BigMikeC HARDCORE CUT w/ EPIANDRO and 17PROANDRO (sponsored)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Look at those tree trunks you have there!!
What song was that in the video "Power Couple Trains Arms 1/10"? It was pretty heavy and I like it!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Look at those tree trunks you have there!!
What song was that in the video "Power Couple Trains Arms 1/10"? It was pretty heavy and I like it!!!
thanks man! Snake oil from parkway drive!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
So I went higher volume/lighter for the last two weeks and now I'm going to kick in my strength phase for a couple weeks!I felt super stong today! Could really tell the EpiAndro is kicking in!

Cable Flys 4 sets of 12

Inlcine barbel press
315x8, 365x5, 365x4,

Flat DB bench
4 sets of 12 with 120lbs

Flat Barbell BEnch
315x 5, 315x4 ,335x3

Heres me hitting Incline bench 4 reps for 365lbs. I felt so much stronger today. Very good mind muscle connection, slow controlled reps
[video=youtube;WkMtUPyoV7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkMtUPyoV7I[/video]

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Today I had a great Delt workouts! Noticing some amazing pumps!! I wanted to go heavier but my shoulder was buggin me so I backed off on the weight and went for the pump and feel of each set. Really feeling in the zone!! More than my usual "zone" lol I think the EpiAndro is really hitting me at this point!

Shoulders:
Military press on smith 3x10-15 185,225,245lbs
Superset with
Plate front delt raise with 35lb palte

Seated Lateral raise 4x10-15 (30lbs)
Super set with
Arnold press (45)

Straight bar wide grip front delt raise 4x15-20 70lbs

Standing db lateral raise
4X (Dropsets) 15, 12, 10
start with 45, 35, 25

jd1212

Awards
Is 17-proandro prostanzonol and the form xt compound or is there something else in it? Also is it as strong as CEL P-Stan or stronger. Kinda confused as to what all 3 compounds are that are listed. Thank man

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
17-proandro is the prohormone to prostanzonol and is basically the big brother of PH17. Form xt is our newest PCT which features a very stong AI, calcium lactate, ginger, and a few other testosterone boosters.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
So the pumps on this ishh is unreal! I'm felt so hard today I loved it!

21's
80 x 21, 4 sets

Tricep overhead ext
Stack X 15-20 4 sets

Concetration curls
45 x 15, 40 x 12, 35 x 10, 30 x 12

Seated DB extensions
125x 12 4 sets

Seated machine dips
4plates x 15-20 reps

Reverse cable curls
80 x 15 x 4 sets

Hammer Curls
55 x 15 each arm 2 sets

High curls
45x20 3 sets

cable pushdowns
150 x 12-15 x 3 sets
580566_546668035345195_1281373854_n.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Weighed in today at 238lbs so i've dropped around 7lbs. I'm assuming alot of it is water I've noticed im peeing a lot on this cycle! These compounds seem to really help dry you out. Especially going from offseason and "puffy" to how I'm starting to look and feel now.. its a big difference..Everything feels harder, I'm seeing more separation especially in my legs, and overal vasculairty is up from when I started.
428206_547153815296617_411938238_n.jpg

PULL UPS:
8, 8, 8, 6 reps ending in a HARDCORE TRIPLE
BENT OVER ROWS:
10, 8 reps ending in a HARDCORE TRIPLE, followed by 6 more
T-BAR LEVER MACHINE ROWS (inside grip):
12, 10, 8
SEATED CABLE ROWS
10, 8, 6 reps ending in a HARDCORE TRIPLE
RACK DEADLIFTS
8, 8, 8

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Weighed in today at 238lbs so i've dropped around 7lbs. I'm assuming alot of it is water I've noticed im peeing a lot on this cycle! These compounds seem to really help dry you out. Especially going from offseason and "puffy" to how I'm starting to look and feel now.. its a big difference..Everything feels harder, I'm seeing more separation especially in my legs, and overal vasculairty is up from when I started.
View attachment 73226
PULL UPS:
8, 8, 8, 6
BENT OVER ROWS:
10, 8 6
T-BAR LEVER MACHINE ROWS (inside grip):
12, 10, 8
SEATED CABLE ROWS
10, 8, 6
RACK DEADLIFTS
8, 8, 8

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Great Log, Hope my guy can get these down here in Oz, keen to to try the rest of the new range, what's the verdict on LGs EPIC, looking to try something new and its available for me to buy in a couple of days. Advice would be much appreciated.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Love the pumps..Love the clean energy... love the convinience of doing a shot rather than drinking a bunch of liquid.. its an awesome preworkout... 2 shots an I'm jammin.. also theres a lot of cool ways to stack Epic I'm a fan of 1 shot of Epic and 1 scopp of Hemovol on days that I'm trying t really get a "pump" like arms or delts..

jd1212

Awards
Great to hear man. I started the 17-proandro on Tuesday. Hearing tht you have lost 7 pound is encouraging as I am looking to drop about 12 lb's but maintain strength. I'm on day five an I'm already starting to get a good pump. I've also noticed my endurance has improved. I'm a boxer and I noticed at the end of a 2.5 hour training session I still felt really strong. I havnt noticed much slimming yet but it sounds like I won't notice much fat lose until week 2.

I'm currently taking 1.5 4 times a day. Should I up to 2 4 times a day? I weigh 165 and I'm trying to get down to 152 (I have a lot of fat to burn, I just started training an dieting again)?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good stuff man, still killing it.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Hi Mike

What do you think how does Epiandro and 17pro affect the lipo profile ?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Hi Mike

What do you think how does Epiandro and 17pro affect the lipo profile ?
Got be honest man Don't know with out blood work.. but I dont think it should be to bad.. pretty low side ph's .. I'll ask Eric ( the boss man) and let you know his take..

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Alright so a couple things... I helped create the training and nutrition for the new Bulk Andro and Cutting Andro kits that are coming out. And I am currently following one of the programs and don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet. So I won't be writing my workouts on here for a few weeks until there availbable to the general public.

NOW THAT BEING SAID, FU**!

My strength has really shot up! I'll post vids and pictures and keep documenting progress with my EpiAndro/ 17ProAndro cycle. But across the board ALL my lifts have really gone up.

405 on the incline for 3=1 forced reps
595 for 6 on squats
barbell curled 135 for 8 plus negative
Hammer strength machine with 10plates
close grip bench 315 for 4-6 reps

I'm sure haters will try and call bullsh*t... and that's fine but
Ive got it ALL on video

So heres a clip from yesterdays leg session after pyramiding up to 494x 6 squats I moved on too leg preses with around 24 plates total for 8 reps

[video=youtube;dLqdU1jjHIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLqdU1jjHIw[/video]

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Alright so a couple things... I helped create the training and nutrition for the new Bulk Andro and Cutting Andro kits that are coming out. And I am currently following one of the programs and don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet. So I won't be writing my workouts on here for a few weeks until there availbable to the general public.

My strength has really shot up! I'll post vids and pictures and keep documenting progress with my EpiAndro/ 17ProAndro cycle. But across the board ALL my lifts have really gone up.

595 for 6 on squats

Ive got it ALL on video

So heres a clip from yesterdays leg session after pyramiding up to 494x 6 squats I moved on too leg preses with around 24 plates total for 8 reps

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLqdU1jjHIw
Can you say BEAST MODE

image-131070903.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

595 for 6 on squats

Ive got it ALL on video

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLqdU1jjHIw
Good stuff man. I'm going to stay in touch cause I'm curious about what you wrote up... should be good stuff.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Got be honest man Don't know with out blood work.. but I dont think it should be to bad.. pretty low side ph's .. I'll ask Eric ( the boss man) and let you know his take..
Thanks BigMike

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to run the BigMikeC stack... The one with your pic on it... Pretty darn impressive...!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Im in! And thanks again for the gift :)

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Damn those are some heavy a$$ loads!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I think I need to run the BigMikeC stack... The one with your pic on it... Pretty darn impressive...!!!
Pretty exciting Deads! The dvd and training guide inside will really work synergystically with the two kits! I think it will take a lot of guess work out and help people really make some huge imrpovements!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Pretty exciting Deads! The dvd and training guide inside will really work synergystically with the two kits! I think it will take a lot of guess work out and help people really make some huge imrpovements!
Niiiice...!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Started filming the Andro Cutting Kit vids today... a lot of crazy supersets and dropsets! Great workout this was at the end of the workout after everything was screaming at me...
[video=youtube;fRplfQVBXag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRplfQVBXag&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
NICEEEEEEE

Def going to be following along with this one

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I'll post some pictures and videos soon guys... still noticing improvements... chest is starting to show better separation. Everythings showing better separtaion... FEELING like i could lift a D*** tank right now!

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
random question...is your wife the bodybuilder Shannon Courtney?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Hi Mike do you have news on this ?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Hi Mike do you have news on this ?

Still no hard facts. but to my knowledge you'll have little to No change in lipids with these compounds... Very good safety profile..

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Training video of me and the wife hitting Back..

[video=youtube;rViFai8VlGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rViFai8VlGA[/video]

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
You can see how I leaned up a bit and have a better separation in this video from the last few. My run with EpiAndro and 17ProAndro is over... I really enjoyed it.. Got leaner, more vascular, and had a huge strength increase which really surpised me. Now I can't wait to get on 1-Androstenolone... think I'll be giving that a run very soon...

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Still no hard facts. but to my knowledge you'll have little to No change in lipids with these compounds... Very good safety profile..
Thanks Sir.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Training video of me and the wife hitting Back..

[video=youtube;rViFai8VlGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rViFai8VlGA[/video]
Nice work my dude! Strong!! Boss strength.

Whats your take on EpiAndro? Im probably gonna run that soon.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
[video=youtube_share;xUnUB7HAHdw]http://youtu.be/xUnUB7HAHdw[/video]

boogyman

Awards
For someone running the same stack as you, but at recommend doses (3 doses for the Epiandro and 4 for the 17Pro-andro I believe it is), for 2 months, what would you recommend for PCT? Thinking of this as I am doing a 4 month cut that I just started, was going to stay "natty" for 2 months then finish with something along the lines of what you used.

I have a 2 month supply of Nolvaden-XT, PR-XT and Prometheus rising, that I was going to run over the summer after cutting. I was thinking it would make a good PCT for a mild prohormone cycle, and I could just run it as so for 2 months after. I also have Clomid on hand, but not sure if it would really be needed.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yea Nolvadren would be cool. I used FormXt but any over the counter should work..no need for clomid man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2