Better recovery and sleep with Ageforce HGH patch

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love those deep sleep where you have super vivid dreams that are way beyond your control. I get them every time I put the patch on . Only other time it has happened was with gaba but not as strong as this !

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you check bf% start to finish? Any pics? How is the recovery?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Have you check bf% start to finish? Any pics? How is the recovery?
Haven't checked body fat %. Tonight is my last HGH patch and I will try and get a pic up tomorrow. I think I have one from when I started as well. Recovery has been good. I will have to see if there is a difference a week or two later.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs tonight and it felt pretty good.
Squats 90*5, 92.5*5, 95*5
Leg press 145*10, 155*10, 160*10
SLDL 75*10*4
Leg extensions 17.5*10, 20*10, 21*10
Ss
Lying leg curls 7.5*10*3
Standing db calve raises 70*15*4

I will have my last HGH patch on tonight and hope to get some good recovery for cardio tomorrow night. I will give my final review within the next couple of days.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Alright first up a big thanks to Ageforce and Wicked442 for giving me the opportunity to try out and log their HGH patches. I was given a 3 month supply to try. The first month I went with the suggested usage which was 1 night on 4 off. For the remains 12 patches I went with 1 night on 3 off. And to be honest I didn't notice much difference between the 4 nights off and the 3 nights off.

I have deliberately waited 6 days after my last patch to see if I can notice any changes with sleep or recovery. I have been training with PHAT for most of this log so I will notice any difference with recovery once I stop the HGH patches. So it has been 6 days with out the patches and I am now noticing that I am getting DOMS again. Nothing else has changed, same diet (lower carb, high fat) and same training intensity. I have no doubt at all that the HGH patches helped with recovery, and I reckon I noticed the increased recovery about 3 patches into the 18 I received.

Now sleep improved heaps, I would fall into a deep sleep after about 5 minutes of being in bed. I am not one to remember dreams, but with the patches my dreams were so vivid and I would remember the same dream the next night a continue it on, something I have never experienced before.

I think these would best be used when your dieting down for a comp, or have a tough 4-6 week training schedule coming up and you want the best recovery you can get to keep pushing hard for the duration of your training schedule.

Would I use these again? Most certainly! And for all the skeptics I can say these HGH patches improved my recovery and sleep.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright first up a big thanks to Ageforce and Wicked442 for giving me the opportunity to try out and log their HGH patches. I was given a 3 month supply to try. The first month I went with the suggested usage which was 1 night on 4 off. For the remains 12 patches I went with 1 night on 3 off. And to be honest I didn't notice much difference between the 4 nights off and the 3 nights off.

I have deliberately waited 6 days after my last patch to see if I can notice any changes with sleep or recovery. I have been training with PHAT for most of this log so I will notice any difference with recovery once I stop the HGH patches. So it has been 6 days with out the patches and I am now noticing that I am getting DOMS again. Nothing else has changed, same diet (lower carb, high fat) and same training intensity. I have no doubt at all that the HGH patches helped with recovery, and I reckon I noticed the increased recovery about 3 patches into the 18 I received.

Now sleep improved heaps, I would fall into a deep sleep after about 5 minutes of being in bed. I am not one to remember dreams, but with the patches my dreams were so vivid and I would remember the same dream the next night a continue it on, something I have never experienced before.

I think these would best be used when your dieting down for a comp, or have a tough 4-6 week training schedule coming up and you want the best recovery you can get to keep pushing hard for the duration of your training schedule.

Would I use these again? Most certainly! And for all the skeptics I can say these HGH patches improved my recovery and sleep.
Thank you as well for a great log. This is how it is supposed to be done. Im glad you had the great results you did. AgeForce is definitely for real and so is the HGH power patch! Once again,thank you for the time and effort!