BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER: Snag's Recipe for a [NATURAL] Recomp, Competition Style!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn Lee Beastly (get it like Lee Priest..heh):18:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMMM....youre a lucky man Mullet!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
looking huge snag. that's how i want to look after my recomp.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback fellas. :thumbsup:
Weight's hovering at 197 right now; yesterday I began the dialing back of food intake, will do a slow decline for awhile. It's been hella fun eating like I have been; I'm not going to drop cals too much till I start up some supps again, need this extra intake for recovery right now. Actually I'm kinda shocked that I've retained my cuts somewhat with this much food! :bandit:

NutriSci

Awards
Thanks for the feedback fellas. :thumbsup:
Weight's hovering at 197 right now; yesterday I began the dialing back of food intake, will do a slow decline for awhile. It's been hella fun eating like I have been; I'm not going to drop cals too much till I start up some supps again, need this extra intake for recovery right now. Actually I'm kinda shocked that I've retained my cuts somewhat with this much food! :bandit:
What have you all been eating brah?!? :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clean foods, about 5k cals/day, 40/40/20 split, 9 feedings most days.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not gonna win any Chef Awards for this, but here's an example of one of my meals these days.

1/2 cup 10-grain cereal
2 whole eggs, 7 whites
salad w/ tomtatoes, 2 TBS dressing
roughly 600cals, 70/45/15 C-P-F

I'm keeping about half my cals liquid, so I've been drinking a lot of protein shakes with oats in 'em, love that mix!

Attachments

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
9!! Where do you get the hours? My limit for a final meal is 9:30pm. Are you eating 2 hours apart, then?
Ya, that would be very hard for me to fit 9 meals in my schedule. I'm not awake that long. haha

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Si, every 2hrs. I still get my 6-7hrs nightly sleep in.
It's a foodfest! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your body is in a state where it can handle a lot of calories because you've been very successful in retaining muscle mass. When you cut down you don't do any crash type dieting so you burn fat more slowly thus maintaining all your mass. The supps you have been using like Prime allows for this also I find.

If I were to go on a crash diet then go back to high calories I would gain fat like crazy. When i diet slowly and go back to higher calorie intake this happens much more slowly. It's all about looking after the metabolism.. and you've done a fantastic job of that. Yes the supps that are out play a big role in that kind of approach.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think your body is in a state where it can handle a lot of calories because you've been very successful in retaining muscle mass. When you cut down you don't do any crash type dieting so you burn fat more slowly thus maintaining all your mass. The supps you have been using like Prime allows for this also I find.

If I were to go on a crash diet then go back to high calories I would gain fat like crazy. When i diet slowly and go back to higher calorie intake this happens much more slowly. It's all about looking after the metabolism.. and you've done a fantastic job of that. Yes the supps that are out play a big role in that kind of approach.
Nice synopsis DW -- and thx for that! :D
I think you hit the nail on the head tho..add to that the activity level I'm maintaining (and these cals being utilized well for recovery for the stress of the 'overtraining' part of the training program I'm in right now), it's working extremely well at this point in time.
I've just never pushed the cals quite like this before in a period where I've not done any supps..I'm def digging it!
I am itching to add some supps to the plan of attack tho, time is getting close to bring back some product! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice synopsis DW -- and thx for that! :D
I think you hit the nail on the head tho..add to that the activity level I'm maintaining (and these cals being utilized well for recovery for the stress of the 'overtraining' part of the training program I'm in right now), it's working extremely well at this point in time.
I've just never pushed the cals quite like this before in a period where I've not done any supps..I'm def digging it!
I am itching to add some supps to the plan of attack tho, time is getting close to bring back some product! :)
Yah I have been reluctant to take time off lately, I take smaller breaks like one week ever 8 weeks. I don't use as much product as you do, but still a substantial amount. It's been such a good ride I don't what to get off!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude that is a ton of food! You look real full tho in the pic so it doesn't seem to be causing any ill effects at the moment...your body is sucking in those nutrients. Looking dense man :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Snag, you are looking fuller than ever! Great work, my friend.
:thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Snag, you are looking fuller than ever! Great work, my friend.
Dedicated to you brah..still trying to show what can be done in natty fashion! ;)
BTW -- what happened to your 4 stars dude? You have a big blob down there now..:surprised:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iron Lungz again.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dedicated to you brah..still trying to show what can be done in natty fashion! ;)
BTW -- what happened to your 4 stars dude? You have a big blob down there now..:surprised:
It's an {Fe} fragment. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha you all have such i high rep dang...its like the COD prestige medals :lol:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
***NEW LOG ALERT***

COMING SOON.. Snag's new 'USPlabs Asteroid Armageddon Assault'

In a USPlabs forum near you..April 2009 :popcorn:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***NEW LOG ALERT***

:eek: i am ready!

o and speaking of logs i prolly need to update my own log :eek:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
***NEW LOG ALERT***

Ahhh, you and I will be running the same stack!
:biglaugh:

Awesome!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome!
I think what I'm running is similar..also starting in 3 weeks, I am running an Asteroid type stack during my cut.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
***NEW LOG ALERT***

:scared:

...get ready !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweeet!! Please link us or put me on the PM list when you get this started Snag!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Have the mods make an announcement about the new upcoming log snag !

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Might be a little late to the show, but I got to about page 20 of this and had to jump to the end!

Damn impressive and I'm sure I'll see you this week!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might be a little late to the show, but I got to about page 20 of this and had to jump to the end!

It'd be an easier task to read a Harry Potter book then attempting to catch up to this log from day 1.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It'd be an easier task to read a Harry Potter book then attempting to catch up to this log from day 1.
:sigh: Alas..this is what I hear. :(
Looking forward to it!
I met a guy from this site out in Merrillville when I was running a USP demo at a Vitamin Shoppe last yr, but it'll be cool to see someone on here from the same town! :cheers:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice.. Let's do it to it bro! ;)
Sweeet!! Please link us or put me on the PM list when you get this started Snag!
You got it man, just stay s'cribed to this script and I'll alert the kickoff time! :D
Have the mods make an announcement about the new upcoming log snag !
:rofl: :bandit:
Nice thread. Good reading and a ton of knowledge.
Thx for reading. :)

chaser103

Awards
Snag, keep up the good work! Keep training hard and I see you reaching your goal...whatever that may be. "For some reason, this post caught my eyes". I started reading two days ago from page one and I would like to report I'm finally finish and have learned more in two days then I have in one year. Great work and good reading material for a few anabolic minds. Thank you!!!!!!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the detailed feedback Chaser..glad you found some info to be useful!

No update pics till I kick off the next log, but I'll say this: size is piling on here last few days! The food has filled me out, even tho I'm peeling back back the intake as we speak.
Jon Doyle's 'Freak Workout' is proving to be just that -- freakish!
I'm almost thru the 'overtraining' portion of the program, ready to hit the supercompensatory effects in Month 2..looking forward to this!
:dl:

Green Lantern

Banned
Awards
Damn, I've got a lot of reading to do up in this log... 74 pages? Wow. Keep it up Snag ;)

coneytt

Awards
Wow Snag,
Your change is such a short period is very impressive. I'm gonna send you a PM, I have a few questions for ya.