Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
muscleupcrohn, to your Question,You’re natty bro? Yes Sir..

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
guys i gotta work out now, i'll post pic later, peace
Wow bro, it takes you this long to workout. Its been 6 days and still no pics of those 22" guns

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow bro, it takes you this long to workout. Its been 6 days and still no pics of those 22" guns
Forget Piana’s 6-hour arm workout; this guy has a 6-DAY workout. It’s his super-special-awesome natty secret!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is occupied, cutting out 5 inches from the measuring tape and gluing it together.

Country

Awards
71yr old at my gym

IMG_20171119_200009_446.jpg

71 yr old guy that trains at my gym hes on test low dose and low dose gh through his doc but 71 damn huh

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here proof of my 19 inch biceps (48cm = 19 inch):

frontmeasure.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait for it...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait for it....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back view:

backmeasure.jpg

Reactions: Nac

Country

Awards
So who wants proof one trustworthy member can hit via cell video chat while i practice posing tomorrow. Yea i got a pro card i placed ****ty im not huge next to most of those guys. And i bring up old posts cause there's not many new posts if i can add or help i will. So lmk i can proof its me no problem or someone shoot me an email ull see its me. Got no issue at all feel no need to but since its such a topic wtf this is a bbing board right guys are supposed to be nice size correct?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So who wants proof one trustworthy member can hit via cell video chat while i practice posing tomorrow. Yea i got a pro card i placed ****ty im not huge next to most of those guys. And i bring up old posts cause there's not many new posts if i can add or help i will. So lmk i can proof its me no problem or someone shoot me an email ull see its me. Got no issue at all feel no need to but since its such a topic wtf this is a bbing board right guys are supposed to be nice size correct?
Why not just take a selfie holding a piece of paper with your username “Country” on it? That should clear it up pretty easily and in a way that EVERYONE can see and confirm it?

Country

Awards
Tomorrow at the gym ill make a nice pic for you good enough

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to proof, bro. Lets see your pics anyway!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post a photo saying "Sparta12 is my sugar Daddy.... mhmmmn sugaaaa... gimme dat"

If you do this, I guarantee people will stop questioning your legitness

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After the pic its dropped cool?
I’d say that if it’s a pic with specific writing in it that shows you’re the one in the picture, then no one could possibly argue it really, short of you being a Photoshop wizard lol. But just posting up a video without either some writing on a paper or doing something specific someone here asks you to do wouldn’t prove anything really. I guess a video saying you are Country would work too, but just a selfie with your username on a paper seems to be far and away the easiest method, and shouldn’t take more than a minute to do, if that.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a birthmark on my penis. To verify its really me, I now gonna send you all a pic in max resolution, how does that sound?

:)

Country

Awards
Well regardless, he is real in the sense I've spoken to him on the phone... No idea what he looks like though.

But yeah, despite seeming knowledgeable - my issue is the whack business ethics on small personal trades or deals recently - with atleast swimfan and myself... I care little if he lied about being a pro, except it adds to the persona.
Bro i made a mistake im human my lady of 11yrs was ****ing my friend of 20yrs i had to move everything on my mind was put on the back burner ans that was wrong i tried to ****ing man up explain apologize and make good but thats still not good enough but urs will be. 1st thing when u get Ur tracking can u please post that

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My ****ing god I can’t believe ppl are still believing country is who he says he is. The pics he’s using are from Frank Griffins IFBB pro page. He recently posted a photo. This one specifically saying he’s seeing size increases. Too bad this photo is from 2017 idiot. You guys can go check out the Instagram and see that I’m not lying. Country is not Frank Griffin he is a catfish
IMG_0772.JPG

Country

Awards
Now eveyone is gonna drop this when i take a pic saying country. Id perfer no comments on my bbing page due to i can lose sponcerships

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now eveyone is gonna drop this when i take a pic saying country. Id perfer no comments on my bbing page due to i can lose sponcerships
Well if it's you good for you.. If it's not I don't get the fun in saying you're someone else.. You're not boosting your own confidence by handing out compliments to someone that's not you. I don't really care just saying I wouldn't see the point lying

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
My arms are tiny sadly without a pump they measure 15.5-15.75. I'm trying my best to bring my arms up because I know that's one of my weakest body parts. Since my show I've brought my calves up a whole inch. Now I need to know the secret to arm growth lol.

Country

Awards
So today ull see me who i really am while holding a country sign

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s funny because I asked country what show he was preparing for. He said the Arnold. But on Frank Griffins instagram he cant stop talking about the Kentucky Muscle Show. This was before country knew I had found where he’s getting his pics from. So yea he’s lying. There’s just no way that’s him
IMG_0779.JPG

Country

Awards
When i train todsy ill make nice country sign why is it hard to believe at shows i dont stand out why is it so hard to believe

Country

Awards
It’s funny because I asked country what show he was preparing for. He said the Arnold. But on Frank Griffins instagram he cant stop talking about the Kentucky Muscle Show. This was before country knew I had found where he’s getting his pics from. So yea he’s lying. There’s just no way that’s himView attachment 171323
It is me and not sure about Kentucky. All i ask when i prove this today all i ask is no gear or board comments on ig ill loss my sponcers if im full of ahit flame away fellas. Anyone near Philadelphia feel free to train with me anytime. I dont see y it cant be me wtf i worked yrs for this do yall just not believe anyone i would have said my name b4 but my contract doesnt allow me to post pics or be members of any boards that have an anabolic section

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
It is me and not sure about Kentucky. All i ask when i prove this today all i ask is no gear or board comments on ig ill loss my sponcers if im full of ahit flame away fellas. Anyone near Philadelphia feel free to train with me anytime. I dont see y it cant be me wtf i worked yrs for this do yall just not believe anyone i would have said my name b4 but my contract doesnt allow me to post pics or be members of any boards that have an anabolic section
Dude can you please stop spamming this thread! That all your posts somewhere else. Thank you!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You dont know about Kentucky muscle?
IMG_0780.JPG

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's you, stop defending yourself. post a picture to prove or just leave it.. Nobody cares wether it's you or not cause it doesn't affect anyone. You're just gonna give people energy to harass you like this.

As I said before lying about being someone else doesn't give you anything in life, not even an ego boost because the real guy is the one getting compliments. If it's you great work just put some dots in the sentences cause it's kinda hard to read and keep gaining

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it's you, stop defending yourself. post a picture to prove or just leave it.. Nobody cares wether it's you or not cause it doesn't affect anyone. You're just gonna give people energy to harass you like this.

As I said before lying about being someone else doesn't give you anything in life, not even an ego boost because the real guy is the one getting compliments. If it's you great work just put some dots in the sentences cause it's kinda hard to read and keep gaining
Apparently he’s doing business with people on this board so yea it does matter if it’s him.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently he’s doing business with people on this board so yea it does matter if it’s him.
Sure it affects the real guy if he's lying, it affects him if he is the real guy and it affects all people if they get scammed. It doesn't do anything in terms of growing as a person or to get confidence by pretending being someone else is what I mean

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If he proves it’s him I’ll immediately delete any of those screenshots and posts of course and also be beyond impressed so we will just wait and see

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20180918_043218.jpg

BOSSMAN!! The real country boy, yall know that...
20180918_043109.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it really you, Bossman? ;)