BIG Problem With My Order!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 150g's of Yellow Gold from you on the 15th i believe it was and just checked my email and it said that because of lack of supplies you could only give me 100g's and you were going to give me $10 of nutraplanet money. Well i'm not to happy about that considering i've spent quite a bit of money at your store and yellow gold was around $24 maybe $28 per 50g's of powder and now you want to give me a $10 off my next purchase? How about $24/$28 because that is what i had to pay, it's not my fault that you guys didn't keep track of your stock and now i'm having to lose out.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they'll work something out with you maybe give you some anabolic pump for free to.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You know that Nutraplanet will make it right....they always do...just relax and give them a chance to read your message.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you got charged for 150grams, but only sent 100?

Of course if that is what happened, we will make it right. I'm sure that it is a misunderstanding.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey CHAPS did you write these guys off-line before you posted this?

NutraPlanet, Sam and dsade have a reputation for being tremendous stand-up guys that are more than customer service motivated. Unless they have ignored, neglected or been negligent in some way, a public address is no mature way to resolve a legitimate mistake that can be handled in private.

I am growing tired of the abuse of post 'privileges' you guys have.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with b 100% here. While I can see why you are disappointed I think there are much more professional and courteous ways to get this addressed. You said yourself you are a long time customer. Would you consider this an oversight or an outright scam to get your 18 bucks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said yourself you are a long time customer. Would you consider this an oversight or an outright scam to get your 18 bucks?
here...THERE'S an idea!!!

SWEET

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get my standard 50% cut of all your scams! As per our contract.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get my standard 50% cut of all your scams! As per our contract.
HAH!!! But the contract was written on a 70% linen paper. If you read the fine print (specifically section 15, subsection a, paragraph 12c.) you will see it says right there

"All contract etc, will be null and void if this contract is written, henceforth known as (the scam), on anything LESS than a 72.7% linen, such agreeements between parties will be bull and void"

You LOSE. You get NOTHING...Good DAY, sir

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd look at Article 32, subsection (7)(B)(iii) of that contract if I were you.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Article 32, subsection (7)(B)(iii) CLEARLY states that Linen with less than 72.7% can be substituted if it has been used up during certain authorized sexual escapades when restraint was needed. All receipts have been kept, photocopied and placed within as required.

50% cut if you please.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Article 32, subsection (7)(B)(iii) CLEARLY states that Linen with less than 72.7% can be substituted if it has been used up during certain authorized sexual escapades when restraint was needed. All receipts have been kept, photocopied and placed within as required.

50% cut if you please.
This was addressed by the midnight session of congress, 14 April 2006 in a rider placed onto the "Sodomy and Kentucky Fried Chicken Rights Act of 2006", and as you WELL KNOW, bodily fluids compromise the integrity of any print, copier, toner, OR ink. This weakness in the molecular structure of said marking material invalidates ALL contracts thereby exposed.

Nice try Jaybird.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you were trying to get us pregnant! Damn it man, I thought we talked about holding off until we were financially stable...That and the rash went away.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Men are pigs

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we forgetting the addendum to this act that clearly states that all parties are entitled to a happy ending. It does not make concessions for happy endings that are expedited by outside subcontract means and or parties. Hence any happy endings that are achieved through oral arrangements are considered null and void. Lets NOT be anal about this.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bwaahaa :lol: lol

OP, you suck. Could you suck-start my Glock for me? What's wrong with you?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leave it to B to always bring up the rear by thrusting his end of the arguement in everyone's face.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmm...parties...happy endings

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leave it to B to always bring up the rear by thrusting his end of the arguement in everyone's face.
It he was thrusting from the rear, I would be quite impressed if it wound up in your face.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It he was thrusting from the rear, I would be quite impressed if it wound up in your face.
You haven't seen B in action eh? We just tell people the ceilings are covered in spackle to make it easier to explain.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spacklicious

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we forgetting the addendum to this act that clearly states that all parties are entitled to a happy ending. It does not make concessions for happy endings that are expedited by outside subcontract means and or parties. Hence any happy endings that are achieved through oral arrangements are considered null and void. Lets NOT be anal about this.
Anal is good tho! I mean thats just what ive heard from jaybird over there and dsade who tell me all the time they ride the train! Chooo chooo :lol:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my last NP order had some freebies in it I did not ask for. I believe this cuased my shipping fee to rise $0.27, and I'm outraged!

And we need pics of Jay in his body condom for the AM 2007 calendar ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I apologize, i should have sent a pm first and i know they are stand up guys, short fuse sometimes what can i say.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seeing this obvious discord this caused, I took it upon myself to investigate in an attempt to find out just what went on here. It took time, discernment and a keen eye, but I was able to stumble on the right track and eventually found out how things went off course.

Insiders report that NutraPlanet, fueled by ever-increasing sales, recently had to augment its support staff and went on a hiring spree. Being a proponent of career growth, Sam afforded an opportunity to a new employee who identified himself during the interview process only as "Arnold". Ladies and gentlemen, this “Arnold”, or rather the man who identified himself such, was none other than ex-child-actor-turned-mall-security-guard Gary Wayne Coleman. Once ingrained into the NP staff, Coleman then unveiled his plan to attempt to scam potential customers out of their hard earned money by employing the "we ran out of inventory, how about some Disney dollars" scam.

The now-incarcerated Coleman was not available for comment. Likewise, fellow cast member Todd Bridges was unwilling to share his observations. Dana Plato, on the other hand, remains dead.

Some of the details may be somewhat off, but that is the story as I know it. I hope this helps resolve this debacle. I, for one, feel better.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing this obvious discord this caused, I took it upon myself to investigate in an attempt to find out just what went on here. It took time, discernment and a keen eye, but I was able to stumble on the right track and eventually found out how things went off course.

Insiders report that NutraPlanet, fueled by ever-increasing sales, recently had to augment its support staff and went on a hiring spree. Being a proponent of career growth, Sam afforded an opportunity to a new employee who identified himself during the interview process only as "Arnold". Ladies and gentlemen, this “Arnold”, or rather the man who identified himself such, was none other than ex-child-actor-turned-mall-security-guard Gary Wayne Coleman. Once ingrained into the NP staff, Coleman then unveiled his plan to attempt to scam potential customers out of their hard earned money by employing the "we ran out of inventory, how about some Disney dollars" scam.

The now-incarcerated Coleman was not available for comment. Likewise, fellow cast member Todd Bridges was unwilling to share his observations. Dana Plato, on the other hand, remains dead.

Some of the details may be somewhat off, but that is the story as I know it. I hope this helps resolve this debacle. I, for one, feel better.
:::Golf Clap:::

Good Form. My compliments.

I ordered 150g's of Yellow Gold from you on the 15th i believe it was and just checked my email and it said that because of lack of supplies you could only give me 100g's and you were going to give me $10 of nutraplanet money. Well i'm not to happy about that considering i've spent quite a bit of money at your store and yellow gold was around $24 maybe $28 per 50g's of powder and now you want to give me a $10 off my next purchase? How about $24/$28 because that is what i had to pay, it's not my fault that you guys didn't keep track of your stock and now i'm having to lose out.
the analogy that YG is like crack has been validated. Case study over. Please throw stones my way, I feed the beast.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHAPS, apparently you misunderstood my customer service rep's email. Please allow me to elucidate...

He adjusted the price for you so you were only charged for the 100 grams of YG you received, PLUS we added $10 NP Bucks in your house account towards your next purchase for the inconvenience. So realistically, you are not out ANYTHING, you actually gained an extra $10.

Also, I would like to clarify that the reason the YG sold out was not due to poor inventory control as you may have perceived--we were sent 8 kilos and so we set the item not to allow oversell on our site, and I even intentionally reduced the amount by 100 grams to factor in weight inaccuracies. Apparently, the shortage was greater than I had anticipated.

In any regards, we appreciate your continued support at NutraPlanet...NOW GO ORDER SOMETHING TO CLAIM YOUR $10 PRIZE!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"CHAPS, apparently you misunderstood my customer service rep's email. Please allow me to elucidate...

He adjusted the price for you so you were only charged for the 100 grams of YG you received, PLUS we added $10 NP Bucks in your house account towards your next purchase for the inconvenience. So realistically, you are not out ANYTHING, you actually gained an extra $10.

Also, I would like to clarify that the reason the YG sold out was not due to poor inventory control as you may have perceived--we were sent 8 kilos and so we set the item not to allow oversell on our site, and I even intentionally reduced the amount by 100 grams to factor in weight inaccuracies. Apparently, the shortage was greater than I had anticipated.

In any regards, we appreciate your continued support at NutraPlanet...NOW GO ORDER SOMETHING TO CLAIM YOUR $10 PRIZE!"

Thanks for the clarification, i feel much better now and ya this won't stop me from spending ludacris amounts of money at your store, :icon_lol: .