Black Cats V.2

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What has changed with Black Cats V.2? If you order from NP, are you getting V.1 or V.2?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
What has changed with Black Cats V.2? If you order from NP, are you getting V.1 or V.2?
I believe they took out the 1,3 and chances are that NP is trying to push out V1 then V2 will be sold.

I want to see if they release the liquid black cats that I saw at the Olympia

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I believe they took out the 1,3 and chances are that NP is trying to push out V1 then V2 will be sold.

VS : Do you think anything can ever replace the 1,3D without impacting effectivity.

As much as i hate to admit, I had mental results when I used OEP, if it did not give me Stim D, I would have continued on it, but the missus would have walloped me with a frying pan.

I ran this stack of LX, AT2 and OEP, which literally burnt fat off my bod, and since then tried replacing it with 2 or 3 products, but nothing comes close.

OxyECA Black kinda did, but it gave me mad cravings, which kinda negates the logic. Alphamine has been good in fits and spans, but nothing came close to OEP I feel. (This may just sound like a lovers remorse) but I am open to learning again :)

domore

Awards

Very interesting.

Did you try them?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Very interesting.

Did you try them?
Nope they weren't giving samples away only selling.

VS : Do you think anything can ever replace the 1,3D without impacting effectivity.

As much as i hate to admit, I had mental results when I used OEP, if it did not give me Stim D, I would have continued on it, but the missus would have walloped me with a frying pan.

I ran this stack of LX, AT2 and OEP, which literally burnt fat off my bod, and since then tried replacing it with 2 or 3 products, but nothing comes close.

OxyECA Black kinda did, but it gave me mad cravings, which kinda negates the logic. Alphamine has been good in fits and spans, but nothing came close to OEP I feel. (This may just sound like a lovers remorse) but I am open to learning again :)
Never know with science nowadays some one will create the ultimate legal crack. I think the only true stim I got was way back when ripped fuel and hydroxycut had ephedra. Loved it especially being deployed in Iraq :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
The Black Cats Cola that you saw at the Olympia is currently only being produced for the Australian market. It's possible that it could see it's way into production for the US though.

Black Cats V.2 has no DMAA in it. They played around with the formula and I actually prefer the new version. The old one gave me more of an initial jolt of energy but it started to fade quickly. The new version doesn't hit you as hard at the beginning, but the energy is way steadier and lasts a good 6-8 hours. I can send you some samples if you want to try them for yourself. If so, shoot me a PM.

It looks like NP is selling their stock of the OG Black Cats just like Vicesoldier said.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
The Black Cats Cola that you saw at the Olympia is currently only being produced for the Australian market. It's possible that it could see it's way into production for the US though.
Make it happen Dewey like Nike "just do it"

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid Black Cats yes please. Where is Dirk he needs to make this happens.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Liquid Black Cats yes please. Where is Dirk he needs to make this happens.
The Black Cats Cola wasn't really liquid Black Cats in the truest sense. It did look pretty darn cool though. Dirk was kicking around the idea of trying it out here, so keep your eyes peeled!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
The Black Cats Cola wasn't really liquid Black Cats in the truest sense. It did look pretty darn cool though. Dirk was kicking around the idea of trying it out here, so keep your eyes peeled!
In for beta ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Black Cats V.2 has no DMAA in it. They played around with the formula and I actually prefer the new version. The old one gave me more of an initial jolt of energy but it started to fade quickly. The new version doesn't hit you as hard at the beginning, but the energy is way steadier and lasts a good 6-8 hours. I can send you some samples if you want to try them for yourself. If so, shoot me a PM.

It looks like NP is selling their stock of the OG Black Cats just like Vicesoldier said.
As a lover of the first version, I would very much like to try a sample and will post my thoughts in your section or here, let me know.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
As a lover of the first version, I would very much like to try a sample and will post my thoughts in your section or here, let me know.
Send me a PM with your info if you would like to try some samples of Black Cats V.2.