Jacked jacks numbers

PRE - POST
testosterone 108 - 597
Estro 59 -20
LH .4 -5

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Currently PCTing with rebirth/alphamax xt/ testruction after a 6 week LGD cycle, rnning a 8 week pct have 3 bottles of the 3 things mentioned, will be throwing in either forma stanzol or letrone 3 bottles. Gonna run the Rebirth at 4 caps a day instead of 2. Have post cycle bloods coming wednesday to see how suppressed i am. Have clomid on hand if the values are horrible.

Will post pre cycle bloods post cycles bloods and post cycle therapy bloods as i go through with my pct. Making pre cycle and post cycle bloods post this wednesday

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You doing your Post-PCT Bloods at least 8 weeks after PCT ends? If you tap into that Clomid, I'd wait at least that long - the other stuff, who knows, but why not - see what homeostasis is at 8 weeks *after* PCT ends.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You doing your Post-PCT Bloods at least 8 weeks after PCT ends? If you tap into that Clomid, I'd wait at least that long - the other stuff, who knows, but why not - see what homeostasis is at 8 weeks *after* PCT ends.
will do!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/estrogenex-depot-90-ct-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

I am getting ready to place an order for this in my next rep comp. I am a big fan of brassaiopsis glomerulata
this stuff has a laundry list of ingredients including epi-andro...do you think there is enough 3,4-divanill included to make a difference? how does 8-bromo differ from 6-bromo?

I am intrigued by this product, some where down the line I am going to pull the trigger!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this stuff has a laundry list of ingredients including epi-andro...do you think there is enough 3,4-divanill included to make a difference? how does 8-bromo differ from 6-bromo?

I am intrigued by this product, some where down the line I am going to pull the trigger!!!
they only share the term "bromo", this is a modified form of chrysin, not related to 6bromo.

at the full 3/day dosing, yes there is a solid dose of 3,4 divally that will absolutely make a difference. I am very excited to try it out myself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they only share the term "bromo", this is a modified form of chrysin, not related to 6bromo.

at the full 3/day dosing, yes there is a solid dose of 3,4 divally that will absolutely make a difference. I am very excited to try it out myself
shoot me a pm and let me know what you think about estrogenex depot, I am interested in this product!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha ok will, do i should be getting my rep order end of this week to beginning of next week. I will let you know
thanks, looking forward to what you think of it!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just a word of caution to those with kidney or prostate issues who use Brassaiopsis Glomerulate Extract are at higher risk for developing adverse events.

not saying this isnt a good product- just throwing it out there so in case people with the above can keep an eye on it