Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well gents, looks like the package has been a bit delayed with all the lousy weather we've been having. I'm ready to do this, so I hope it shows up soon!

Looks like I'm really doing the powerlifting meet in springfield, mo on March 15th. I'll be in Juniors since I'm still under 24, & I'll be competing in the 220 weightclass. Don't think I'll be competitive, but it should be a lot of fun. Gf is coming with, going with a buddy from the gym my age & his gf is coming too. Might have 2 other guys but it's up in the air. Getting there late friday since we'll be leaving after work & staying at a hotel; driving home sat night probably.

I might have to move back towards a westside routine - especially on cycle, that seems to work for raising my 1RMs. But I'll be lifting more than 4 days/wk, my split will just involve 2 max effort days & 2 speed days/wk.

Last night did a dedicated arm session & it was a blast - my closet bodybuilder has been coming out as of late, so this meet is coming at an awkward time for me, but I don't think strength & aesthetics have to be at odds with one-another. Somewhere during this run I might try Rich Piana's 8-hr arm routine on a wknd. You def wouldn't wanna bother trying something like that off cycle, but it'd be pretty cool just to say I did it. I think there's like 148 sets for arms over 16 mini workouts in 8 hrs lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well gents, looks like the package has been a bit delayed with all the lousy weather we've been having. I'm ready to do this, so I hope it shows up soon! Looks like I'm really doing the powerlifting meet in springfield, mo on March 15th. I'll be in Juniors since I'm still under 24, & I'll be competing in the 220 weightclass. Don't think I'll be competitive, but it should be a lot of fun. Gf is coming with, going with a buddy from the gym my age & his gf is coming too. Might have 2 other guys but it's up in the air. Getting there late friday since we'll be leaving after work & staying at a hotel; driving home sat night probably. I might have to move back towards a westside routine - especially on cycle, that seems to work for raising my 1RMs. But I'll be lifting more than 4 days/wk, my split will just involve 2 max effort days & 2 speed days/wk. Last night did a dedicated arm session & it was a blast - my closet bodybuilder has been coming out as of late, so this meet is coming at an awkward time for me, but I don't think strength & aesthetics have to be at odds with one-another. Somewhere during this run I might try Rich Piana's 8-hr arm routine on a wknd. You def wouldn't wanna bother trying something like that off cycle, but it'd be pretty cool just to say I did it. I think there's like 148 sets for arms over 16 mini workouts in 8 hrs lol
I may be doing that one!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may be doing that one!
Will you be in Juniors as well? What weightclass? That'd be badass to do it with you. I've never competed. I just know I need to take conservative weights on my first lift or two of each movement & pack some snacks & reading material for downtime. And don't bomb out lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be doing that one!
I thought you were in the CT area? (New Hartford? has a meet in a few weeks)

Hyde-I want to do a meet in MO over the summer when I visit, I'll let ya know if I do. You should join up!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were in the CT area? (New Hartford? has a meet in a few weeks)

Hyde-I want to do a meet in MO over the summer when I visit, I'll let ya know if I do. You should join up!
Yeah that would be sick! I just read thru all the rules; I don't see anything about drug-testing so I believe it's run what ya brung.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
USPA. Nothing in the entry form says anything about tested or un-tested classes.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been creepin since the beginning figured I'd stop by and say subd

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you both! Bcazo mentioned in Leonidas's thread that he believes the packages are shipped, so this run should begin real soon.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good and curious to see how you do in your meet Hyde!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you be in Juniors as well? What weightclass? That'd be badass to do it with you. I've never competed. I just know I need to take conservative weights on my first lift or two of each movement & pack some snacks & reading material for downtime. And don't bomb out lol
Juniors yeah and I'm going to try to drop to 185 before then.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you were in the CT area? (New Hartford? has a meet in a few weeks) Hyde-I want to do a meet in MO over the summer when I visit, I'll let ya know if I do. You should join up!
I am but Springfield is quite close to me. Don't mind driving out there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha guess I won't be seeing you then EatMoar :(

But Sean if you plan to come out this way lmk so we can plan it out! I could use a hookup on some Glycergrow for summertime anyway :biglaugh:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

Starting weight this morning - a kinda wet, bloaty 210.2lbs (base weight)

Last night had some Imo's pepperoni & black olive stl-style thincrust, toasted ravioli, cheese bites, & cinnamon/glaze sticks. This morning woke up & smashed a bunch of chicken-fried steak, biscuits, gravy, eggs, potates/cheese/peppers & lots of creamed coffee at bfast out with the lady. That was the last hurrah - look what showed up about noon:

0201141222.jpg

The powerlifting meet is exactly 6wks out from today, so today is a perfect day to go on cycle. I want to be leaner & stronger when I show up for that meet, & I need to fit inside the 220 class so I can't gain more than 10lbs - shouldn't be a problem given this stack! I will bring in a bottle of Phorce (Dimethazine & low-dosed LMG) after Halo for extra strength & joint help while continuing Epi & Lean Cut, & also add Bulk Up after the Ironflex stack to replace my by-then totally shutdown test levels. If I feel my liver isn't up for that I'll use a bottle of Max Bulk in lieu of Phorce+Bulk Up while continuing Epistane.

Best gym maxs, again, since they're now relevant: Sq 465/B 300/ Dl 565

I hope to get at least 90% of those numbers in comp while being leaner than now, let alone my last bulking cycle when they were all set.

Time to hit the gym - it's ON! :firedevil:

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI: I hate you. =D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome here comes the fun!!!!! We weigh the same thing this morning!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good lookin picture! Yessir the gainz are comin

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hyde, would mecha and msten work together well at all? I know they're both methylated but what are your thoughts. Obviously TUDCA and NAC would be ran throughout.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey Hyde, would mecha and msten work together well at all? I know they're both methylated but what are your thoughts. Obviously TUDCA and NAC would be ran throughout.
I've used mecha and superdrol together. It was fantastic. I know sten acts fairly similar.. Just watch them liver numbers.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What type of gains did you get? Bulk/recomp?
I was eating recomp cals. I was dry and large. I think my avi is from that cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes bro! Let the fun .......BEGIN!!!
You know it!

Like beast said, I don't see why it would be an issue - just don't overdo the dosing, use lots of liver support, water, & electrolytes/taurine, basically your standard serious oral support & common sense. Msten & Halo, like Sdrol/Halo, combo very well it seems, so Mag would just be a slightly more mass-gain-oriented version of Sten/Halo. I'd pick the Halo for more cuts or the Mag for more size gains based on your preference. DON'T overdo the Msten; I'd keep it at 20mg the whole way prob & start the Mag @ 50. I'd bump the Mag first if you want more, even all the way to 125, before I'd consider bumping the Msten to 30mg. Mbol @ 100 is much milder than Msten @ 30mg, side-wise. You could also purchase 4mg Msten caps, which would let you start as low as 16mg of Msten & bump in smaller increments than 10mg, but it's a bit pricier that way.

The eagle has landed!!
That's the txt I send to buddies if they try to call while it's business time w/ the lady - simultaneously explains why I ignored them & lets em know I'm now free ;)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Hyde ...... I'm anxious to see the inner monster ... Lol.. BEAST MODE !!

Not to hijack the thread, but here's my link for tren-stane.
Cycle info: Insane with the Tren-Stane

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok Hyde ...... I'm anxious to see the inner monster ... Lol.. BEAST MODE !!

Not to hijack the thread, but here's my link for tren-stane.
Cycle info: Insane with the Tren-Stane
A. Links to ballin'-ass cycle logs are always welcome in my threads - AM is a social hub for us to learn & get positive, useful support.
B. You're running Ironflex - even the sponsors will dig it!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
You know it! Like beast said, I don't see why it would be an issue - just don't overdo the dosing, use lots of liver support, water, & electrolytes/taurine, basically your standard serious oral support & common sense. Msten & Halo, like Sdrol/Halo, combo very well it seems, so Mag would just be a slightly more mass-gain-oriented version of Sten/Halo. I'd pick the Halo for more cuts or the Mag for more size gains based on your preference. DON'T overdo the Msten; I'd keep it at 20mg the whole way prob & start the Mag @ 50. I'd bump the Mag first if you want more, even all the way to 125, before I'd consider bumping the Msten to 30mg. Mbol @ 100 is much milder than Msten @ 30mg, side-wise. You could also purchase 4mg Msten caps, which would let you start as low as 16mg of Msten & bump in smaller increments than 10mg, but it's a bit pricier that way.
Hmm alright thanks! I'm really looking for some good strength and like 10lbs max with while leaning out. I'm done with this current cut I've been on. I'm like at 7-8% and don't want to reduce calories further haha.

Maybe something like

Msten 20/20/20/20/20
Mecha 50/50/75/75/100/100

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd start at 20/50 like you laid out & honestly just listen to your body. If you're making good gains or having bad sides there's no need to go up - up the dose if/when it feels right. If there's a wk of mecha solo at the end you're gonna wanna run it higher to accomodate for losing Msten - so perhaps 125 that 6th wk, or 100 if you ran only 75 thru wk 5, ie 20/20/20/20/20/0 & 50/50/75/75/75/100 or 50/50/75/75/100/125. I wouldn't go to 150.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Morning Weight 209.2lbs

Maybe it's just me, but already seems like joints are getting drier & muscles felt a bit harder. For 2nd day in a row now, haven't used a preworkout. Both days I've been weak on the max effort exercise, but stopping creatine & the lack of DMAA & glycine & beta-al & caff pre-training should primarily be responsible for that. Lots of good carbs yesterday evening & this morning but it's def tough ditching the preworkout when you get used to it.

Yesterday

Bbell Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 245, 255, 265, 275 for singles
Incline Db Bench 65sx14, 70sx12, 75sx9, x10, 65sx12
Hex Presses 55sx12, 12, 11
Cable Flyes from Lower Pins 25x12,12, 30x10, 20x16
Decline Ez Bar Skullcrushers 60x18, 80x12, 10, 9
Alt Overhead Tri Extension 15x16/arm, 25x12, 12, 30x8

Today

Backsquat 175x10, 225x5, 275x3, 315x3, 365, 385, 405, 415 for singles (needed assistance on 415 :( )
Legpress 4ppsx14, 6x12, 8x10, 10x8, 7x12 (feet high & wide with full depth like a backsquat)
Leg Extension ss w/ Lying Leg Curls 150x15/100x14, 170x12/120x12, 190x12/130x11, 150x14/130x10

All my squats were below parallel - I need to make sure I squat deep enough in this meet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work HYDE, some good suggestions in here on that cycle too. MSten @20 all the way through with increasing MBol should be money!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Morning Weight 209.2lbs

Maybe it's just me, but already seems like joints are getting drier & muscles felt a bit harder. For 2nd day in a row now, haven't used a preworkout. Both days I've been weak on the max effort exercise, but stopping creatine & the lack of DMAA & glycine & beta-al & caff pre-training should primarily be responsible for that. Lots of good carbs yesterday evening & this morning but it's def tough ditching the preworkout when you get used to it.

Yesterday

Bbell Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 245, 255, 265, 275 for singles
Incline Db Bench 65sx14, 70sx12, 75sx9, x10, 65sx12
Hex Presses 55sx12, 12, 11
Cable Flyes from Lower Pins 25x12,12, 30x10, 20x16
Decline Ez Bar Skullcrushers 60x18, 80x12, 10, 9
Alt Overhead Tri Extension 15x16/arm, 25x12, 12, 30x8

Today

Backsquat 175x10, 225x5, 275x3, 315x3, 365, 385, 405, 415 for singles (needed assistance on 415 :( )
Legpress 4ppsx14, 6x12, 8x10, 10x8, 7x12 (feet high & wide with full depth like a backsquat)
Leg Extension ss w/ Lying Leg Curls 150x15/100x14, 170x12/120x12, 190x12/130x11, 150x14/130x10

All my squats were below parallel - I need to make sure I squat deep enough in this meet.
Got to love a Hyde log... Always big weight being pushed around.. Go get it brother

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent start to a log. Excited to see your results. Best of luck to you on this cycle! This is one of my favorite stacks. Just leannnn gainz.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here comes the growth HYDE! Some nice numbers you got up already can't wait to see where they are here in another 3-4 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got to love a Hyde log... Always big weight being pushed around.. Go get it brother
It's never enough, but I try to stay after it!

Excellent start to a log. Excited to see your results. Best of luck to you on this cycle! This is one of my favorite stacks. Just leannnn gainz.
Thank you, sir - that's what I'm hoping for.

Here comes the growth HYDE! Some nice numbers you got up already can't wait to see where they are here in another 3-4 weeks.
It'll be interesting to see where they go - the only time I used epi I started getting significantly stronger right before I stopped lol

Thinking about some dedicated upper back tonight - all the powerlifts need a big back, so it's time to make it grow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah both of these products really shine deeper into the cycle. Would love to have seen them run for 6-8weeks for full benefits.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah both of these products really shine deeper into the cycle. Would love to have seen them run for 6-8weeks for full benefits.
Epi is def going the whole 6-8. Halo Idk - I don't have any in the cupboard so unless I get another bottle 4wks at lower dose is it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Morning Weight 211.8lbs (+1.6lbs)

After smashing the wheels pretty hard yesterday I had a carb-less shake post w/o, then about 1.5-2 hrs later had a huge meal gf's dad made for the Bowl. Piles of pulled pork, some mostaccioli w/ beef sauce, beans, potatoes, shrimp, chips & cheese dips, chocolate cake. 2 Recompadrol, 500mg of Raz Ketones & empty muscles after a screaming leg session were the best defense I could have had for that meal, so I'm not too upset. Very full muscles this morning & 2.5lbs up from yesterday lol

Tonight

Widegrip Pullups Bw x14, 10, 7
Bbell Rows 135x12, 185x10, 10, 205x8
HS High Rows 90/side x15, 135 x10, 160 x8, 180 x6
Low Cable D-hande Rows 200x12, 10, 10
Split Pulley Pulldowns (done simultaneously) 70x8, 50x12, 10 ds 35x10, 14
Lat Pushdowns, various grips 10, 12, 10

Just tried to smash the upper back from a bunch of angles & get a good squeeze the whole time, with the exception of the heaviest sets of bbell rows & the high rows.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sounds like a great party with a lot of good food! I still look bloated from Sunday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it was an awesome workout and a great Superbowl Party you went too. Nice work on that upper back lift. Some nice numbers there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's some PW meal right there Hyde!!
It was honestly as good as going out for dinner - really hit the spot.

Sounds like a great party with a lot of good food! I still look bloated from Sunday.
I surprisingly don't look any worse. Thank youuuuu, anabolics!

Sounds like it was an awesome workout and a great Superbowl Party you went too. Nice work on that upper back lift. Some nice numbers there.
You know I've started incorporating widegrip pullups back into my workout & they're finally getting stronger again - 14 is actually a personal best, especially at over 210lbs. I think it's helping the width too - gf took some pics for me sunday night of my back & it's looking big as ever; I was kinda surprised when I saw it actually. I'll try to figure out how to post em for you guys.