Best Test Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
that really has me thinking though, I wonder about purposefully loading it that way - say 2 or 3 tbsp of room temp coconut oil added to a casein shake with blender, with the casein also being at least warm enough to keep the coconut oil from solidifying. that would slow the protein down even more, and give your body that substrate of maximal saturated fats thru the nite
Xodus was saying to take the EVOO with my milk to blunt the insluin spike from the carbs in milk. But with a cassein protein blend + EVOO, who knows what could happen. Maybe you should give it a go. Im not buying cassein protein anytime soon.

that really has me thinking though, I wonder about purposefully loading it that way - say 2 or 3 tbsp of room temp coconut oil added to a casein shake with blender, with the casein also being at least warm enough to keep the coconut oil from solidifying. that would slow the protein down even more, and give your body that substrate of maximal saturated fats thru the nite
Does the Coconut oil dominate the flavor of the shake.

I make some healthy muffins with Coconut oil, oats, whey, and blueberries..yummy!

Also, Cocounut oil is the best oil to cook with.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I make some healthy muffins with Coconut oil, oats, whey, and blueberries..yummy!

Damn... that sounds great. Where is the recipe??? :D Do I hear a USP muffin mix in the future?

Adams

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... that sounds great. Where is the recipe??? :D Do I hear a USP muffin mix in the future?

Adams
i bet it will stack great with my p-slin and ap....those would be some anabolic muffins :lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Jacob, do you use the coconut oil as a 1:1 tradeoff for other oils in the muffins? I am tempted to go get my bake on RIGHT now..... lol

GBoGH

Awards
Arite so all arguing aside what supplement should i take to boost my test? is there one without so much controversy? Has anyone taken IGF-2 and can post results?
bro...getting back to your main question...i'm telling you from personal experience androGenerator will boost your test levels and give you nice lean gains with great vascularity...oh yeah not to mention great hard on's, etc...but those are just added benefits....run it with omnibolic for some serious gains with no sides. I've run omnibolic before and I'd relate it to a run with primo...i've run both and i will vouche for omni's worth...your call in the end, but everything aside, results desired, age, etc...hit up the androG and omni

GBoGH

Awards

Bravo....i use fish oils (pills) and about an ounce of nuts with a cup of cottage cheese before bed. The fast acting to slow acting ratio of proteins is ideal, the peanut fat and fish oils slow digestion enough to feed my body at least 8 hrs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think at 3tbsp it would. not sure at 1 or two. figure at 1tbsp with 14-16oz of water + 40g of protein powder, probably not. I need to try it.

I use the coconut oil all the time for cooking. Particularly love it for eggs (since I can pretend its butter and just about deep fry the eggs) or to do jerk shrimp + scallops.

For baking stuff, I use it too, and you can easily 1 for 1 it for most other oils. Even for butter in most recipes. I did muffins with it too, worked out well

Complex carb corn muffins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 cup corn meal
1 cup whole wheat flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup maltodextrin
2 eggs (i used hi omega 3 free range grain fed)
1/4 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup milk

Mix dry ingredients, blend the wet in until just all mixed together, makes 6 decent sized muffins.

drink it down with straight protein shake, and you are all set!
per muffin -

Energy 271.045 Cal
Protein 7.66 g
Fats 12.375 g
Polyunsaturates 0.763 g
Monosaturates 1.523 g
Saturates 8.995 g
Cholesterol 73.211 mg
Carbohydrates 33.734 g
I meant to go back and try and work in some more protein to those, maybe take the fat down a little. even subbing in some soy flour in place of whole wheat maybe. Not sure yet :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lanbane and adam, the can do whatever he wants. there is no need to blast him or "save him". It really just looks poor on you! really were all pimps and whores of our on stuff in life. you have your style, i have mine, he has his!

DO WORK!
GJJ

dafox

Awards
  • Established
what about activate xtreme?
doesn't it just free up testosterone that we (18 yr olds) already have? It also keeps Estrogen levels from going too low or too high, correct? That would seem like a safe supp for ppl our age. Just a thought...
anyways, bash me if you like.
:ntome:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Arite so all arguing aside what supplement should i take to boost my test? is there one without so much controversy? Has anyone taken IGF-2 and can post results?
Pav I would suggest looking into powerfull. I just finished a month long run of it (would have gone 2 months but had to switch up plans.) Had noticeable strength increases and some size. I'm about to start a IGF-2 run (although it will be on a cut) so I can't offer any advice on it as of now. Sounds like you have everything else in order as far as diet and training go so I really think you would benefit from powerfull (if your dead set on taking a test booster.)

Jacob, do you use the coconut oil as a 1:1 tradeoff for other oils in the muffins? I am tempted to go get my bake on RIGHT now..... lol
Yup, The only oil is Coconut and I adjust the amount according to my diet. Of course, the less amount of oil the "dryer" the muffin.

I use liquild surcalose as sweetner and my bad, I do half whole ground wheat and half whole oats...

They are very very good and I have not made them in a while.

And sometimes I cut them in half when cold, warm them up, and spray some butter spray and cinnamon on them..hmmmmmm

On a bulking phase, I will use whole goats milk and some casien whey mix and man was that good....

We are trying to BUILD CREDIBILITY! :)

Our forumla:

You do not have to do it in every thread man. This is my last attempt to help a brother out.

Start a thread titled

1. "SupremeSE wants your help to establish Credibility"
2. Give away free bottles for logs and make sure you ask for honest feedback.
3. IF you give away 10 bottles, You can have 10 logs going at the same time in the supplement log section. This will give you huge exposure and hopefully credibility.
4. Ask you loggers to talk or reccomend the supplements in other threads.
5. If the supplements perform, you are on your way to make money.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not have to do it in every thread man. This is my last attempt to help a brother out.

Start a thread titled

3. IF you give away 10 bottls, You can have 10 logs going at the same time in the supplement log section. This will give you huge exposure and hopefully credibility.
4. Ask you loggers to talk or reccomend the supplements on other threads.
:goodpost:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Start a thread titled

3. IF you give away 10 bottls, You can have 10 logs going at the same time in the supplement log section. This will give you huge exposure and hopefully credibility.

Please follow this SSE. If your products work.. they will speak for themselves. If your products are golden, the AM community will scoop them up. A few bottles here and there to get the word out is fine. Just quit going into every thread, your forum or not, and spamming your products relevant or not to the subject expressed.

Trust me, a few companies here started here. Just let the product speak for you.

Adams

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Start a thread titled

Damn :goodpost:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Start a thread titled

If anyone here can teach you about marketing to this community, jacob can :D

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should write the book Forum Marketing for Dummies:rofl:

Ross, you can either dig your grave or build a castle.
I appreciate your constructive critiscism very much.

I'll let the logs speak for themselves, but I must continue to provide EXPOSURE, which is precisely why we sponsor AM. If peole don't know our products exist, they can not buy them or log them. Once our products are known and once they are readily available, they will be an inevitable success.

I know a majority of the ACTIVE population does not enjoy the persistent product references, but the majority of AM VIEWERS do find my product references useful, as a SPONSOR here on AM.

I do appreciate all of the feedback guys, let's try to keep any further criticisms to PM's from now on.:cheers:

I know a majority of the ACTIVE population does not enjoy the persistent product references, but the majority of AM VIEWERS do find my product references useful, as a SPONSOR here on AM.
:

O lord...:wave:

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O lord...:wave:

If our PRODUCTS SUCK, we will be gone in less than a MONTH--PERIOD.

This place is going to be FLOODED with logs in less than 2 weeks, and by next month AndroGenerator, Omnibolic, AND Vicodene will all be top selling supplements at Nutraplanet and elsewhere.

We are going to TONE down the advertising a bit, we accomplished what we were seeking to accomplish, which was merely to garner attention.

We offer a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on all of our products, we mean business. We have our very own forum with over 5,000 members and DOZENS of great logs. I look forward to the many future success stories here at AM.

For more logs, check out MindandMuscle, OutlawMuscle, and GOOGLE. :)

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This place is going to be FLOODED with logs in less than 2 weeks, and by next month AndroGenerator, Omnibolic, AND Vicodene will all be top selling supplements at Nutraplanet and elsewhere.

We are going to TONE down the advertising a bit, we accomplished what we were seeking to accomplish, which was merely to garner attention.

We offer a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on all of our products, we mean business. We have our very own forum with over 5,000 members and DOZENS of great logs. I look forward to the many future success stories here at AM.

Dude you've totally hijacked this kids thread with your excessive pimping!
I do hope your company is successful and that you are offering a solid product line, so good luck with that!! Really!! But I for one come to AM to talk to my friends and search for knowledge!! Not to be Pimped by supp reps pushing there "latest breakthrough Supp that will change the face of bodybuilding ext, ext" so at this point as you have already been told by a large amount of AM's members: if your goal is to shove your supps in the face of people who are here for the same reasons I am and to annoy the **** out of guys with more fcuking ad's than the Super-Bowl half time than you have more than accomplished that!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, The only oil is Coconut and I adjust the amount according to my diet. Of course, the less amount of oil the "dryer" the muffin.

I use liquild surcalose as sweetner and my bad, I do half whole ground wheat and half whole oats...

They are very very good and I have not made them in a while.

And sometimes I cut them in half when cold, warm them up, and spray some butter spray and cinnamon on them..hmmmmmm

On a bulking phase, I will use whole goats milk and some casien whey mix and man was that good....
Jacob you should try oat bran in your muffins sometime; they give it a nice fluffy texture better than flour. I accidentally stumbled across this when I wasn't paying attention and thought my whole wheat flour was just a funny colour and I threw it in quickly.

A solid PWO carb+pro meal is Oat bran + Bananas + Protein Powder of your choice. I personally like chocolate or something tropical. No oil required if you, the bananas keep it moist + Use a silicon muffin tray/cooking spray. Take 1 AP and a dozen muffins and call me in the morning ;) I typically freeze the muffins and then after my workout when I'm running to class it's a perfect meal and they taste awesome.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Supreme,

What info can you offer on the background of your company? Are you a new startup?

Jacob you should try oat bran in your muffins sometime; they give it a nice fluffy texture better than flour. I accidentally stumbled across this when I wasn't paying attention and thought my whole wheat flour was just a funny colour and I threw it in quickly.

A solid PWO carb+pro meal is Oat bran + Bananas + Protein Powder of your choice. I personally like chocolate or something tropical. No oil required if you, the bananas keep it moist + Use a silicon muffin tray/cooking spray. Take 1 AP and a dozen muffins and call me in the morning ;) I typically freeze the muffins and then after my workout when I'm running to class it's a perfect meal and they taste awesome.

I actually purchased some but never used. Did you just use oat bran or a mix? Cocunut oil is a great energy producing short chain saturated fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm going to try 3 tbsp of coconut oil in a 25g of protein shake tonite prebed, just to see how it hits the taste. Should I go with muscle milk light peanutbutter + chocolate? or all the whey blend in cinnamon bun?

i'm going to try 3 tbsp of coconut oil in a 25g of protein shake tonite prebed, just to see how it hits the taste. Should I go with muscle milk light peanutbutter + chocolate? or all the whey blend in cinnamon bun?
Ran out of protein and had to run to Vitamin Shoppe and Dam, I bought one of my products and than schooled the store manager on it..is that bad.

Anyway, My real reason was to buy protein, and I purchased Synthrax Matrix 5.0 chocolate (whey/casien blend), excellent profile and taste..

Cinnaman bun would be interesting, and I would not use Muscle milk because of the hight fat content.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go with cinnamon bun then. With water or hood calorie control milk?

Comically last nite at about 9pm I had a 14oz top sirloin steak so plenty of saturated fat and I woke up with morning wood today (which isn't normal in absence of certain supps). Coincidence or all natural test boost? you be the judge.

I'll go with cinnamon bun then. With water or hood calorie control milk?

Comically last nite at about 9pm I had a 14oz top sirloin steak so plenty of saturated fat and I woke up with morning wood today (which isn't normal in absence of certain supps). Coincidence or all natural test boost? you be the judge.
I used skim milk.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so 3tbsp of coconut oil in 6 oz of Hood Calorie Control Milk + 3 oz water, with 1 serving of all the whey cinnamon bun worked nice. just a tiny hint of the coconut, not overpowering at all. I tried it just mixed in the milk, before the protein as well. just barely noticeable. Of course, what i didn't think about what was this does to my caloric intake for the day, as its around 350 cal for those 3 tbsp. Darn I could use some recreate ;) I'll report in the morning any high testosterone feelings

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would we ever return to discussing the "Best Test Booster"? :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would we ever return to discussing the "Best Test Booster"? :D
We are. I'm starting to wonder if using a decent dose of saturated fats within a few hours of bedtime isn't a significant testosterone booster, by giving your body more to create hormones from. It seemed to work, oilier skin this morning, morning wood too.

Funny if its that easy.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
We are. I'm starting to wonder if using a decent dose of saturated fats within a few hours of bedtime isn't a significant testosterone booster, by giving your body more to create hormones from. It seemed to work, oilier skin this morning, morning wood too.

Funny if its that easy.
Vince Gironda always claimed eggs due to the cholesterol increased the body's synthesis of testosterone. I've been training naturally for a while and I have been taking in 6 eggs a day for the first time in years and I feel it has done something...oiler skin, serious wood, increased strength in the gym even though I am below maintenance calories.

Might be something to it...now that I think about I have been making the eggs my last meal of the day as well....hmmmmm..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually purchased some but never used. Did you just use oat bran or a mix? Cocunut oil is a great energy producing short chain saturated fat.
I have used it straight, and I've also ground it up. Depends on which texture you prefer.

I'll be picking up some coconut oil, I've only had EVOO and Canola around for a while, so I'm up for trying something else.

Actually lately I bought a 10kg bag of oat bran and use it as my PWO meal, I just throw 150g in a big bowl, nuke it for about 10 minutes and reheat it when I get back from the gym with some whey + cinnamon etc. You can grind it up and use it like ground oats in PWO shakes , but it has alot more nutrients than even oats!

Maradona

Awards

My bud has used your Androgenerator and he felt some pumps and strength gains within days not to mention some libido increase he did try the other product you offer that starts with an "O" I am sorry if I am forgetting but anyway he said he felt similar effects minus the increased libido. I was going to buy these two and stack them but when he told me both your products contain high dosages of creatine ethyl ester and citrulline then we realized those two were the ingredients that promoted the strength gains and pumps I am not 100% sure but I if I have tried hundreds of tonk ali and tribulus products and the only effects they gave me were an increased libido is all so that is why when my friend told me about your products and after checking out all the studies you posted I got excited but after what he told me about the creatine ethyl ester I am wondering if maybe I should just save my money and buy me some creatine instead, I also read this on another board about the creatine being the only main active ingredient on your product The Androgenerator.

GBoGH

Awards
maybe I should just save my money and buy me some creatine instead, I also read this on another board about the creatine being the only main active ingredient on your product The Androgenerator.

Without going too far into it and keeping it simple; AndroGenerator is the product that contains CEEM (creatine ethyl ester malate)...Omnibolic does not contain creatine. The results your buddy saw from the AndroGenerator were from the combination of LJ100 and Protodiocin increasing free test and boosting test levels respectively creating the anabolic environment, the CEEM and Glutamine AKG are your cell volumizing compounds which allow you to push past your limits...Boost test levels, volumize cells...an anabolic environment for the muscles...I've run androG many times and I've run creatine alone many times, androG gave me that 'on' feeling, creatine, well it's creatine not much else.

As far as Omnibolic that's a pure anabolic compound which contains no creatine, your boys gains were anabolic...not creatine based.

If you want to research further, click each product to get ingredient descriptions: Supreme Sports - Home

Either way keep us posted bro...whether you go androG/Omni...just creatine or another test booster post up and give feedback on your results...it'll no doubt help out the next bro asking the same questions.

Maradona

Awards
Without going too far into it and keeping it simple; AndroGenerator is the product that contains CEEM (creatine ethyl ester malate)...Omnibolic does not contain creatine. The results your buddy saw from the AndroGenerator were from the combination of LJ100 and Protodiocin increasing free test and boosting test levels respectively creating the anabolic environment, the CEEM and Glutamine AKG are your cell volumizing compounds which allow you to push past your limits...Boost test levels, volumize cells...an anabolic environment for the muscles...I've run androG many times and I've run creatine alone many times, androG gave me that 'on' feeling, creatine, well it's creatine not much else.

As far as Omnibolic that's a pure anabolic compound which contains no creatine, your boys gains were anabolic...not creatine based.

If you want to research further, click each product to get ingredient descriptions: Supreme Sports - Home

Either way keep us posted bro...whether you go androG/Omni...just creatine or another test booster post up and give feedback on your results...it'll no doubt help out the next bro asking the same questions.
Incorrect!

Just saw each serving of Omnibolic contains 2gram of Citrulline Malate so at 2 servings a day that is 4grams of CM !!!!!!!
I am an experienced Citrulline user and only 2grams per day gives me nice strength gains and endurance increase as well I can expect how 4grams per day will give anyone immediate anabolic results.

My question is: if you guys truly feel the LJ100 , tribulus and edcypure are so effective why did you add high amounts of creatine ethyl ester and citrulline malate on each product?

Will these have some effect in the absence of CEE and CM in your formulas?

I have used edcypure before from Thermolife which i assume is the same edcypure found on your omnibolic and I did not experience anything at all, I have tried several brands and the BSN brand was better than Thermolife's formula.

Thank you

:rofl: thats USPs line too ;)
you got that right big man!

The innovation that USPLabs lends to the industry is huge validity to our statement.

CIssus, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, PowerFULL, P-Slin and New beta test booster are considered a new category in the industry.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Incorrect!

Just saw each serving of Omnibolic contains 2gram of Citrulline Malate so at 2 servings a day that is 4grams of CM !!!!!!!
I am an experienced Citrulline user and only 2grams per day gives me nice strength gains and endurance increase as well I can expect how 4grams per day will give anyone immediate anabolic results.

My question is: if you guys truly feel the LJ100 , tribulus and edcypure are so effective why did you add high amounts of creatine ethyl ester and citrulline malate on each product?

I have used edcypure before from Thermolife which i assume is the same edcypure found on your omnibolic and I did not experience anything at all, I have tried several brands and the BSN brand was better than Thermolife's formula.

Thank you
First of all, INCREASING TESTOSTERONE is only PART of the ANABOLIC EQUATION.

AndroGenerator contains TWO components: a pro-androgenic component, and a "Muscle Cell Generating Matrix". Thus, AndroGenerator is NOT JUST A TEST-BOOSTER, it is an ALL IN ONE muscle building supplement, designed to stimulate anabolism via every mechanism POSSIBLE, not simply by increasing endogenous testosterone.

Omnibolic contains Citrulline Malate as it increases NO production and Increases ATP and Phosphocreatine Recovery. It is utterly synergistic with the steroidal sapogenins Ecdysterone and 6-Keto Diosgenin (25R-Spirost-4-ene-3,6-diol). No other company has utilize this powerful Nitrogen effect.

GBoGH

Awards
Incorrect!

Thank you
You're pulling apart the product, of course the compounds will work without the CEE and CM, however the results will be different, just as if you take the caffiene out of your pre workout NO booster, will it effect the blood flow and energy, yup, but it wont' render the other compounds in the product ineffective, they just won't interact with the caffiene...The compounds in both androG and Omni all work individually, respectively (like the CEEM and CM), BUT together they work amazingly which equals the products you see before you....one plays off the next which effects the next which yields your results...You've used CM before you said, have you ever tried CM with creatine and arganine? yeilds different but more impressive pre workout results...don't discount the active ingredients in androG and Omni that you havent' run alone just because you're aware of what One of the compounds does. Food for thought.

The fact that you're asking questions is clutch to researching new products and that's why we're all here, hell I've tried a number of products based on questions I've had answered on forums all over the internet...props for taking the time to understand and research rather than just popping whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.