BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be real pleased with the Mesomorph as well! :32:
The sample I had was pretty dam good!

Anyways, I'm still on Nitrate and its going great!

I'm starting to gain my weight back up (182 lbs) and I couldnt be happier.

Only thing is......................... I'm running low!!!!

But APS does give you a whole ton of servings. Like I stated before, creatine works wonders in my body at high concentrations, so I've been taking a whole bunch of these pills.

Deffinately a bang for your buck here, great value for a product that works, Thats great in my book!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I can't wait 'til my Creatine Nitrate arrives. God damn customs making delivery sloooooooooow. I wanna give it a try NOW!!! :aargh4:

//CC

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Why isn't there a pure CN product available to the public to buy wholesale/bulk?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Man, I can't wait 'til my Creatine Nitrate arrives. God damn customs making delivery sloooooooooow. I wanna give it a try NOW!!! :aargh4:

//CC
You won't be dissapointed!

It's hard working out through out the holidays, for an example I've been the only person at my gym for the past few days haha.

A few old working out buddys I had just came back from the army/marines, they are going to hit the gym with me, I'm going to see if they like it as much as I do!

Will report back soon fellas!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You won't be dissapointed!

It's hard working out through out the holidays, for an example I've been the only person at my gym for the past few days haha.

A few old working out buddys I had just came back from the army/marines, they are going to hit the gym with me, I'm going to see if they like it as much as I do!

Will report back soon fellas!
This is weird AND lucky! Usually by now some of the resolutioners creep in and start to spread like a temporary seasonal disease.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
This is weird AND lucky! Usually by now some of the resolutioners creep in and start to spread like a temporary seasonal disease.
My gym is always dead for some reason. Usually its just me and my buddys just working out, no matter what time we go.

I can't really complain but it does get weird after awhile.

Anyways my buddy loved it. I'm picking him up a bottle when Its time for me to get a new one.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
My gym is always dead for some reason. Usually its just me and my buddys just working out, no matter what time we go.

I can't really complain but it does get weird after awhile.

Anyways my buddy loved it. I'm picking him up a bottle when Its time for me to get a new one.
You must workout at a real gym that doesn't attract 40 year old bored obese housewives.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You must workout at a real gym that doesn't attract 40 year old bored obese housewives.
It honestly is a really manly gym, I can't complain.

On a side note, its going to be another few days for an update, My wisdom tooth is back at it again, now today im going to the dentist and hopefully it will be pulled today or tomorrow.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It honestly is a really manly gym, I can't complain.

On a side note, its going to be another few days for an update, My wisdom tooth is back at it again, now today im going to the dentist and hopefully it will be pulled today or tomorrow.
Good luck! Terrible way to ring in the New Year, but hopefully you can resolve everything :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm back from an EXTREMELY LONG WEEKEND. Lol.

I did it a little to Big this New Years, but its time to cut down on the partying and hitting more weights!

My bottle is getting kind of low, so I wont be with you guys much longer!!!

APS should just let me run another log!

Anyways, Sunday was a great shoulder day (Saturday I was still recovering), and Today I'm smashing my Lats at full force.

Countdown til my Birthday- 3 Days! January 6th!

Edit: I'll scrounge up some pics from these past few weekends to see how Swole I'm getting!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm back from an EXTREMELY LONG WEEKEND. Lol.

I did it a little to Big this New Years, but its time to cut down on the partying and hitting more weights!

My bottle is getting kind of low, so I wont be with you guys much longer!!!

APS should just let me run another log!

Anyways, Sunday was a great shoulder day (Saturday I was still recovering), and Today I'm smashing my Lats at full force.

Countdown til my Birthday- 3 Days! January 6th!

Edit: I'll scrounge up some pics from these past few weekends to see how Swole I'm getting!
Glad to hear you're still on track. Time to burn off all the christmas food :D

//CC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from Surgery, my two wisom teeth where removed. Due to doctors orders, no lifting for five days to due the overall strain on my body.

I'll be back soon though!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got back from Surgery, my two wisom teeth where removed. Due to doctors orders, no lifting for five days to due the overall strain on my body.

I'll be back soon though!
Damn you just got bad luck!, I feel ya so do I lol

I got 2 wisdom teeth removed, you won't be eating the way you want for the next week, also make sure you don't go to hard on the sneeze lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Damn you just got bad luck!, I feel ya so do I lol

I got 2 wisdom teeth removed, you won't be eating the way you want for the next week, also make sure you don't go to hard on the sneeze lol
It suuuuuuucks.

One last update: ITS MY BDAY!!! Reps til I'm out fellas.

However, the stupid Antibiotics lowered my immune system and now i'm sick as hell. Not only that, my buddy flew in from NY today to see me and I've did nothing but sleep all day! Gotta love getting sick haha.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It suuuuuuucks.

One last update: ITS MY BDAY!!! Reps til I'm out fellas.

However, the stupid Antibiotics lowered my immune system and now i'm sick as hell. Not only that, my buddy flew in from NY today to see me and I've did nothing but sleep all day! Gotta love getting sick haha.
Happy Birthday a few days late :)
Get well bruther!

//CC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Buddy went back to NY yesterday, now there is nothing keeping me from lifting!

I have roughly 2-3 days left of the product =(

Today, I'm hitting the gym after work, roughly 6pm and I'll update upon my return.

My buddy Justin has heard me raving about the product, going to give him a sample to try (If thats cool APS).

Otherwise, great strength gains and most noticeable; ENDURANCE!!!

On average according to my Personal Workout Logs, I tend to increase my reps by 3 and sets vary from 1-2 increase depending on what excercise performed. Just a little Tid-Bit I saw and figured I would share with you all.

I will calculate and give a rough estimate of strength gains while taking this product when I get home.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buddy went back to NY yesterday, now there is nothing keeping me from lifting!

I have roughly 2-3 days left of the product =(

Today, I'm hitting the gym after work, roughly 6pm and I'll update upon my return.

My buddy Justin has heard me raving about the product, going to give him a sample to try (If thats cool APS).

Otherwise, great strength gains and most noticeable; ENDURANCE!!!

On average according to my Personal Workout Logs, I tend to increase my reps by 3 and sets vary from 1-2 increase depending on what excercise performed. Just a little Tid-Bit I saw and figured I would share with you all.

I will calculate and give a rough estimate of strength gains while taking this product when I get home.

:bling: awesome stuff Big Breazy! Ya give a sample to your buddy and let us know how he likes it:D

Hows the wisdom teeth doing?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
:bling: awesome stuff Big Breazy! Ya give a sample to your buddy and let us know how he likes it:D

Hows the wisdom teeth doing?
The teeth are good Broski! I just keep getting random ass particals of food in there I gotta pick out lol, but I'm off all medications ect.

According to my Calculations, 16% strength increase on my lifts when taking this, as apposed not.

Hell, every little percent counts Am I right?

Buddy Justin, couldn't really tell with just one time taking it. He just said he lasted a little longer, wants to keep taking it Haha!

I have a Seminar I am co-hosting at my gym today. I'm more than happy to put your product out there and show others what I'm taking ect. to help you guys out sales wise.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The teeth are good Broski! I just keep getting random ass particals of food in there I gotta pick out lol, but I'm off all medications ect.

According to my Calculations, 16% strength increase on my lifts when taking this, as apposed not.

Buddy Justin, couldn't really tell with just one time taking it. He just said he lasted a little longer, wants to keep taking it Haha!

I have a Seminar I am co-hosting at my gym today. I'm more than happy to put your product out there and show others what I'm taking ect. to help you guys out sales wise.
Thanks for the support bro!

What types of dosing have you tried with Creatine Nitrate? and what dosing did you find was most effective?, seems like a lot of people are liking 6 caps pre, 2 caps post.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

16% is substantial, nice job!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support bro!

What types of dosing have you tried with Creatine Nitrate? and what dosing did you find was most effective?, seems like a lot of people are liking 6 caps pre, 2 caps post.
6 Pre-work out and 3 post Is what I've been using. Works the best for me.

Edit: Today is my last day............... =(

I'll be doing another log in a week if any of you all are interested.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Bottle is done!!

Final Result pic (Kinda crappy I know)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Thanks for taking the time to log for us bro!

Got some big pumped up guns there!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking swole there bruther :thumbsup:

//CC

manuelthebeas

manuelthebeas

Awards
great review for the great product! but your opinion is good add 250 mg vitamin c ;)? (maybe 500mg total) and the product is gluten free? the allergen?