Big PH only guys?

SkwatAndPull

Awards
Ive kept "some" of the strength, but nothing like when I was on. I went above and beyond for pct on my first hdrol cycle, even spent $70 on rui torem, ran hcgenerate es along with a
slew of other supplements, size was gone in a blink of an eye.
I usually don't have a problem keeping gains in size, but I'm sure the TRT helps with that. It's fun to throw in a PH every now and then though.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Im fat right now. Its been nearly 5 months since ive been off epi and im just now getting good work outs in again. After pct, I couldnt get a solid pump until a few weeks ago. Its disheartening! Intensity sucked because your hormones are all out of whack. Knowing you're off, your intensity drops because you know damn well your strength is going down hill rapidly.

I felt real skinny because all glycogen is depleted, your muscles are flat for months. Nobody can convince me that this crap works beyond the second you're off cycle. Nobody!
Im running anabeta + prime my muscles are so fucckking filled with glycogen i highly encourage you to try this natty stack its amazing either to incorporate in pct or as a natural stack amazing shiitt

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive kept "some" of the strength, but nothing like when I was on. I went above and beyond for pct on my first hdrol cycle, even spent $70 on rui torem, ran hcgenerate es along with a
slew of other supplements, size was gone in a blink of an eye.
What was you bmr before cycle and after what was your maintenable kcal before and after who measured them for you and what did you use to track them? Also. You said no problems before or after what we're your original test levels? What were they 4 weeks and 12 weeks after you ended the cycle honestly if your totally serious these are the kinds of results you need to know

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
You can improve you physique pretty well with the compounds available legally. The problem is it takes time to put appreciable amounts of tissue on. This is where injectables shine you can have very high levels of androgens flowing through your body for longer periods of time. Orals will provide a quicker effect most of the time but cant be run as long ''safely''.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Google mike morris the monster he was on juice and the average joe he is off juice. Still training like a pro just off gear. Alot of guys expect to maintain thete weight and size but once they come off they shrink rather rapidly. I call them raisinets.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If you end up looking like the average joe when you come off then either your diet or training is lacking... After you come off you should be able to hold onto atleast your peak natty potential assuming you surpassed that while using... The typical persons peak natty potential looks far better than 99% of the population... That wouldn't be the average joe

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not at average Joe's gym...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If you end up looking like the average joe when you come off then either your diet or training is lacking... After you come off you should be able to hold onto atleast your peak natty potential assuming you surpassed that while using... The typical persons peak natty potential looks far better than 99% of the population... That wouldn't be the average joe
Lol the dude (mike morris) was a pro bodybuilder I highly doubt his diet and training where lacking.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Lol the dude (mike morris) was a pro bodybuilder I highly doubt his diet and training where lacking.
they may be after he came off when his job no longer depended on diet and training, I don't know him or know what he's doing now but gains can be kept.. All of them? No and definitely not glycogen but you can keep quite a bit of the gains you made

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can be maintained as long as you are willing to follow the science that it is to keep them. At some point people may get tired of it, get older, not care as much, so they relax on all the effort it takes. This is a look and lifestyle for those who are willing to put in the continued effort. Yes, once you stop trying, gains will be lost. To run a cycle (or 3) and expect that to be the end of the road like , "Hey I got all this muscle til I die", is crazy talk. It is a continued effort to maintain it. Period. When you don't want to anymore, it dwindles. And if you get so deflated mentally in pct it's no wonder there is no burning desire to hold on to it. I personally have never felt this way in pct where I was so depressed I let myself get fat within a couple months. Do I understand that one day, probably in my late 40's or so, will I be tired of the constant hustle to build and keep muscle? Yeah, I will get there. But until then I will follow the protocols required to build and maintain. And look friggin good through my middle age. If after that it's gone....see ya. It was fun.

And this is not limited to PH's. You can't logically be considerate of your health and do them for a decade. But for the time that I will do them I will assume the risk and protect myself to the best of my ability. After that there are a gazillion natural options to keep my fuel burning and body changing.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
they may be after he came off when his job no longer depended on diet and training, I don't know him or know what he's doing now but gains can be kept.. All of them? No and definitely not glycogen but you can keep quite a bit of the gains you made
Google his before and after roids. Pretty shocking he even talks about he knew he would lose his gains once he stopped he personal trains bodybuilders in california. I still dont believe you can keep your gains. Unless there your natty gains.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
They can be maintained as long as you are willing to follow the science that it is to keep them. At some point people may get tired of it, get older, not care as much, so they relax on all the effort it takes. This is a look and lifestyle for those who are willing to put in the continued effort. Yes, once you stop trying, gains will be lost. To run a cycle (or 3) and expect that to be the end of the road like , "Hey I got all this muscle til I die", is crazy talk. It is a continued effort to maintain it. Period. When you don't want to anymore, it dwindles. And if you get so deflated mentally in pct it's no wonder there is no burning desire to hold on to it. I personally have never felt this way in pct where I was so depressed I let myself get fat within a couple months. Do I understand that one day, probably in my late 40's or so, will I be tired of the constant hustle to build and keep muscle? Yeah, I will get there. But until then I will follow the protocols required to build and maintain. And look friggin good through my middle age. If after that it's gone....see ya. It was fun.

And this is not limited to PH's. You can't logically be considerate of your health and do them for a decade. But for the time that I will do them I will assume the risk and protect myself to the best of my ability. After that there are a gazillion natural options to keep my fuel burning and body changing.
There only one real way to find out make a log here loggin your workouts 30 years from now when you decide to come off you will say **** bert was right !! :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There only one real way to find out make a log here loggin your workouts 30 years from now when you decide to come off you will say **** bert was right !! :)
I think you missed the point brother.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
Google his before and after roids. Pretty shocking he even talks about he knew he would lose his gains once he stopped he personal trains bodybuilders in california. I still dont believe you can keep your gains. Unless there your natty gains.
Going from insane amounts of steroids to none plummets the amount of androgen levels in your body which effects how much muscle your are able to maintain (known as your genetic potential). This is why elderly people and women cannot retain muscle, they have very low levels of testosterone.