BigEDnj ,Lean Mean Recking Machine = Finaflex PX Black!!!!!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Hey guys staring this log for PX Black. Sorry took a few days but in the North East the flu is running crazy here and didnt feel well for a few days so didn't want to waste any product.
Day 1: took the 2 pills upon awakening, felt pretty good all day long. It was nice clean energy. Not to over stimmed at all . Had good focus for the entire day and still at 8pm still feeling good. During training today I sweat a little more the normal throughout my sets. Cardio was a breeze and the energy was still there hours after taking my dose. Going to try and possibly alter my cardio to first thing in the AM on an empty stomach after taking PX Black. Keep ya posted on the progress. Havnt had body fat tested but currently around 275lbs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2nd!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd..

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ed your a beast! Lol can't wait to see how this treats you. Jealous you guys get to all start your logs!

BigEdNJ

Awards
Trying to still gain more size but lean out slowly. The size game is addictive lol

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know. Going for size never gets old lol.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what's going on in heah biged?
you still alive? updates?

BigEdNJ

Awards
Hey guys sorry for the slight delay in any updates been extremely busy trying to get my company established on two other forums. But things have been good can't complain at all. The energy is all day lasting and still very smooth,no crazy jittery feeling. I am definitely seeing myself lean out a bit. Been attempting to kick up the cardio a bit to increase the effects. I have to sometimes remind myself to each this is definitely suppressing my apatite.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to hearing more about your experience brother glad you are enjoying it.

BigEdNJ

Awards
Guy getting back on track with training with starting a new job. I have switched to waking up at 4:30a and the first thing I do is grab my PX Black . So far the energy has been real nice and smooth. Keeps me going throughout the training and work day. Been staying about the same body fat wise as my diet had taken a hit with the food shopping being scaled back from being broke but that will all change this week. Keep ya posted!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad things are getting back on track for you. Alright lets rock this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guy getting back on track with training with starting a new job. I have switched to waking up at 4:30a and the first thing I do is grab my PX Black . So far the energy has been real nice and smooth. Keeps me going throughout the training and work day. Been staying about the same body fat wise as my diet had taken a hit with the food shopping being scaled back from being broke but that will all change this week. Keep ya posted!!
Yep the early morning guy is going to love this stuff.