biger stronger faster

jman3967

Awards
just found this on youtube, one of the more complete videos ive seen on steroid use and how and why people started to hate on them: [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Yeai seen that vid.it has the peeps from MD on it

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
great vid JMan

It proves that Congress, on behalf of Boobus Americanus, (subspecies of Homo Neanderthalus), consistently infringes on the rights and liberties of the population by agressing against their property and persons. Examples:
Prohibition of Alcohol
Prohibition of Marijuana and ALL other drugs

Freedom means complete ownership of ones own body in its entirety including the ability to put toxic **** into if one so desires and chooses.

jman3967

Awards
great vid JMan

It proves that Congress, on behalf of Boobus Americanus, (subspecies of Homo Neanderthalus), consistently infringes on the rights and liberties of the population by agressing against their property and persons. Examples:
Prohibition of Alcohol
Prohibition of Marijuana and ALL other drugs

Freedom means complete ownership of ones own body in its entirety including the ability to put toxic **** into if one so desires and chooses.
i comletely agree. its stupid how the government tries to control what we use and put into our bodies. if we are paying for our own healthcare then we should be allowed to use whatever substances we want providing they dont affect anyone else. the war on drugs is a war that cannot be won and has wasted billions of dollars. in this case i definetly think it would be better to legalize steroids and tax them to make it a political viable option. i havent tried any gear yet but its still an issue that applies to more than just this one type of drug

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
Saw the movie last night. It was very well done and I recommend it.

This is one that if you can drive to see, you should. I drove 1-1/2 hours to go see it. It's not within driving distance for everyone, as it has a limited release, but if you can at all go to see it, pay the measley $7 and support someone who deserves it. Chris Bell did a great job.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it yet but my buddy said its playing in a theater on the north side near Wrigley Field, so for any of us Chicago guys we atleast have it at one theater.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it yet but my buddy said its playing in a theater on the north side near Wrigley Field, so for any of us Chicago guys we atleast have it at one theater.
Sweet, do you know the theater's name by chance?

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
i saw it over the weekend in D.C., very good movie, my gf even enjoyed it.

I especially liked how they showed that only 3 people a year die from steroids and something like 500 thousand people die from smoking and drinking each year.

They also said that hospital visits related to steroids is ranked around 140 (i think), "just under multi vitamines" LOL!
...that made everyone crack up in the theater.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Rhyno, its at 2828 N Clark, in a mall on the top floor I believe, I'm going to see it this week. Shoot me a PM bro so us Chitown boys can discuss things.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The model using muscle tech admitted to using roids too on top of hydroxicut.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had that flex pic on my background for a while terribletowel.Now it's a pic of lee priest.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that Flex picture is the most badass bodybuilding picture ever.
Yep.Extreme size with beutifull shape.Therefore pleasing to the eye.

My sister and her friends came over once and saw it and first it was is that what you're trying to do?Then it went to his penise..........:ntome:

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Yep.Extreme size with beutifull shape.Therefore pleasing to the eye.

My sister and her friends came over once and saw it and first it was is that what you're trying to do?Then it went to his penise..........:ntome:
That's the same response I get anytime a girl comes into my room or sees the background on my computer. "That's disgusting" "Is that what you want to look like"

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's the same response I get anytime a girl comes into my room or sees the background on my computer. "That's disgusting" "Is that what you want to look like"
I'm just gona start saying no,I'm trying to look avg but I just like eating every 2 hrs and waking up extra early to go to the gym before work.

It's funny cause average guys have been making me mad lately.They always have to prove how "big and strong" they are and they walk around like theyr'e the sh!t.Always wearing beaters too.....:think: Thats like a fat girl wearing skimpy clothing,you're only showing off you're nastyness!

It would be like me or most others in the world going around scientist's or something and acting like we're the smartest ones there while honestly believing were fooling them and all spectators.(Don't know where this rant came from,they just pi$$ me off!)

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I'm just gona start saying no,I'm trying to look avg but I just like eating every 2 hrs and waking up extra early to go to the gym before work.

It's funny cause average guys have been making me mad lately.They always have to prove how "big and strong" they are and they walk around like theyr'e the sh!t.Always wearing beaters too.....:think: Thats like a fat girl wearing skimpy clothing,you're only showing off you're nastyness!

It would be like me or most others in the world going around scientist's or something and acting like we're the smartest ones there while honestly believing were fooling them and all spectators.(Don't know where this rant came from,they just pi$$ me off!)
Haha. I know exactly where your coming from man. I hate watching people who love to show off their lack of muscularity and strength. Like you said, they're either walking around in a wife beater with their chest poked out or doing half reps in the squat rack or bouncing a barbell off their chest on the bench press.

I also always say no when asked if I want to look like Flex or any other pro bodybuilder because it's simply not worth dealing with the reaction your certain to get. It's not worth my time to explain my admiration of bodybuilding to some other college student who can only think about when the next time he's going to be able to drink is, or a girl who thinks that having a few veins showing is disgusting.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha. I know exactly where your coming from man. I hate watching people who love to show off their lack of muscularity and strength. Like you said, they're either walking around in a wife beater with their chest poked out or doing half reps in the squat rack or bouncing a barbell off their chest on the bench press.

I also always say no when asked if I want to look like Flex or any other pro bodybuilder because it's simply not worth dealing with the reaction your certain to get. It's not worth my time to explain my admiration of bodybuilding to some other college student who can only think about when the next time he's going to be able to drink is, or a girl who thinks that having a few veins showing is disgusting.
Well thats good to hear.It's hard to explain to people where I'm going physique wise.I want to be as big as possible,but I will never look like a pro.I would know by now if I had the genetics.I also don't want to be too big and have the ruined physique that some have,but I don't think getting too big will be a problem for me.Then again,their was a time I would of never thought I'd be where I'm at now,and I know I can go so much further.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
the name of this thread is the name of a movie.... lol

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Hijack terminated

On a side note, I'm planning on seeing the movie Saturday. It's a bit of a drive, but I feel it will be well worth it.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
lol

anyone find torrent (that works)?
(i supported movie by seeing it in theaters, but i want to watch it again...)

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Deleted scenes:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6uegoRiFk&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

...finally the jay scene!

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
really wanna see this movie.....i'm lovin that part at the end of the trailer - "President Bush alotted $15 million dollars towards steroid education, where has that money gone?" "Um....I don't know. Do you know? Okay, We don't know."

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
really wanna see this movie.....i'm lovin that part at the end of the trailer - "President Bush alotted $15 million dollars towards steroid education, where has that money gone?" "Um....I don't know. Do you know? Okay, We don't know."

go the the movie website and right underneath the trailer screen yous see extra buttons that highlight when you move your mouse over it. And they are scenes from the movie. And that full part of the movie is on there. Or at least most of that part and so are a few others. I just found out about it today.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
go the the movie website and right underneath the trailer screen yous see extra buttons that highlight when you move your mouse over it. And they are scenes from the movie. And that full part of the movie is on there. Or at least most of that part and so are a few others. I just found out about it today.
On No Bull Radio, they had Christopher Bell on and he said that after they left the congressman's office that they called him and asked if they could do the interview over. I guess they wanted to get up to date on their stories and facts first. Bell said they told them no, that they had gotten what they wanted out of the interview.

chaudry

chaudry

Awards
and also, who is the bodybuilder failing on the squat rack in the trailer?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when does his movie come out on DVD, bc im not paying 40bucks to see it in NYC

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
it just came out so it will be awhile...unless someone could find a link...but so far no one that i have seen have found it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and also, who is the bodybuilder failing on the squat rack in the trailer?
He is a professional powerlifter/highland game competitor named Chad Aichs. He is strong...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
east 12th st movie in nyc, anyone wanan go tomm sat contact me

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

i agree with you 100% bro! everyday these dumbass dudes in their 20's and 30's come in the store wearing beaters. they lean on the counter with both hands in front of them and **** an attitude like they're the sh!t. i just smirk because they are all flabby and they look a lil pregnant cuz they have a decent gut on them. plus their arms have ZERO definition, they are just big around due to the excess skin and fat. it's hilarious, lol. the MOST hilarious is old guys on TRT. they REALLY think they're the sh!t when they come in to pick up their androgel(transdermal test) i try not to laugh, but it's hard man.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you back bassgod. Hope all is well.

I went and saw the movie last night and I will say that I greatly enjoyed it. Nothing revolutionary and it didn't really say anything that most of us don't already know, but to the average person who only knows what the media has told them about steroids, it is very enlightening. I was pleased to see that the theater wasn't just full of a bunch of meat heads, but ordinary looking people. Hopefully it will be enough to change the way "some" people look at steroids.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you back bassgod. Hope all is well.

I went and saw the movie last night and I will say that I greatly enjoyed it. Nothing revolutionary and it didn't really say anything that most of us don't already know, but to the average person who only knows what the media has told them about steroids, it is very enlightening. I was pleased to see that the theater wasn't just full of a bunch of meat heads, but ordinary looking people. Hopefully it will be enough to change the way "some" people look at steroids.
WTF! you couldnt take a vid camera and v-tape it for us? lol man its never going to come anywhere close to me...arg hurry up and come out on dvd.

manicstudio

Awards
Rhyno, its at 2828 N Clark, in a mall on the top floor I believe, I'm going to see it this week. Shoot me a PM bro so us Chitown boys can discuss things.

i was just about to look for a theater in chitown, thanx for posting that location

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
OMG.. Posting fake torrents should be a crime! Oh wait....

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just saw this last night, great movie, and made a friend

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
quite a few clips of scenes on youtube, more daily also.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
"a drug bust in new mexico but not from what you may have thought like heroin or cocaine, but something just as worse, steroids"

WTF?????

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea. steroids havent been proven to cause death. but cigs have. and yet they are still legal.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean look what happend to the guy on the Bigger,Stronger,Faster movie, he worked for Muscletech got fired for openly admiting it. and i think in trouble with the police.

QUOTE]
ANY WORD ON THIS????

pdigs

the one thing i dont like is how all these muscletech pros advertise all these products, and they all act like its what they used to look like that. i mean its irony at a basic level, but still i think its bs