Best stim when having adrenal fatigue?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How does your product work?

I've been feeling so low lately and such a lack of energy, before i got to this point I was always UP on some kind of energy drink/pill. That seems to be the only way i can feel somewhat normal again.

Somebody help me :-(
Welcome to the club! This thread is turning into Adrenal Anonymous. Reset AD will be available for sale by the end of the week, Ill definitely get a few samples out to some over stim'd people so they can test it out and review it for all of you.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys we will be putting an official loggers request for Reset-A.D. out early next week so keep your eyes out for it! We will be doing atleast 3 to 5 loggers on this one.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hhaha...so start the bribes now...lol..just kidding!

BruFan

Awards
Hey guys we will be putting an official loggers request for Reset-A.D. out early next week so keep your eyes out for it! We will be doing atleast 3 to 5 loggers on this one.
Couldn't wait, had to buy it. :) Wife took her first one this afternoon. I'm not sure I can get her to run a proper log, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on her results and provide any worthwhile feedback.

By the way, empty stomach/with meal... does it matter?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't wait, had to buy it. :) Wife took her first one this afternoon. I'm not sure I can get her to run a proper log, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on her results and provide any worthwhile feedback.

By the way, empty stomach/with meal... does it matter?
Sounds good man... love to hear feedback even if she cannot log it.

Re food: It really shouldn't matter when you take it for it to work better, but I would suggest 20 mins before meals though just for absorbtion.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm definatley going to give this a try!! I have to!!! I am so freakin whacked out energy wise! I just decided to try and slow down on the stims again, cause I am a mess! I am so overly fatigued and tired all the time, and I KNOW it is because of all the stim use! I stopped taking stims once for like a year, and a cup of coffe would get me jacked! Said I would never use.....or should I say over use stims again, but found myself once again doing it, and it is definately taking it's toll on me!! It's beating the crap out of me. Not good for my line of work, as I have to have my head in wiring diagrams and books a lot all day long! So it really doesn't hel when I am trying to read/figure something out when I am getting all crossed eyed right away:rofl: !

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel "worn out" after to much stimulant use. I did strait caffiene, was up to almost a gram a year ago, felt very burnt out. I recently took a break from stim use . For the past month been doing Caffiene again.

Ive came up with a solution. Do Mild Caff dosage if caffiene is done at all. then take a break and maybe dose with some clear edge.

Phenibut promotes relaxation and sleep when needed.

If forskolin can upregulate adregenic receptors , good.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I feel "worn out" after to much stimulant use. I did strait caffiene, was up to almost a gram a year ago, felt very burnt out. I recently took a break from stim use . For the past month been doing Caffiene again.

Ive came up with a solution. Do Mild Caff dosage if caffiene is done at all. then take a break and maybe dose with some clear edge.

Phenibut promotes relaxation and sleep when needed.

If forskolin can upregulate adregenic receptors , good.

How is Clear Edge? Been meaning to give this one a shot.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm definatley going to give this a try!! I have to!!! I am so freakin whacked out energy wise! I just decided to try and slow down on the stims again, cause I am a mess! I am so overly fatigued and tired all the time, and I KNOW it is because of all the stim use! I stopped taking stims once for like a year, and a cup of coffe would get me jacked! Said I would never use.....or should I say over use stims again, but found myself once again doing it, and it is definately taking it's toll on me!! It's beating the crap out of me. Not good for my line of work, as I have to have my head in wiring diagrams and books a lot all day long! So it really doesn't hel when I am trying to read/figure something out when I am getting all crossed eyed right away:rofl: !
we all can def relate to this.. it is exactly the reason we developed reset-a.d. Reset has been designed to help over all adrenal function and there is science done on pregnenolone, one of the key components of reset, that shows it helps to down regulate a2 receptors... these are the receptors that over use of caffeine can help upregulate.. which then leads to this lack of energy that happens with over stim abuse. I'm not in my office but when I get back in on monday I'll post some of this info.