Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you have a plan man do you intend to try to stay relatively lean while bulking up to that?
220 could most definitely be fairly lean - there's no reason that couldn't be achieved sub 20% bf in a reasonable timeframe. Obv I could hold that up through 10% if I chose but I don't think strength grows as easily at that low a bf, especially if the carbs are relatively low or moderate most of the time to hold that percentage. Thus moving into 242 at some point later down the line. Not really much need to go over that unless I just wanna get plain fat.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 66 - Day 1 of PCT

Morning Weight 208.2lbs (-2.0 from start)

Well all, here we are again at the end of the line. Today was first day of PCT & I feel amazing. Off-day today. Began the Cube Method yesterday & am currently 10wks out from my June 14 meet. 9 wks of training & then a deload of 5 days or so before the competition.

Yesterday

Deadlift - Rep Day

Deadlift from 1" Deficit 135x8, 225x8, 315x5, 375x8
Rackpulls from Mid-Shin 425x3, 3
Highbar Squat, ATG, Raw 135x5, 185x5, 225x8, 8, 8
Seated Leg Curl 110x10, 120x10, 10, 10
Backraises BWx50

I only lost 2 lbs, although I feel a bit more muscular than before as well. More importantly to me, I killed it at my meet (definitely peaked properly for it). I originally wanted to cut fat but with the advent of my meet I instead was eating for strength & trying to gain any clean weight I could beforehand. After dropping Epistane at the 6wk mark right after the meet & moving into the heavy Max Bulk phase, I made zero concerted effort to cut & instead basically recovered, enjoyed life & continued to train (which went really well overall in this leg). I now have 10wks to drop 10lbs for the 198 class. I am definitely stronger. When I compare numbers from last april at the end of cycle, I've put about 70lbs on my total & am bigger with less bodyfat. Doing something right :head:

Dieting proper as of yesterday, 2-300g protein, 250-300g carbs, <60g fat are my daily goals. So far strength is very good on this but I can still operate in a fairly steep deficit (as well as actually enjoy my meals).

Currently on as of today:
Monster Multi
Animal Flex
Vit E, D3, & C
Clomid
Letro atm then Exem when I begin to taper
Tamoxifen in a wk or two
iForce Intimidate
BSL Growth
USPLabs Versa-1

Also gonna play with ArA, GMS, & ALCAR on training days.....and oh yeah, my new fav pwo, QUAKE! :beerchug:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearing out a few things :)

Excited to see how Animal Flex stacks up against plain jane Glucosamine & Chondroiton pills I've been using for a couple years.
Ever use Supercissus or always been using Gluc/Chondr

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Clearing out a few things :) Excited to see how Animal Flex stacks up against plain jane Glucosamine & Chondroiton pills I've been using for a couple years.
I'm using ArA, GMS and alcar right now as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used animal flex numerous times, and I really like it!