Status
Not open for further replies.
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
designed to stimulate anabolism via every mechanism POSSIBLE.

This statement just really irritates me. So you are saying product literally stimulates EVERY anabolic mechanism in the human body?

Adams

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This statement just really irritates me. So you are saying product literally stimulates EVERY anabolic mechanism in the human body?

Adams
Testosterone-boosters stimulate anabolism by increasing endogenous testosterone levels.

Creatine stimulates anabolism via a different pathway and a different mechanism of action; muscle-cell volumization and increased ATP(among other pathways). Guanidino Proprionic Acid is inherently anabolic, and Glutamine Alphaketoglutarate increases protein synthesis. Cinnulin-PF is a powerful insulin potentiator, and Bioperine enhances bioavailability.

You see, with AndroGenerator, we are not simply increasing endogenous testosterone levels--we are stimulating anabolism via every pathway possible in order to increase muscle mass and strength. This is why no other testosterone-booster can compare to AndroGenerator.

Maradona

Awards
You're pulling apart the product, of course the compounds will work without the CEE and CM, however the results will be different, just as if you take the caffiene out of your pre workout NO booster, will it effect the blood flow and energy, yup, but it wont' render the other compounds in the product ineffective, they just won't interact with the caffiene...The compounds in both androG and Omni all work individually, respectively (like the CEEM and CM), BUT together they work amazingly which equals the products you see before you....one plays off the next which effects the next which yields your results...You've used CM before you said, have you ever tried CM with creatine and arganine? yeilds different but more impressive pre workout results...don't discount the active ingredients in androG and Omni that you havent' run alone just because you're aware of what One of the compounds does. Food for thought.

The fact that you're asking questions is clutch to researching new products and that's why we're all here, hell I've tried a number of products based on questions I've had answered on forums all over the internet...props for taking the time to understand and research rather than just popping whatever.
I understand your point, I am sorry I did not mean to come off that harsh or like I am discrediting your products but in my own personal experienced Tribulus and Long jack products and before you say "extracts" Yes I mean the best of the best have never done much for me but only an increase in libido. However, i did try a product ( i won't mention the name out of respect ) that contained fadogia herb and I felt like i was on a low dose test, this product did not have any other ingredient but the fadogia herb.

Thanks

Maradona

Awards
Testosterone-boosters stimulate anabolism by increasing endogenous testosterone levels.

Creatine stimulates anabolism via a different pathway and a different mechanism of action; muscle-cell volumization and increased ATP(among other pathways). Guanidino Proprionic Acid is inherently anabolic, and Glutamine Alphaketoglutarate increases protein synthesis. Cinnulin-PF is a powerful insulin potentiator, and Bioperine enhances bioavailability.

You see, with AndroGenerator, we are not simply increasing endogenous testosterone levels--we are stimulating anabolism via every pathway possible in order to increase muscle mass and strength. This is why no other testosterone-booster can compare to AndroGenerator.
Diesel Test is way up there among the only test boosters that work IMO and of course all fadogia products.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test is way up there among the only test boosters that work IMO and of course all fadogia products.
Fadogia PLANT does NOT increase TESTOSTERONE!

AQUEOUS FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT

I don't know of any on the market.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I understand your point, I am sorry I did not mean to come off that harsh or like I am discrediting your products but in my own personal experienced Tribulus and Long jack products and before you say "extracts" Yes I mean the best of the best have never done much for me but only an increase in libido. However, i did try a product ( i won't mention the name out of respect ) that contained fadogia herb and I felt like i was on a low dose test, this product did not have any other ingredient but the fadogia herb.

Thanks
Just out of curiosity what dose fadogia were you using and for how long?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what dose fadogia were you using and for how long?
Indeed, because there is NO FADOGIA EXTRACT available, only whole PLANT; and just like TRIBLUS PLANT, Fadogia plant is worthless.

Maradona

Awards
Indeed, because there is NO FADOGIA EXTRACT available, only whole PLANT; and just like TRIBLUS PLANT, Fadogia plant is worthless.
Oh yes there is a FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT from an African supplier but I do not think it would be appropiate if I post the name of the supplier here.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ok but no flaming please, my friend and I got some MyogenX but we double up the dosage.
I dont flame people, especially when Im asking for info. Ive never used fadogia, I have nothing to compare it to.

Ive looked at the research on it briefly and didnt see anything special but I only looked into it quickly.

Ive seen some people report that it works well but at very high dosing, just curious as to what a high dose is and roughly what type of results people were getting. I assume at that high of a dose it would get expensive, is that expense worth it when compared to other products?

Maradona

Awards
I dont flame people, especially when Im asking for info. Ive never used fadogia, I have nothing to compare it to.

Ive looked at the research on it briefly and didnt see anything special but I only looked into it quickly.

Ive seen some people report that it works well but at very high dosing, just curious as to what a high dose is and roughly what type of results people were getting. I assume at that high of a dose it would get expensive, is that expense worth it when compared to other products?

Oh well, I know many do not like the guy who sells MyoGenx ...Yes you need around 10 grams daily of the herb, I am sure there is a lot less needed if it was the stem extract.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Oh well, I know many do not like the guy who sells MyoGenx ...Yes you need around 10 grams daily of the herb, I am sure there is a lot less needed if it was the stem extract.
Wow that is a lot. Is the stem extract suppossed to have the active that boosts test?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is a lot. Is the stem extract suppossed to have the active that boosts test?
Yes.

As of now, it's just pure MARKETING hype, Fadogia PLANT is USELESS, and so is any product containing it, just like Tribulus Plant.

I am working with a company to STANDARDIZE FADOGIA for 10% of the ACTIVE.

Title: Aphrodisiac potentials of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem in male albino rats.
Author: Yakubu MT , Akanji MA , Oladiji AT
Source: Asian J Androl, 7(4): 399-404 2005

Abstract: AIM: To evaluate the phytochemical constituents and the aphrodisiac potential of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Rubiaceae) stem in male albino rats. METHODS: The aqueous stem extract of the plant was screened for phytochemical constituents. Male rats were orally dosed with 18 mg/kg, 50 mg/kg and 100 mg/kg body weight, respectively, of the extract at 24 h intervals and their sexual behavior parameters and serum testosterone concentration were evaluated at days 1, 3 and 5. RESULTS: Phytochemical screening revealed the presence of alkaloids and saponins while anthraquinones and flavonoids are weakly present. All the doses resulted in significant increase in mount frequency, intromission frequency and significantly prolonged the ejaculatory latency (P 0.05) and reduced mount and intromission latency (P 0.05). There was also a significant increase in serum testosterone concentrations in all the groups in a manner suggestive of dose-dependence (P 0.05). CONCLUSION: The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased the blood testosterone concentrations and this may be the mechanism responsible for its aphrodisiac effects and various masculine behaviors. It may be used to modify impaired sexual functions in animals, especially those arising from hypotestosteronemia

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

As of now, it's just pure MARKETING hype, Fadogia PLANT is USELESS, and so is any product containing it, just like Tribulus Plant.

Title: Aphrodisiac potentials of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Schweinf. Ex Hiern) stem in male albino rats.

Abstract: AIM: To evaluate the phytochemical constituents and the aphrodisiac potential of the aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis (Rubiaceae) stem in male albino rats. METHODS: The aqueous stem extract of the plant was screened for phytochemical constituents. Male rats were orally dosed with 18 mg/kg, 50 mg/kg and 100 mg/kg body weight, respectively, of the extract at 24 h intervals and their sexual behavior parameters and serum testosterone concentration were evaluated at days 1, 3 and 5. RESULTS: Phytochemical screening revealed the presence of alkaloids and saponins while anthraquinones and flavonoids are weakly present. All the doses resulted in significant increase in mount frequency, intromission frequency and significantly prolonged the ejaculatory latency (P 0.05) and reduced mount and intromission latency (P 0.05). There was also a significant increase in serum testosterone concentrations in all the groups in a manner suggestive of dose-dependence (P 0.05). CONCLUSION: The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased the blood testosterone concentrations and this may be the mechanism responsible for its aphrodisiac effects and various masculine behaviors. It may be used to modify impaired sexual functions in animals, especially those arising from hypotestosteronemia
I remember reading this study. Good luck with the extract.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.

Were in there does it say anything but the stem is useless? There was a sponsor here prior that brought an extract of Fadogia that had solid feedback.

Also, you are right, the whole d@mn trib plant/product/stem/root is all uselss, ASIDE from an aphrodisiac (sp?)

Adams

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Were in there does it say anything but the stem is useless? There was a sponsor here prior that brought an extract of Fadogia that had solid feedback.

Also, you are right, the whole d@mn trib plant/product/stem/root is all uselss, ASIDE from an aphrodisiac (sp?)

Adams
You misunderstood.

Fadogia contains an ACTIVE STEROIDAL SAPOGENIN, which I will not name. :)

The stem contains the highest percentage of this particular steroidal sapogenin, so this is the part of the plant used when extracting the ACTIVE.

The whole STEM itself does not contain enough ACTIVE, let alone WHOLE PLANT MATERIAL.

Tribulus DOES contain a high percentage of Protodioscin(even if it doesn't increase T), but only in the fruits of the plant, which is why this aerial part of the plant is used for extracting the ACTIVES--Protodioscin.

ONLY a FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT containing at LEAST 10% ACTIVE steroidal sapogenin will increase T.

You misunderstood.

Fadogia contains an ACTIVE STEROIDAL SAPOGENIN, which I will not name. :)

The stem contains the highest percentage of this particular steroidal sapogenin, so this is the part of the plant used when extracting the ACTIVE.

The whole STEM itself does not contain enough ACTIVE, let alone WHOLE PLANT MATERIAL.

Tribulus DOES contain a high percentage of Protodioscin(even if it doesn't increase T), but only in the fruits of the plant, which is why this aerial part of the plant is used for extracting the ACTIVES--Protodioscin.

ONLY a FADOGIA STEM EXTRACT containing at LEAST 10% ACTIVE steroidal sapogenin will increase T.
Omega Sports in association with the scientist has isolated the extract and developed a testing standard for the active.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omega Sports in association with the scientist has isolated the extract and developed a testing standard for the active.
Ah, you read into my post. Thats the one!!! There has been a solid extract on the market for a bit now.

Adams

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's more of an availability issue...

The crop is only indigenous to certain parts of the world. We are trying to bring Fadogia production out of Africa.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah, you read into my post. Thats the one!!! There has been a solid extract on the market for a bit now.

Adams
*NOT a STANDARDIZED extract. What is the extract STANDARDIZED FOR? It contains WHAT % of what compound?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*NOT a STANDARDIZED extract. What is the extract STANDARDIZED FOR? It contains WHAT % of what compound?
Well considering you weren't about to tell us what compound you were looking into, I doubt Matt is going to go shouting it from the roof tops.

Call up Matt (Custom), and I am sure he will let you know whatever it is you want to know. He is pretty strait forward with his research.

This isnt something SSE is going to revolutionize. Fadogia has been in product for awhile, and extracts can be found all about. You have already heard from someone here that they had great results with a fadogia product, weather it was extracted for something specific or not.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you got that right big man!

The innovation that USPLabs lends to the industry is huge validity to our statement.

CIssus, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, PowerFULL, P-Slin and New beta test booster are considered a new category in the industry.
I sold some pslin + powerfull for you today. Was doing a demo of Drive + RPM at a Vitamin Shoppe, and somehow ended up selling powerfull + pslin

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well considering you weren't about to tell us what compound you were looking into, I doubt Matt is going to go shouting it from the roof tops.

Call up Matt (Custom), and I am sure he will let you know whatever it is you want to know. He is pretty strait forward with his research.

This isnt something SSE is going to revolutionize. Fadogia has been in product for awhile, and extracts can be found all about. You have already heard from someone here that they had great results with a fadogia product, weather it was extracted for something specific or not.

Adams
NO.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1Cap
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Fadogia AgrestisPE 500mg
(Extracted To Contain A Full Spectrum Of Alkaloids, Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids)
ZMA Complex 250mg
T-Force Other Ingredients
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin

Alkaloids, Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids are GARBAGE. There are DOZENS of Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids found in Tribulus Terrstris Plant, but the ONLY SAPONIN that matters is the ACTIVE--PROTODIOSCIN.

Omega T-Force is NOT STANDARDIZED to contain a SPECIFIC Saponins, Anthraquinone or Flavonoid. It is simply PLANT MATERIAL extract that contains a bunch of useless saponins and NOT the ONE THAT MATTERS MOST--the one we can't say.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1Cap
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Fadogia AgrestisPE 500mg
(Extracted To Contain A Full Spectrum Of Alkaloids, Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids)
ZMA Complex 250mg
T-Force Other Ingredients
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin

Alkaloids, Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids are GARBAGE. There are DOZENS of Saponins, Anthraquinones And Flavonoids found in Tribulus Terrstris, but the ONLY SAPONIN that matters is the ACTIVE--PROTODIOSCIN.

Omega T-Force is NOT STANDARDIZED to contain a SPECIFIC Saponins, Anthraquinone or Flavonoid. It is simply PLANT MATERIAL extract that contains a bunch of useless saponins and NOT the ONE THAT MATTERS MOST--the one we can't say.
SSE, you are great for a laugh. Espescially about the Proto. You claim that the holy grail when you research is done with full trib extract, and says the results were PROBABLY because of Proto.

We will see how this all plays out. Omega had good feedback with that product, and considering it was only Fadogia and ZMA, should tell you there is more to that plant than your secret saponin. Just like Cissus, everyone started extractin for 50% (something), then come to find out it didnt work as well as USPs forumula, who all along was telling people that there are other compounds in there that did the work, not only the ketosterone (I believe). All in all when you come out with your secret saponin, we will see how things go. Hell I would love to have a something winning that is herbal to stack with my AcTivate.

Adams

Maradona

Awards

The crop is only indigenous to certain parts of the world. We are trying to bring Fadogia production out of Africa.
Why would you do that? I thought your said your Androgenerator increases natural testosterone by 500% already. Besides you just said it was useless. And yes the study does not mention anything about the stem extract and if you ingest 10 grams of the herb it could be the same as ingesting 1gram of the extract minus the volume is all.

Maradona

Awards

Adams
Exactly, I believe MyogenX contains just the herb and no extracts but like I mentioned in my previous post is all in there you just have to "eat" more of it.

I'll check out Omega Sports for their fadogia product , I would like to try it next.

Thanks Adams!

You been beat to the punch. As I said, he worked with the researcher, and most plants and herbs are indigenous to certain parts of the world.

what bothers me about your approach is that you continuously attack others to elevate your brand, and I will quote you:

"As of now, it's just pure MARKETING hype, Fadogia PLANT is USELESS, and so is any product containing it, just like Tribulus Plant."

Matt from Omega sports worked his tail off to source the proper material, gives credit where credit was due, and developed a testing standard.

You come along with this propaganda.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supreme SE has already left AM jacob, so you won't get a response

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He had the wrong approach and was unwilling to change it. he did tone down a little but also he didn't give it enough time

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He had the wrong approach and was unwilling to change it. he did tone down a little but also he didn't give it enough time
Maybe in a few months we can try it again. We admit, our approach was seriously flawed for AM.

Jerry is a good man. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little mellower, a little less pushy, and 2 months of time that way to get in a number of logs and it would work a bunch better. Really sometimes here too just realizing a conversation is going in circles and refusing to post any longer in that thread is a good idea.

Maybe in a few months we can try it again. We admit, our approach was seriously flawed for AM.

Jerry is a good man. :)

You have passion that's for sure, but you tried to build an empire in one week.

I suggest you stay on board. You are confident in the product. You gifted logs so let the product perform, and you will succeed.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have passion that's for sure, but you tried to build an empire in one week.

I suggest you stay on board. You are confident in the product. You gifted logs so let the product perform, and you will succeed.
Thank you for the encouragement, I think I just got too excited. I am regretful in hindsight, but I am going to try and turn this in to a positive experience. I have never been part of a comunity like AM, I need to adjust as a MEMBER before I can be a sponsor. I am starting to see how these large supplement communitues function.

Again, I DEEPLY apologize for my attitude and overall approach, I hope you can forgive me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any questions I'm happy to help. The industry + demand is big enough that although we all compete, theres plenty of opportunity for us all as well.

Thank you for the encouragement, I think I just got too excited. I am regretful in hindsight, but I am going to try and turn this in to a positive experience. I have never been part of a comunity like AM, I need to adjust as a MEMBER before I can be a sponsor. I am starting to see how these large supplement communitues function.

Again, I DEEPLY apologize for my attitude and overall approach, I hope you can forgive me.
Trust me, a great product will give the consumer amnesia.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any questions I'm happy to help. The industry + demand is big enough that although we all compete, theres plenty of opportunity for us all as well.
Thanks guys. I came on to AM with the "every man for himself" attitude, expecting that's how it was here...

On the contrary, I was the ONLY ONE with that attitude, and it backfired right in my face.

Like I said, in a few months I am going to speak with Jerry again, it's not our PRODUCTS that are an issue, it is the OWNER--ME! :)

Eagleman003

Awards
if you are freaking 220 at 18 years old at 9% bf we should be asking you for advice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, a great product will give the consumer amnesia.
mullet was trying to give me a product like that he said came as a beta from USP, roofiesomething, I can't remember ;)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I think the best scenario here is just to get the logs over at your board Ross. Let things cool down here and come back in a couple months man. The guys here at AM are a great bunch and are open minded. Lets take another try in a couple months and just let the product do the talking

You are not the first to come and leave but I have faith the guys you got product to will at least be able to say whether or not they like the results here

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the best scenario here is just to get the logs over at your board Ross. Let things cool down here and come back in a couple months man. The guys here at AM are a great bunch and are open minded. Lets take another try in a couple months and just let the product do the talking

You are not the first to come and leave but I have faith the guys you got product to will at least be able to say whether or not they like the results here
Yes, Jerry and Bobo are good guys, I think I was temporarily blinded by my passion...

You live and you learn. Our approach was inappropriate for AM. I hope that I can turn this adversity in to advantage. Thanks again for all of the encouragement, and I want to thank Jerry and Bobo one final time for the opportunity, and the decencey to allow me to express myself.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Jerry and Bobo are good guys, I think I was temporarily blinded by my passion...

You live and you learn. Our approach was inappropriate for AM. I hope that I can turn this adversity in to advantage. Thanks again for all of the encouragement, and I want to thank Jerry and Bobo one final time for the opportunity, and the decencey to allow me to express myself.
With that attitude and a passion for innovation, I predict you'll be fine.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Oh hai guys!

Miss me?! I haven't been on AM in such a long time and for such a long time it was my home...being here from the board's inception.

Thanks to Jacob for emailing me a link to this thread. I am telling you guys now: look out for USP in 2008; Jacob has some big, big things in store and all of the industry's big players are starting to take notice.

Now on to Ross...you need to take a step back, son. You have been alienating customers at Avant and here as well, I see. You don't need to act like Billy Mays to sell your stuff, no do you need to bash other companies. Are your products legit? Let them speak for themselves. But I have served this AM community for years, earning their trust and supplement dollars. They know I am not going to hide anything, pull any punches or dance around issues, and they especially know that I will not release a bunk product, period. I am not trying to brag, but coming here and bashing me or my products is one of the stupidest things you can do. Time to move on.

So for Fadogia being worthless...all I can say is LOL!!!! Hey, if you like your tribulus and long jack that has phytoestrogenic compounds, go right ahead; I wont be buying anything from you so I am not worried about wasting my cash but I guess other people should.

Fadogia is proving itself time and time again to be vastly superior to any other herb on the market for increase libido, testosterone and feelings of well being. Companies like Iovate (Muscle tech/Muscle Asylum Project/Six Star) do not start adding ingredients to their products unless they have ample research behind them that can be marketed as legitimate data. I will out our fadogia against any product on the market, period. Want blood tests? Fine. T-Force vs. Whatever in a cage match. Bring it.

Furthermore, we have created a testing standard for Fadogia. We are by far the smallest company selling this herb, yet it was us who ponied up the couple of thousand dollars to create a testing standard. Did we isolate or test for the active components? No. And because I am working directly with the Dr in Africa who has lead the research into Fadogia, we have chosen to use the whole herb instead. in time that may change, but for right now if you want the nest fadogia, you want the whole herb, and if you really want the best you want T-Force.

Now just because we are using the whole herb does not mean we are using the whole plant. Are we using stems, roots, leaves, seeds?? I am not telling, but I will tel you that we have tested fadogia from all parts of the planet and samples grown in different parts of soils in different temperatures and harvested at different times during the year. Have you done all of that? No, you're just scouring the trade lists, hoping to get lucky and hoping Worldwide can manufacture this for you.

So why did we create a testing standard without isolating the active? Because of what I said above with different plant parts and harvesting times/methods. Also, more importantly Fadogia is of course only grown in Africa, yet you are seeing this pop up on Chinese supply lists. guess what...the Africans are not trading this or selling this to the Chinese so you're not getting the good stuff! With our test, we can certify without a doubt that you are getting 100% pure, African fadogia harvested for the right plant parts and cultivated in the correct way.

Omega Sports, baby. Be sure fo what you are paying yor hard earned cash on.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are on another board now - Ross told everyone that Androgenerator can be used instead of a SERM after a Superdrol cycle. Crazy!

MOD EDIT: They are not here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.