Best supplement for Cortisol & Estrogen Control

Jas

Awards
Guy's I'm natural, age 39. What can I use on my workout days and non workout days to control my stress hormone cortisol?

What are you all using?

Cheers

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revolution PCT is a great option. I would of course use it every day before bed but Arimistane does exactly what you are wanting.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double post

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Reduce Xt for sure!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guy's I'm natural, age 39. What can I use on my workout days and non workout days to control my stress hormone cortisol?

What are you all using?

Cheers
Is there a particular reason you are trying to control cortisol?

Just checking because some people make cortisol out to be a negative hormone rather than understanding what it does.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Just checking because some people make cortisol out to be a negative hormone rather than understanding what it does.
I agree with Ben...it's not the mega bad boy people make it out to be. I could only find this on the go with my phone (crawling back home...), not the best article but a bit of why we need cortisol.

http://www.sebastianfitnesssolutions.com/blog/2012/01/the-positive-effects-of-cortisol/

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nolvadren-xt would accomplish what your looking for.

Jas

Awards

There's been tons of articles online that too much cortisol and estrogen increases belly fat, and weight. It's not all negative from my perspective, in fact in helps get me to the gym in the morning. But it really depend on your age and what your taking - a prohormone, TRT, or AAS. Great if your all natural, and don't need any of these.