big guys who love cats

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I completely adored my huskies and sheltie when i had them, but i have got to say i never was a cat guy untill my first one two years agp. anyone other guys like me?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love cats, i much rather have cats over dogg's
cats basically take care of themselves and don't stink, plus it's fun to watch them go nuts over anything that moves

i was at my buddies the other day who has a german shepard and i left there covered in fur and smelling like a dogg, not a fan of that at all

Reds91

Reds91

Awards
Also love cats. I was like you, wasn't a cat guy until I got my first one 4 years ago.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dogs have Master's and Cats have staff.

If you feed your dog, give water to your dog, play with your dog and affectionately pet your dog, then your dog thinks: you must be God.
If you feed your cat, give water to your cat, play with your cat and affectionately pet your cat, then your cat thinks: I must be God.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i actually saw that quote like two days ago

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dogs have Master's and Cats have staff.

If you feed your dog, give water to your dog, play with your dog and affectionately pet your dog, then your dog thinks: you must be God.
If you feed your cat, give water to your cat, play with your cat and affectionately pet your cat, then your cat thinks: I must be God.
So true, so true.

I have both; my dog thinks I'm awesome, I'm not sure my cat knows I live in her house.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
maybe my cat is special, i walk her, she does tricks and enjoys attention. dont get me wrong im not debating if cats or dogs ate better, i have/had both. i just wanted to see if anyone else has a sweet one

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
big fan of cats for sure, just picked up a mokave cat about 2 years ago. The thing is still growing and is sitting at 38lb. and about the same height as my chow.