Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, chest like Columbo, Arms like Arnold, Probably has the Back of Country. And the Legs of Cbum. But he's keeping all his secrets to himself and only shows proof of a pic on his profile where he is no where near the size he claims, and mostly just fat
Here's Reg Park in 1953. I think he claimed at most 19" arms:

Clearly this internet guy looks like this, right?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh...i see...you're trolling me...i was actually willing to help, but you can forget about it now.

Sorry, I was just joking. Pleeease, help my biceps!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's Reg Park in 1953. I think he claimed at most 19" arms:

Clearly this internet guy looks like this, right?
Haha! I need those prototype speedo's !

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
it's official, i'm leaving. i won't be revealing how to gain size and strength as a natty without steroids, prohormones or testosterone boosters, and i won't be revealing how to burn fat without fat burners or cardio, bye!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive noticed the bigger my arms get the more it makes my chest appear smaller. So then I have to bring up my chest My shoulders are a standout bodypart

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's official, i'm leaving. i won't be revealing how to gain size and strength as a natty without steroids, prohormones or testosterone boosters, and i won't be revealing how to burn fat without fat burners or cardio, bye!
He who talks much knows little... and boy do you talk a lot.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive noticed the bigger my arms get the more it makes my chest appear smaller. So then I have to bring up my chest My shoulders are a standout bodypart
But bigger arms are never a bad thing haha! I know I need to bring up my triceps a bit to match my biceps though for sure, but I can also afford to add size to my chest and back and legs etc.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He will carry his secrets to his grave. Humanity is lost.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But bigger arms are never a bad thing haha! I know I need to bring up my triceps a bit to match my biceps though for sure, but I can also afford to add size to my chest and back and legs etc.
I could bring up everything. Lol. But think I'm doing good for the years I been training and where I started after getting hurt in Afghanistan.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no I agree big arms look impressive in shirts and in muscle shirts, etc. I pose a lot in the mirror as a competitor and recently brought my arms up, and notice when I pose my chest looks smaller, either that or my chest did get smaller

The number one exercise Ive found that helps my chest the most is decline dumbbell press and my gym doesn't have a bench without having to get people to move it, or a safely feature . I might have to ask guys to hand them to me off the floor.

best thing that helped my arms recently is he vtgrips

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no I agree big arms look impressive in shirts and in muscle shirts, etc. I pose a lot in the mirror as a competitor and recently brought my arms up, and notice when I pose my chest looks smaller, either that or my chest did get smaller

The number one exercise Ive found that helps my chest the most is decline dumbbell press and my gym doesn't have a bench without having to get people to move it, or a safely feature . I might have to ask guys to hand them to me off the floor.

I just started them, but have been really impressed with using the decline DB fly.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Decline dumbbell presses; I'll have to try those. I love incline dumbbell presses for chest, definitely my favorite chest exercise, so I'll have to add some declines to my routine too.

My biceps are a strong point of mine, to the point where I'd say that of all my body parts, they need by far the least improvement, but I love training them, and it doesn't take away from my training other body parts, so there's no reason to stop haha.

I'm looking at the competition pics you posted up about a month ago, and I don't think your arms make your chest look small at all. I definitely wouldn't stop or slow down trying to improve them in an attempt to make your chest look proportionally bigger if that's what you're thinking of doing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decline dumbbell presses; I'll have to try those. I love incline dumbbell presses for chest, definitely my favorite chest exercise, so I'll have to add some declines to my routine too.

My biceps are a strong point of mine, to the point where I'd say that of all my body parts, they need by far the least improvement, but I love training them, and it doesn't take away from my training other body parts, so there's no reason to stop haha.

I'm looking at the competition pics you posted up about a month ago, and I don't think your arms make your chest look small at all. I definitely wouldn't stop or slow down trying to improve them in an attempt to make your chest look proportionally bigger if that's what you're thinking of doing.
Nah Im not. Them pictures are almost three months ago . Ive had trouble putting size on my arms for ten years due to injuries. fifteen years ago i was young and ignorant and would do heavy 120 lbs tri extensions and curls, preacher curls, and ended up messing them up. I put on some size coming into to my last show, and the past three months since getting the vtgrips seemed to have put on more refinement, them definitely seem more pumped and bigger, although im on cycle as well soo lots of factors, but dont ever remember them being like this.

word of caution for dealing with bad tricep and bicep injuries, if it hurts stop it asap and go lighter or find another exercise that doesnt hurt. No need pushing through the pain bc youre just injuring yourself

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. I think that's the third time your leaving. No one cares, your so easily manipulated. Having trolls like you on a forum is like a good game of chess, your predictable and we are always two moves ahead.

For the record, all the things you claim you could tell us can be found on six-pack shortcuts.

Only they are more respectable than you...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
you know you want my advice, and i'm willing to share my knowledge

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, that's what i mean, i have a ''conscience''
Why did you put it in quotation marks? Are you saying that you don’t really have a conscience, only something that you try to pass off as one?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why did you put it in quotation marks? Are you saying that you don’t really have a conscience, only something that you try to pass off as one?
You really expect the guy who doesn’t know to write Conscience to answer? This would have just flew right over his head.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
no, the thing is, you guys (including you) are very evil sometimes (psychopaths) and i feel sometimes like i'm the only ''good'' guy here

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, the thing is, you guys (including you) are very evil sometimes (psychopaths) and i feel sometimes like i'm the only ''good'' guy here
You’re doing it again. Do you not really believe you’re a good guy, but only a “good” guy? Like when someone talks about McDonalds and says it’s a “burger?”

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
because i have a ''conscious'' and i know you guys ''need'' my help
No one here needs your help. The only thing we need is for you to leave for good

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You’re doing it again. Do you not really believe you’re a good guy, but only a “good” guy? Like when someone talks about McDonalds and says it’s a “burger?”
when was the last time you went to church?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you want my secrets to build muscle size and strength, and to burn fat, more than anybody
And why is that? I know how to build muscle size and strength, and burn fat

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when was the last time you went to church?
If the only time you communicate and have a relationship with God is at Church, you're doing it wrong. ;)

And listen, for real, and I can only speak for myself, I don't want you gone because I don't like you, I just really don't like when people make a bold claim and then never back it up with proof. I also don't like hypocrites; people who claim to be humble but then brag about how much knowledge and secrets they have and make people beg for them to share it. So if you can become a productive and contributing member of this forum, I'd welcome you with open arms my friend. Surely you can see that your actions have lead to people having some issues with you; it's NOT just everyone else's fault.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If the only time you communicate and have a relationship with God is at Church, you're doing it wrong. ;)

And listen, for real, and I can only speak for myself, I don't want you gone because I don't like you, I just really don't like when people make a bold claim and then never back it up with proof. I also don't like hypocrites; people who claim to be humble but then brag about how much knowledge and secrets they have and make people beg for them to share it. So if you can become a productive and contributing member of this forum, I'd welcome you with open arms my friend. Surely you can see that your actions have lead to people having some issues with you; it's NOT just everyone else's fault.
^^^This 100%

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established

i still want an apology from you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And thats suppost to mean what? Lol. What because I'm not a jacked beast I must be natty. Lol. Ever think I dont run huge cycles. And dont stay on all year, plus I'm coming back from being out of shape after being hurt in war. 3 years ago I was 212 lbs and walked with a cane buddy. I'm not even suppose to be walking right now, and was never supposed to pick up anything over 5#'s after breaking my neck and back and having half my face blown off. Guess, you dont look into peoples backgrounds to well. Or even look at their logs before you start talking sh*t

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
For what? For asking you to show proof of your claims? Please tell me what I’m supposed to apologize for, because I do not know.
you were very insulting and disrespectful, many times (and you know it)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you were very insulting and disrespectful, many times (and you know it)
No he wasnt and neither was I or anyone else. Again, most of this was brought on by yourself

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
And thats suppost to mean what? Lol. What because I'm not a jacked beast I must be natty. Lol. Ever think I dont run huge cycles. And dont stay on all year, plus I'm coming back from being out of shape after being hurt in war. 3 years ago I was 212 lbs and walked with a cane buddy. I'm not even suppose to be walking right now, and was never supposed to pick up anything over 5#'s after breaking my neck and back and having half my face blown off. Guess, you dont look into peoples backgrounds to well. Or even look at their logs before you start talking sh*t
wow! someone is defensive :smoker: