is plenty for my stim loving self

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WITH Lit-up? lol ppl are crazy Lit-up is plenty for my stim loving self
yes. people are crazy lol but i know of alot of people who do it. im gonna try it tomorrow and ill report back. if its too much for me, ill say so. i will be doing one capsule of black cats and one scoop of Lit Up. :yumyum:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
more power to you, ill stick to my lit-up plus bulk dmaa...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do not plan on staying on that pre workout regime....but i want to give it a try to see how i handle it for future reference. ive taken black cats before and really really liked the results i saw. i just dont take it alot so when i do take it, it works like it did the first time.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your crazy man.black cats was enough for me.though I'm not a stim guy so it doesn't take much for me plus I'm already wired as it is normally

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of people include black cats with lit up....i just want to try it once to see. i really like black cats when im cutting or recomping. it really helps me get my stomach to wear i want it to be.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes. people are crazy lol but i know of alot of people who do it. im gonna try it tomorrow and ill report back. if its too much for me, ill say so. i will be doing one capsule of black cats and one scoop of Lit Up. :yumyum:
To me LIT UP is not a strong stim at all and when I was beta-testing it, after I used it once standalone, I was using it with my usual 2-cap dose of BLACK CATS and other stims.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all i saw from one cap of black cats was a mental focus and awareness. i added one scoop of Lit up after i took black cats 2 hours before the gym and my workout was great.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the company and the products from AN ;)

That said, isnt this just another 1,3 product?

You've added licorice and Tyrosine to offset the stim tolerance (smart move) but licorice raises blood pressure (as do stims). Also, why NO Rauwseline? Great stuff.

Also: why no Rauwolscine? Great stuff!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the company and the products from AN ;)

That said, isnt this just another 1,3 product?

You've added licorice and Tyrosine to offset the stim tolerance (smart move) but licorice raises blood pressure (as do stims). Also, why NO Rauwseline? Great stuff.

Also: why no Rauwolscine? Great stuff!
Rauwolscine acts as an alpha 2 adernegic antagonist, which, by design increases BP, at least to some extent. 1,3 DMA also has some effects as a vasopressor as well- so the combo just makes me a little nervous, from a potential adverse event standpoint.... A lot of people swear by the combo- it seems to work well for fat loss- alpha 2 adernergic antagonists seem to work especially well on lower body fat, especially in women

Licorice, in lower doses, has no effect on BP, or in some cases, the opposite effect (I have seen conflicting info):
Nutrition. 2002 Mar;18(3):268-73.

Antiatherosclerotic effects of licorice extract supplementation on hypercholesterolemic patients: increased resistance of LDL to atherogenic modifications, reduced plasma lipid levels, and decreased systolic blood pressure.
Fuhrman B, Volkova N, Kaplan M, Presser D, Attias J, Hayek T, Aviram M.

Lipid Research Laboratory, Technion Faculty of Medicine, The Rappaport Family Institute for Research in the Medical Sciences and Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE: We previously demonstrated the beneficial effects of dietary flavonoids derived from the ethanolic extract of licorice root against atherosclerotic lesion development in association with inhibition of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation in atherosclerotic mice. Administration of licorice extract to normolipidemic subjects also inhibited LDL oxidation. In the present study, we extended our investigation to analyze the antiatherogenic effects of licorice-root extract consumption in moderately hypercholesterolemic patients.

METHODS: Supplementation of licorice root extract (0.1 g/d) to patients for 1 mo was followed by an additional 1 mo of placebo consumption.

RESULTS: Licorice consumption 1) reduced patients' plasma susceptibility to oxidation (by 19%); 2) increased resistance of plasma LDL against three major atherogenic modifications: oxidation (by 55%), aggregation (by 28%), and retention, estimated as chondroitin sulfate binding ability (by 25%); 3) reduced plasma cholesterol levels (by 5%), which was due to a 9% reduction in plasma LDL cholesterol levels; and 4) reduced (by 14%) plasma triacylglycerol levels. After the 1 mo of placebo consumption, these parameters reversed toward baseline levels. Licorice extract supplementation also reduced systolic blood pressure by 10%, which was sustained during the placebo consumption.

CONCLUSIONS: Dietary consumption of licorice-root extract by hypercholesterolemic patients may act as a moderate hypocholesterolemic nutrient and a potent antioxidant agent and, hence against cardiovascular disease.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk, u are such a G. anyways, i found the dosage that works awesome for ME.

TOTAL black cat dosage - 2 caps daily

first dose - 2 hours pre workout

second dose - 45 min pre workout.

i feel the first dose kick in right when my workout is starting. the second dose i feel kick in towards the end of my workout when i get tired.

the feeling i get reminds me of 5 hour energy. not really a strong stim effect, but taken with Lit Up or RPM, it produces that stim feeling.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks rms!

I agree that the A2 receptors for women are largely located in the lower extremities but I thought that A2 receptors were also found in the love handles and bellies of men?

Also, I thought Alpha-yo did NOT elevate BP....or perhaps I am thinking it did not as badly as regular YO......?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good energy best of all no crash :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but when i take 2, i get high like after 6 hours. one is my sweet spot. two is too much for me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree take too many and you get the feeling of euphoria.

TimeBomb

Awards
I found this product to be very weak and infective.

I started with 1 a day no effect, 2 a day no effect, 3 a day no effect and trialed up to as much as 5 per day.I ended up giving well over half a bottle away..you get more from a strong espresso in regards to this product IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im sorry u feel that way but most people i speak with who took it think its pretty decent. i didnt feel a stim effect. its more of like 5 hour energy to me. good combo is 1 black cat and 1 scoop of lit up.

did u take it on a full or empty stomach?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found this product to be very weak and infective.

I started with 1 a day no effect, 2 a day no effect, 3 a day no effect and trialed up to as much as 5 per day.I ended up giving well over half a bottle away..you get more from a strong espresso in regards to this product IMO.
Interesting. When I was using BLACK CATS, I was using 5 caps a day (note that any more than 2 caps per dose or more than two doses a day are NOT recommended) and having to use more - however, I have an extremely high stimulant tolerance. Maybe yours is off the walls, or you've exhausted your adrenals and need to take a break from stimulants altogether. Also depends on WHAT effects you were expecting.

~Rosie~

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Thanks rms!

I agree that the A2 receptors for women are largely located in the lower extremities but I thought that A2 receptors were also found in the love handles and bellies of men?

Also, I thought Alpha-yo did NOT elevate BP....or perhaps I am thinking it did not as badly as regular YO......?
SUPPOSEDLY Alpha-Y does not raise BP, but in my experience it does raise it. It is not as bad as regular Yohimbine for me, so I CAN use it once in a while. I just grab some ginko + arginine or other PDE5 inhibiting test booster and am good to go as long as I am not trying to exhert myself to the max.

If I push myself strenously with the weights it makes my head hurt like when I used to take too many of the psuedoephedrine decongestants for a bad cold and ended up coughing. Not good to feel like my head is going to explode like that. I mainly just use it for cardio sessions because of this.