Best stuff for cutting

ksichampx

Awards
I'm trying to cut weight and basically get into my dream body. I have been doing a lot of research on epistane but I'm not sure what would work best. I also have a cycle of primabol that I haven't started. Any suggestions?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
You'll get a lot more help if you put up your age, current size, diet, training experience. Having said that, if it's your first cycle a lot of guys recommend hdrol. It's pretty mild and you could run it and stay in a calorie deficit and probably see some good results if you're looking to cut.

ksichampx

Awards
I'm 21 6'3" 220 I work out daily but I'm looking to get cut showing major definition. Basically I'm wanting to see major results from pushing myself extremely hard in the gym.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 21 6'3" 220 I work out daily but I'm looking to get cut showing major definition. Basically I'm wanting to see major results from pushing myself extremely hard in the gym.
You just answered your own question.

That and your diet will dictate your success. At 21, you really have no reason to be touching any hormonal products. Will other products help with the fat-loss? Sure. But they won't make the difference that appropriate diet and training will.

No supplement will make that drastic of a difference. But the two things I mentioned will.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dietary management is key. Otherwise even if you somehow manage to get the results you want from something hormonal, odds are you'll lose it afterwards. Odd as it may sound, maintaining a certain condition is usually harder than getting there short term.

ksichampx

Awards
Is there any sort of supplements that you would suggest? I'm new to all of this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the first one would be using http://www.fitday.com/ or any other (livestrong, etc) calorie calculator to track what you are eating for a few days to get an idea of where your maintenance roughly is, and to look at what your protein/carb/fat intake levels are. Without dealing with diet, nothing is going to get and keep you lean.

ksichampx

Awards
I am currently doing a "carb cycling" diet that one of my friends who is in body building wrote up for me where I can take in only a certain amount of carbs per day so I am eating right I just want to make sure that I am doing all the right things.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long have you been doing it and what have your results been so far?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Get your diet, training, and sleep pattern in check, then you could look up Alpha T2 by PES

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what's been said, get your diet in check. Alpha T2 and Anabeta are a great combo as well.

ksichampx

Awards
how long have you been doing it and what have your results been so far?
I have been doing it for two weeks and with all the time I've spent in the gym I've lost about 8lbs

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
8 pounds in 2 weeks is pretty significant. Just don't run yourself into the ground

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing it for two weeks and with all the time I've spent in the gym I've lost about 8lbs
I'd say carry on just like that then, its not like adding a steroid will change your results much.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
What everyone has already said has been the best advice. Diet is key. Once that's in line, supplements like Alpha T2 or TT-33, or a stim-based fat burner like Dexaprine can help. But make sure you keep going with the diet and keep training as you have been, and you'll get where you want to be

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to cut weight and basically get into my dream body. I have been doing a lot of research on epistane but I'm not sure what would work best. I also have a cycle of primabol that I haven't started. Any suggestions?
Dexaprine. Nuff said.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That...And/or Slim FX :)
with AX Trisorb for a stack to remember. Sounds like someone's getting ready for that beach body!