Unanswered What brand of testosterone do you believe is best

mattrix2428

Awards
I believe Watson is best but what are people's thoughts on Perrigo as I can't find Watson anywhere anymore

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Watson is good too

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you guys can find it there (I'm sure you can), try Galenika's Testosteron depot. It's Serbian national pharmacy, they carry some special permit, and quality is awesome. Some say it's better than Bayer. We here can randomly go in pharmacy and take it for 10$ for 5x250 mg ampoules.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you guys can find it there (I'm sure you can), try Galenika's Testosteron depot. It's Serbian national pharmacy, they carry some special permit, and quality is awesome. Some say it's better than Bayer. We here can randomly go in pharmacy and take it for 10$ for 5x250 mg ampoules.
Time to move to Serbia.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time to move to Serbia.
Lol
Can't lie, things aroud AAS here are much more chill, prices are fair and quality is high... Half of police force or other special units are on PED's...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Brand? I've had plenty different brands that were all great lol. Type of test has got to be sustanon. I know guys say "test is test" but I really like how sus gives me that bulky look. After I've been on a couple months I don't get that dive at the end of the week. I can shoot once a week and g2g.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on trt so I just take whatever pharmacy gives me I've tested numerous times at least 5 different pharmacies and numbers all came back where they should

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Keifei Pharma at the moment. Libido is way up in the first week @ 500mg WK. Adding in some Deca on Monday @ 500mg as well as some Dbol.... I'm gonna blow the f*ck up!

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's all the same ****, doesn't matter brand to brand

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is something special about cracking open an amp that came from a pharmacy.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is something special about cracking open an amp that came from a pharmacy.
See the thing is.. I am on trt and literally have never seen or was given an amp from the pharmacy. Usually all 10 ml vials from Watson, westward, perrigo etc etc..

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
See the thing is.. I am on trt and literally have never seen or was given an amp from the pharmacy. Usually all 10 ml vials from Watson, westward, perrigo etc etc..
in europe you usually get amps.
in US vials.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i've got the 10ml vials for the last 3 years and now they give me the amps. If you tell them you prefer the 10ml vials, they'll give it to you.