Big natty stack - Causing possible problems?

evoluzione

Awards
Hi,

I've gone a bit mad with my supplements lately, and I think something is causing me to have an odd pain in my bladder, right side kidney area, I also want to urinate a lot and can't ejaculate properly, but on the plus side I've got amazing results.

I've been to the DR's and had urine test and examination done and it's totally clean, no infections.

Bloods where done a few weeks before starting this lot and everything was fine.

Due you think it could be really low estrogen causing the problems?

I've been taking the following for about 8 weeks, (Formula X for only 2 weeks and I've had these problems longer than that) I'm due to stop most of them in a couple of weeks when the bottles run out, anyway.

Titanium XL
Division 1
Erase
Alpha T2
Dexaprine
Ursobolic
Formula X

Could I stay on the Formula X, Ursobolic and Dexaprine? and stop everything else or would I ideally need to taper off some of them?

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt take any of those longer than 8 weeks.

Also, if you are having issues, drop everything until the problem goes away and then slowly build up your stack and possibly find what is causing it.

J19891

J19891

Awards
It sounds like it might be a kidney stone from your symptoms, and I would imagine that taking a large amount of supplements without an appropriate volume of water might trigger them in someone who is predisposed. It's possible the usolic acid in ursobolic and the DAA in formula x are messing with the PH level of your urine, which can lead to kidney stones in some people. If I were you I'd ask your doc if he thinks that might be it and in the mean time drink water like it's your job.

Also, like natty said, I'd discontinue everything immediately, then ease your way back into it once youve solved your problem.