beta ecdysterone and Tribulus combo

DemonDevster

Awards
So this suppliment Beta Ecdysterone is meant to be an amazing new suppiment that is suppose to increase muscle mass, lower bodyfat and increase strength.

so I decided to make a log to show others if it lives up to its hype I will be using this product for 1 month here are my current stats

current goal:
cutting down for summer

height: 5.11 foot

weight: 14 stone

body fat: 15%

week one 1 week maintenance before cut

height: 5.11

weight: 14.2

body fat: 15%

effects
about the 4th day of using I am feeling like a new person I feel so energetic and feel amazing so happy my mood has been elevated

side effects
I believe it might have some minor estrogen blocking effect I am getting the occasional case of dry knee joints

I will keep you updated

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using beta ecdysterone and tribulus pro by myprotein
Hi :)

I am sorry for disapointing you , but those products are nothing than low quality ones

1.Both products are TO cheap which makes me doubt
2.both products does not contain what it should contain (the right extracts etc).

Example:
massive 95% Saponin (active ingredient of Tribulus)
Huh??? So it is 95% of just one Saponin?? Which one??
I can BET its not Protodioscin or Protogracillin (both one of most important steroidal saponins found in Tribulus).

DemonDevster

Awards
oh well I will see what the effects are like over the weeks and I will probably do another review on different makes as well at some point see how it effects me

DemonDevster

Awards
week 3
cutting

reduced carbs quite dramatically

weighing 14.3

bodyfat 14%

effects
feeling amazing and unstoppable. endless energy no fear. random heat flushs and my shins only sweat during them. still being effected by dry knees.

as from the end of this week I will be doubling the recommended dose to look for side effects.