Best Natty products by category

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I would put fish oil down as a staple and for protein I would add Pronom and iForce Protean
I agree with this, I will never take anything other than Peppermint Fish Oil. Kind of funny to say, but its the best product iForce makes imo. I had a really bad problem with fish oil burps for ages, and while you still might get them they do not taste like fish anymore. Of course the Protean flavoring is top notch as well, I put it second only to some of the XF flavoring imo. TONS of good stuff listed in this thread, and a few things I haven't tried in the past will hopefully get to soon.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Test booster - Triazole, Divanil
Endurance - Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, Shilajit
Fat loss - Ursolic Acid (UR Spray on top)
Joint - Cissus and NEM
Nootropic - Phenibut

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscle building- X-Gels/ABE
Pump- Agmatine /nitrates
Cortisol -Reduce xt
Protein- Giant, Select, USP protein
Joint- AX Joint Restore
GH/sleep- Growth Factor XT
growth factor xt is on my bucket list!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cool story... no drama necessary or intended, which is why I text you a few times, to avoid any unnecessary dialog in the first place. It came across as corrective and slightly condescending, which I said in my text (attempting to keep things private), you then decided to respond here. I'm sure it just comes down to differences in personalities and communication. Although, I probably do need to relax some, I've been on a standing 48 hour shift.

Not going to derail any further. Sorry OP, moving right along =)
I am on a permanent one month shift, which includes my phone and Facebook being largely turned off ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
anabeta elite is making me ****ing hungry... lol brb smashing back 4000+ calories and still hungry.that, alongside Xgels and myosynergy, cistamaxx, recompadrol you got the best natty products you will find.

and follidrone, im still waiting to try yet.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
anabeta elite is making me ****ing hungry... lol brb smashing back 4000+ calories and still hungry.that, alongside Xgels and myosynergy, cistamaxx, recompadrol you got the best natty products you will find. and follidrone, im still waiting to try yet.
Thats one heck of a stack you got there!

Banned
Awards
Test booster - DopaDex with SNS DAA & Viron
Endurance - Follidrone, CardioTryx, Potassium Nitrate
Joint - GLC2000, Joint Force
Preworkout - Ultima with 200mg Caffeine

My List >

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters/Ai: Revolution PCT

Anabolic/Muscle Builder: MASS 550

Cort reduction:Reduce XT

Sleep aids: G8

Endurance: Cordyceps + COP + Beta-alanine

Fat loss: STIMUL8 (I know it's used for pre-workout, but it has strong thermo effects, I love it).

GDA: Slin Sane (Always my fav but I haven't tried Recompadrol

Protein: MVP Iso94

Staples: Creatine, Beta Alinine, multi, Krill Oil and Agmatine

Joint Support- Flexible

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test booster - DopaDex with SNS DAA & Viron
Endurance - Follidrone, CardioTryx, Potassium Nitrate
Joint - GLC2000, Joint Force
Preworkout - Ultima with 200mg Caffeine

My List >
Ultima + a stim is epic

I'm excited to hear how people like our new Test Factor and find it to compare to their current favorite test boosters.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How should myosynergy be dosed? Also should it be taken on off days?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How should myosynergy be dosed? Also should it be taken on off days?
Full daily dose 45-60 minutes pre-workout. I take mine in the morning on off days because that is the same time I take it on training days. :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Full daily dose 45-60 minutes pre-workout. I take mine in the morning on off days because that is the same time I take it on training days. :)
How long should myo be taken without a break?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long should myo be taken without a break?
I don't think Dsade gave any specific recommendations, but considering the formula I think longer runs would be better. I will go 12 weeks before cycling off for a break personally.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Black Lion Research Follidrone
Black Lion Research Viron
X-Factor Advanced

Is this stack pretty legit for 8 weeks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Lion Research Follidrone Black Lion Research Viron X-Factor Advanced Is this stack pretty legit for 8 weeks?
OG X-Factor or X-Gels > X-Factor Advanced.

But even still, very nice stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xfactor or X-Gells?

You pick, ill buy :D
Would love to hear who likes which more as well, I'm guessing it's about the same... but I'll be stacking one of them with Mass 550 soon :D

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I bought 3 months worth of Cannibal Alpha, from Chaos & Pain. I also want Viron though... What should I do about this? Can I stack Alpha, Viron, Feollidrone and X-factor at the same time? Seems very expensive. Or should I alternate between Chaos & Pain Alpha and Viron?

Help !

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Would love to hear who likes which more as well, I'm guessing it's about the same... but I'll be stacking one of them with Mass 550 soon :D
Ive heard pretty good stuff about mass 550! Is it a PH?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ correct - au naturale, not a prohomrone at all :)

MASS 550
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is becoming rapidly popular in the sports supplement industry to boost testosterone and decrease estrogen. More and more companies are starting to use this ingredient to market it as an effective testosterone boosting ingredient. In fact, recent study conducted at the college of pharmacy at the University of Illinois in Chicago isolated specific alkoloids from Brassaiopsis glomerulata that showed highly effective anti aromatase characteristics in a cell based study. This in vitro study showed that one of the alkaloids called dehydrololiolide found in this plant was just as effective as some pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors.
What consumers need to know is that companies currently marketing brassaiopsis glomerulata extract to boost testosterone have yet to isolate the active alkaloids. That is the reason why companies are using hundreds of mgs per serving to hope that this would make their products effective. Brassaiopsis glomerulata contains two alkaloids that illustrate effective anti aromatase inhibiting characteristics. From the study below, you will notice two highly effective alkaloids, which are dehydroliolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Most Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract contains less than 1 percent of these two alkaloids. Yes, that is correct LESS THAN 1% in the brassaiopsis glomerulata extract. Finaflex has taken it to the next level, again. Instead of launching a bogus product with brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and claiming testosterone boosting and anti aromatase activities without knowing if the extract contains the active alkaloids, the chemist at Finaflex spent years figuring out how to isolate and extract the two main active alkaloids, dehydrololiolide and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester. The material contained in the product is standardized at 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester, which is verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered testing facility.

Percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL for compounds 1–13 isolated from Brassaiopsis glomerulata in the noncellular, enzyme-based aromatase bioassay and in SK-BR-3 hormone-independent human breast cancer cells that over express aromatase (DMSO = dimethyl sulfoxide, blank/negative control; AG = aminoglutethimide, positive control in noncellular assay, 50 μM; LET = letrozole, positive control in cell-based assay, 10 nM). Each bar represents the mean and standard error of three replicates, with statistically significant differences indicated in the non-cellular assay by different numbers of stars and in the cell-based assay by different letters (P < 0.0001).
9. Represents n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester 12. Represents dehydrololiolide

This is a HUGE breakthrough for all athletes who want to take their training to the next level. This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body. So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels. The in vitro study of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester shows that these two alkaloids possess high binding affinity to the aromatase enzymes similar to other pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. After years of research on the efficacy and bioavailbility, FINAFLEX has the precise dosage of this breakthrough ingredient that will maximize the preferred results. Extrapolating the efficacy dosage of the in vitro study and due to the isolation of the effective alkaloids, REVOLUTION MASS contains the exact amount of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create the perfect environment to optimize your testosterone levels naturally.
The second ingredient contained in the MASS 550, maslinic acid (standardized to 70%) works synergistically with letrosterone to maximize your body’s potential to simply GROW. Maslinic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in olive pomace. What’s interesting about this compound is that it was found to have anabolic activities in recent in vivo studies. In this study, maslinic acid was added to the diets of rainbow trout using 5 groups of 180 trout. Each of the 5 groups were introduced to different amounts of maslinic acid into their daily diet. This studied revealed some incredible findings that show the power of this incredible ingredient.
“At the end of the experiment, white-muscle weight and protein-accumulation rate of trout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in control. The total content of DNA, RNA, and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of maslinic acid kg(-1) were significantly higher than in control. The protein : DNA ratio was also slightly higher than control. In the same groups of trout, fractional (K(S)) and absolute (A(S)) protein-synthesis rates increased to more than 80% over the control values while no differences were found in the fractional protein-degradation rate (K(D)).”
What does this all mean? It means that maslinic acid added to the diet acts as a growth factor by increasing white muscle tissue and increasing protein turnover rates.
White muscle weight of the trout that was fed maslinic acid was significantly higher than the control group in the above study. This is a major breakthrough because fish has more muscle than any other vertebrae, which makes up roughly between 40-60 percent of its total body mass. The results of the above study illustrated “that maslinic acid fed to rainbow trout significantly increases whole-body growth rate. Whole-body weight of the trout fed 250 mg maslinic acid kg−1 for 225 days was 29% higher than control.” Yes, 29% growth!

The above study also demonstrated that maslinic acid increased protein turnover rates. What is protein turnover? If you are a bodybuilder, sprinter, football player, endurance athlete or just a fitness enthusiast, protein turnover is the key to your success. Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis vs protein degradation. Simply put, your body is in an anabolic state when you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. Conversely, if you have more breakdown than synthesis your body is in a catabolic state. That being said, the outcome of the above study showed that the group with maslinic acid in their diet increased its protein synthesis rate more than 80% compared to the control group. Just imagine if you could increase your body’s ability to synthesize and utilize the protein that you ingest 80% more effectively?

Furthermore, the chemical structure of maslinic acid is similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to that of testosterone. Animal studies have shown that Maslinic Acid has a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein. In recent years, some researches reveal that Maslinic Acid shows beneficial effects in reducing cerebral damage.

Supplements containing ursolic acid are starting to gain popularity due to recent studies of its effectiveness. However, the oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior compared to other triterpenoids such as ursolic acid. A study investigating the intestinal uptake of Ursolic Acid (from an ethanolic extract of Sambucus chinensis) found that a dose contributing 80mg/kg bodyweight Ursolic Acid had about an 0.6% oral bioavailability based on the compound's AUC. However, in recent study illustrating the bioavailability of maslinic acid, the research showed that after the administration of 50mg/kg Maslinic Acid to rats, Maslinic Acid reached the blood and was detected in plasma at 60min (3.08±0.02μM). This confirms that oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior to that of ursolic acid.

References

1. Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
2. Fernández-Navarro, M., Peragón, J. Maslinic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 2006. C 144, 130–140.
3. Mónica Fernández-Navarro a, Juan Peragón. Maslinic acid added to the diet increases growth and protein-turnover rates in the white muscle of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C 147 (2008) 158–167.
4. Liao Q, et al. LC-MS determination and pharmacokinetic studies of ursolic acid in rat plasma after administration of the traditional chinese medicinal preparation Lu-Ying extract. Yakugaku Zasshi. (2005).
5. Qiang Z, et al. Permeability of rosmarinic acid in Prunella vulgaris and ursolic acid in Salvia officinalis extracts across Caco-2 cell monolayers. JEthnopharmacol. (2011).
6. Lozano-Mena G, Juan ME. Determination of maslinic Acid, a pentacyclic triterpene from olives, in rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Oct 17;60(41):10220-5. doi: 10.1021/jf3023996. Epub 2012 Oct 8.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yes. Very good muscle supplement!

I really miss my MASS 550 :(

Ran out yesterday. I miss taking 1 cap upon waking just for fun.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
This is the problem with buying supps, everything just seems so damn appealing!

I'll probably cycle Viron or Mass 550 for 4 weeks at a time, with Chaos and Pain Alpha After, so I keep rotating

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
For X-Factor, do I get the 60 caps, or the 100 soft gel caps?

Just bought the 100 soft gels!

Now for Follidrone to come back in store next week and my stack is complete, will run it for 8 weeks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For X-Factor, do I get the 60 caps, or the 100 soft gel caps?

Just bought the 100 soft gels!

Now for Follidrone to come back in store next week and my stack is complete, will run it for 8 weeks
Thanks for your purchase, cant wait to hear how you like it!

The 60ct has been long discontinued in favor of the 100ct, you made the right choice :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your purchase, cant wait to hear how you like it!

The 60ct has been long discontinued in favor of the 100ct, you made the right choice :)
Do I take every day for 50 days, or only on training days?

Also, im guessing running 2 tubs for the 50 days is optimum (at 77kg bodyweight), at 4 caps a day?

Can I therefore extend my cycle to 10 weeks? as I'll only be taking 5 times a week, thus making it 10 weeks @4 caps a day, or should I stick to 50 days total?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I take every day for 50 days, or only on training days?

Also, im guessing running 2 tubs for the 50 days is optimum (at 77kg bodyweight), at 4 caps a day?

Can I therefore extend my cycle to 10 weeks? as I'll only be taking 5 times a week, thus making it 10 weeks @4 caps a day, or should I stick to 50 days total?
If you are referring to ArA, it's dosed on training days only. Take it for up to 50 workouts. Some people go longer.

aussieborn

aussieborn

Awards
All the love for mass 550 is making me want to try it!! Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what would be solid supps to accompany it as a bulking stack?? (Other than ara as I'm cycling off it ATM)
Cheers

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
All the love for mass 550 is making me want to try it!! Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what would be solid supps to accompany it as a bulking stack?? (Other than ara as I'm cycling off it ATM)
Cheers
anything you want really....nothing else is needed with this one, but I can understand the urge to get all you can (and then some) out of a stack :D
really tho - up the cals, keep them clean, and MASS 550 should rock the house..
if extreme results are desired, take 4 caps daily instead of 2
boom

aussieborn

aussieborn

Awards
anything you want really....nothing else is needed with this one, but I can understand the urge to get all you can (and then some) out of a stack :D really tho - up the cals, keep them clean, and MASS 550 should rock the house.. if extreme results are desired, take 4 caps daily instead of 2 boom
How long would you recommend taking it for? 40-90 days is a large spectrum to follow, is there any more definite duration?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are referring to ArA, it's dosed on training days only. Take it for up to 50 workouts. Some people go longer.
This. For ArA, it's commonly suggested to dose 1g pre-workout only for 50 days.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How long would you recommend taking it for? 40-90 days is a large spectrum to follow, is there any more definite duration?
12 weeks @ 4 caps daily, doesn't get any more potent than that

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Do we need an AI for mass 550?

Also where is the best place online to buy this as a UK customer?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Do we need an AI for mass 550?

not sure we have that one over there yet...let me check and i'll get back with you

aussieborn

aussieborn

Awards
$90 shipping alone to Australia! Nutraplanet whyyyy!? The ad3 pct/mass hgh was looking nice to stack with 3 bottles of mass 550

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

What about an AI? Is it needed for Mass 550?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
After a 12 week cycle, how long do we cycle off for?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
unfortunately, as I thought, we do not have MASS 550 in UK as of yet..so, you would have to order from an online retailer that ships there - our home website store ships anywhere worldwide, shipping fees apply of course
www.finaflex.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whatever happened to bulbine?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Didn't bulbine normalise test levels after like a week? Making it kind of pointless

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I take every day for 50 days, or only on training days? Also, im guessing running 2 tubs for the 50 days is optimum (at 77kg bodyweight), at 4 caps a day? Can I therefore extend my cycle to 10 weeks? as I'll only be taking 5 times a week, thus making it 10 weeks @4 caps a day, or should I stick to 50 days total?
Absolutely correct on two bottles (50 training days), at 4 caps per workout (taken on training days only) being correct for your X-Factor cycle. Sounds like you did your research, cant wait to hear about your results.