Best testosterone boosting stack now available

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
On a side note, Chuck, if you use DTH at 5-6 caps/day would Trib Test be a good idea for libido enhancement? I'm thinking that it would help with the drop in LH but maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know if you get the chance.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It was the resveratrol, in those particular tests the users werent using the 6-oxo extreme, just the reserveratrol/quercertin mix at 1g of each a day. The 1100% is the far end of the spectrum, that was the single highest, but all saw rather excessive rises.

I think the math is off there chuck, it 1100% is 11x as much. So someone who came in with a 150 test (this was total, not free) would have ended at 1650 with an 1100% climb. Still crazy and hard to believe, but there were blood tests to show it. I'll have to find the links to them.
Well thats bs, because they would have just put pure res/quercetin in the product and told you to stack it with 6-oxo because no one has reported an 1100% increase in test levels from any dose of anything natural. People always claim their products produced some off the chart increase in rise in test levels and I dont never hear users reporting some effects that would go with such rises in test levels. They just say, "it worked ok for me."

DIESEL TEST 2010 had users showing a 90%-110% increase (say 400ng/dl to 850ng/dl) in free test and they were saying, "I got harder muscles, strength, blabla," so a 1100% rise should produce crazy results but most companies test their products probably on people coming off a cycle or have ridiculously low test levels, so like someone can go from 50 ng/dl to 550 ng/dl (ie normal) and they say, oh this product produces a 1100% rise in test levels. Its like how about you test product x on someone whos not coming off a cycle or with low test levels, someone over 500 ng/dl and report those results.

thats like saying increases fat burning by 800%.....yeah right.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thats bs, because they would have just put pure res/quercetin in the product and told you to stack it with 6-oxo because no one has reported an 1100% increase in test levels from any dose of anything natural. People always claim their products produced some off the chart increase in rise in test levels and I dont never hear users reporting some effects that would go with such rises in test levels. They just say, "it worked ok for me."

DIESEL TEST 2010 had users showing a 90%-110% increase (say 400ng/dl to 850ng/dl) in free test and they were saying, "I got harder muscles, strength, blabla," so a 1100% rise should produce crazy results but most companies test their products probably on people coming off a cycle or have ridiculously low test levels, so like someone can go from 50 ng/dl to 550 ng/dl (ie normal) and they say, oh this product produces a 1100% rise in test levels. Its like how about you test product x on someone whos not coming off a cycle or with low test levels, someone over 500 ng/dl and report those results.

thats like saying increases fat burning by 800%.....yeah right.
Yeah, i'm not saying I believe that one entirely either :) I need to find the links to the bloodwork. From personal experience, i'm wired up now like I was 17 again, and no other product did that, but then again i'm not just taking one product anyhow. I plan to buy a bottle of DTH for my next round of natural test booster, i just wanted to take a month away from them as I had done almost 12 weeks between trib + fadogia. And like we've all seen before the fact that everyone has jumped on resveratrol as the new holy land of supplements tend to make me believe all the moreso that theres a bit bit of bunk attached to it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, not the human study, but in rats, it doubled sperm count, LH up by about 70% FSH by 125% test by 165%

Nothing to sneeze at, but definitely way more expensive than DT2010. Heres a screenshot of it

Chuck, I kind of recall in one thread you mentioning possibly stacking DTH with one of your other products for max testosterone, was it 2010?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Wow, the new AN Drive product sounds fukcing sick too. This is a bad time for me; there are so many good products now that I actually have a little money. I can't decide! Drive should be out soon so I may just wait a little. ARGH!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will help too once the ingredients in drive are announced to make that sort of decision

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok, not the human study, but in rats, it doubled sperm count, LH up by about 70% FSH by 125% test by 165%

Nothing to sneeze at, but definitely way more expensive than DT2010. Heres a screenshot of it

Chuck, I kind of recall in one thread you mentioning possibly stacking DTH with one of your other products for max testosterone, was it 2010?
rats.... rats respoond really well to creatine mono.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
On a side note, Chuck, if you use DTH at 5-6 caps/day would Trib Test be a good idea for libido enhancement? I'm thinking that it would help with the drop in LH but maybe I'm wrong. Please let me know if you get the chance.
DIESEL TEST hardcore doesnt drop ur lh, dt 2010 did because of the high increase in free test. You can stack DTH with trib test for higher libido, but most people on 5 dth dont have a drop in libido.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow, the new AN Drive product sounds fukcing sick too. This is a bad time for me; there are so many good products now that I actually have a little money. I can't decide! Drive should be out soon so I may just wait a little. ARGH!!!

AN?

Drive?

what/who's AN?

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
DIESEL TEST hardcore doesnt drop ur lh, dt 2010 did because of the high increase in free test. You can stack DTH with trib test for higher libido, but most people on 5 dth dont have a drop in libido.
Ah, OK. Makes senses. No drop in libido is good.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
AN?

Drive?

what/who's AN?
Applied Nutraceuticals though I imagine you are being facetious. If you aren't, they are coming out with a new product that everyone is cumming over. If it lives up to the hype-Drive that is- then it should be a damn good supplement for pre-workout. We'll see.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutraceuticals though I imagine you are being facetious. If you aren't, they are coming out with a new product that everyone is cumming over. If it lives up to the hype-Drive that is- then it should be a damn good supplement for pre-workout. We'll see.
oh no, seriously I didnt know what it was. I searched for an drive and saw some post with people saying it was the sh*t and then asking for someone to post the ingredients.....right after they said it was the sh*t.

I thought there was a drive out. Preworkout products are a good market because you always need to change them up so its not like something where even if u love one product, u still gotta use something else during the year. Its my fav. cat. or sups cuz i dont need creatine. Im an old school dymetadrine 25/Ultimate Orange powerlifter

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
oh no, seriously I didnt know what it was. I searched for an drive and saw some post with people saying it was the sh*t and then asking for someone to post the ingredients.....right after they said it was the sh*t.

I thought there was a drive out. Preworkout products are a good market because you always need to change them up so its not like something where even if u love one product, u still gotta use something else during the year. Its my fav. cat. or sups cuz i dont need creatine. Im an old school dymetadrine 25/Ultimate Orange powerlifter
Yeah, but when they came back out with Ultimate Orange, it sucked. It wasn't the same at all. You are right about having to change them up. Even ephedrine eventually had diminishing returns. AN is smart enough I guess to have a stim pre-workout supp and now they are coming out with a stim-free supp.

We'll see what happens. I don't go crazy about anything until I get the empirical data. AN said this isn't revolutionary as far as ingredients, just the combination. Ether and NOS precursor were/are always at the top of that list too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but when they came back out with Ultimate Orange, it sucked. It wasn't the same at all.
sucked bad an i use to get 20 servings of the 2000 Utimate O for like $16, I know times have changed but this new formula was like 15 servings for like $40 or something like that. They said, "its back with the original flavor." hahaha I got r4w but right now I go between 5.0 and 6.0 because everything else has NO/Creatine whatever in it.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
sucked bad an i use to get 20 servings of the 2000 Utimate O for like $16, I know times have changed but this new formula was like 15 servings for like $40 or something like that. They said, "its back with the original flavor." hahaha I got r4w but right now I go between 5.0 and 6.0 because everything else has NO/Creatine whatever in it.
Yeah, there aren't many stand-alone pre-workout supplements that work as well as old-school ephedrine. Everyone wants to add in the latest "hot" supplement. I will say that protein powders have definitely come a LONG way (no more chewing your shake), but most stimulants are laughable now.

I don't use stimulants anymore except for occasional caffeine. Loud, heavy metal works fairly well on most days or getting into an argument with the wife.

On a side note, Chuck, does the latest version of Ether powder still need to be frozen to take the moisture out? Just wondering because I would like a go a round with Ether and DTH when I get the chance/money. DT and Ether still have to be one of the best all-around combos for strength.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
On a side note, Chuck, does the latest version of Ether powder still need to be frozen to take the moisture out? Just wondering because I would like a go a round with Ether and DTH when I get the chance/money. DT and Ether still have to be one of the best all-around combos for strength.
No it stays pretty fine in consistency.

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
ive also been looking to boost my test. levels so i started the NHA stack, along with Bulk Powerfull, and a male performance enhancer called Male Response. Its working great so far, and when thats all done i have AN's RMP and IGF-2 :twisted:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ive also been looking to boost my test. levels so i started the NHA stack, along with Bulk Powerfull, and a male performance enhancer called Male Response. Its working great so far, and when thats all done i have AN's RMP and IGF-2 :twisted:
I hope so with that $100+ stack.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
DTH + Ether would cost a little less and give pumps, test, etc. I really want to try this stack out soon. I can't do true stims anymore because of an occasional irregular heartbeat, so this would be the **** for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH + Ether would cost a little less and give pumps, test, etc. I really want to try this stack out soon. I can't do true stims anymore because of an occasional irregular heartbeat, so this would be the **** for me.
I need to try some too. My whole supplement plan is already figured out all the way till at least november already tho. I think i will do DTH alongside x-factor between then and christmas tho, sounds like they'd be a good combo really. X-factor for anabolic effect, and DTH for all of its benefits

ticktwo

Awards
I have seen a bunch of different options listed through this thread but not sure if they apply to me.

I am 30, 200lbs 5'10 at 20% bf.

Looking to add size and strength and continue to further reduce fat. I have been back to the gym for a bit doing 40 minutes of HIT cardio 3x week. Weights 3 to 4 times a week. On weeks that I hit weights 3x I am active the 4th day (swimming, b-ball, etc)

What would be the best stack for me to try? I am looking to avoid steroids but if that is your recommendation I am willing to listen if you offer a PCT as well.

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen a bunch of different options listed through this thread but not sure if they apply to me.

I am 30, 200lbs 5'10 at 20% bf.

Looking to add size and strength and continue to further reduce fat. I have been back to the gym for a bit doing 40 minutes of HIT cardio 3x week. Weights 3 to 4 times a week. On weeks that I hit weights 3x I am active the 4th day (swimming, b-ball, etc)

What would be the best stack for me to try? I am looking to avoid steroids but if that is your recommendation I am willing to listen if you offer a post cycle therapy as well.

thanks

Are you taking any supplements so far? if not, starting with basics of creatine, and some of the simple fatburner types is probably the best

ticktwo

Awards
Opps, it would have been helpful to include what I am taking.

Creatine
Protein Powder
Multi-Vitamin
Chormium
ZMA
Lipo 6 or Hydroxycut or Stackers 3

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Opps, it would have been helpful to include what I am taking.

Creatine
Protein Powder
Multi-Vitamin
Chormium
ZMA
Lipo 6 or Hydroxycut or Stackers 3
Ok, probably help to put up diet too :) I'd say you are probably best off making the choice between loosing fat vs gaining size, and try to do them one at a time. Its not impossible to do em at the same time, but its harder. If you are going for weight loss, then adding in CLA, and some additional fat burner types like shred xs / shred xs hardcore, DCP or leviathan would help. if muscle growth then probably one of the stacks mentioned here would help. Otherwise also jungle warfare is a possibility, or Hyperdrol X2.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
On a side note, I am going to start a new diet next week called the Cheat to Lose Diet. It is different than any I have tried or seen before. I will post my results on it in another thread. If you are interested in finding out about it, you can look at it on cheattolosediet.com.

ticktwo

Awards
Ok, probably help to put up diet too :) I'd say you are probably best off making the choice between loosing fat vs gaining size, and try to do them one at a time. Its not impossible to do em at the same time, but its harder. If you are going for weight loss, then adding in CLA, and some additional fat burner types like shred xs / shred xs hardcore, DCP or leviathan would help. if muscle growth then probably one of the stacks mentioned here would help. Otherwise also jungle warfare is a possibility, or Hyperdrol X2.
Sorry that you have had to ask me follow up questions to help...

My Diet is 40/40/20 car/protein/fat between 3000 and 4000k calories a day. I have reduced my body fat about 10% in the past 3 months.

I think I have nabbed the low hanging fruit ie muscle increase and fat loss at the same time and have to split the two into two different courses. Cycle of size and then cycle of fat loss.

I will research the suggestions you made. Heck, if you have anyothers I will research those as well even if it is diet or anything. I am attempting to put a bit more science and a better plan to my goals rather then the more hap-hazard approach I have been using.

One other question. On some threads I see people stating that a PCT is needed for supps like Jungle Warfare but then in the next thread I see Jungle Warefare being offered as a PCT. That confuses me :fool2: However, I would like to avoid ***** tits, a sudden interest in Sandra Bullock movies, and crying myself to sleep at night because my butt looked big in my workout shorts. Do I need some type of mild PCT after a course of mild PH or the natty boosters? Is it possible to load up and overdose on natty boosters to the point of needing a PCT like 6-oxo?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry that you have had to ask me follow up questions to help...

My Diet is 40/40/20 car/protein/fat between 3000 and 4000k calories a day. I have reduced my body fat about 10% in the past 3 months.

I think I have nabbed the low hanging fruit ie muscle increase and fat loss at the same time and have to split the two into two different courses. Cycle of size and then cycle of fat loss.

I will research the suggestions you made. Heck, if you have anyothers I will research those as well even if it is diet or anything. I am attempting to put a bit more science and a better plan to my goals rather then the more hap-hazard approach I have been using.

One other question. On some threads I see people stating that a post cycle therapy is needed for supps like Jungle Warfare but then in the next thread I see Jungle Warefare being offered as a PCT. That confuses me :fool2: However, I would like to avoid ***** tits, a sudden interest in Sandra Bullock movies, and crying myself to sleep at night because my butt looked big in my workout shorts. Do I need some type of mild PCT after a course of mild PH or the natty boosters? Is it possible to load up and overdose on natty boosters to the point of needing a PCT like 6-oxo?
There has been a little debate about JW, but it doesn't need a PCT if taken as label (unlike a lot of other supplements). At double dosing it might, but even then not likely.

I left out another one too, X-factor. X-factor has no hormonal risks as its not hormonal at all. X-factor is really interesting a patented product that a few companies are starting to license now. That is your absolute lowest risk for a bulk. It has a couple of drawbacks - no anti-inflammatories while you are on it, limited fish oil, a couple of others that are in the FAQ for it in Molecular Nutrition's subforum. But its just a fatty acid like CLA, so VERY safe to take. A little expensive ($90-100/50 days) but not too bad. Pretty good studies on it, both on boards, but also a college study done on it. Overall expectation is somewhere between 5-12 lbs of fairly lean gains if you take in enough calories.

A nice thing about trying xfactor first is that you are supposed to go at least 8 weeks without taking it again after taking it. Not toxicity, but it has a real hard effectiveness curve. you get limited results the first 3 1/2 weeks, then its very effective for another 4 or so then tapers off. So it would be a decent idea to try and see how it works for you as a first something, then if you liked how it worked you could try something else in that waiting period between