Best Knee and Elbow Sleeves?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I will have to check out what Casey mentioned too but for now I am done spending on this. I saw some of Casey's home gym and have some catching up to do. LOL

About trying them on the arms according to the sizing chart they would supposedly fit... I hope so that was part of the selling point for me was that my sizes overlapped so no need for an extra pair. I hope they are at least tight enough to offer some support there. I don't expect anywhere near what I would get on legs. Was there any support at all on the elbows or was it just really loose?
Ill snap a pic after I get home so you can see. I wouldnt trust them on my elbows. Too big.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you mean DNA deposition? I use em for deads and love em.
If you wear them low, they keep you from scraping your shins. It was kind of a joke..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, I will have to check out what Casey mentioned too but for now I am done spending on this. I saw some of Casey's home gym and have some catching up to do. LOL

About trying them on the arms according to the sizing chart they would supposedly fit... I hope so that was part of the selling point for me was that my sizes overlapped so no need for an extra pair. I hope they are at least tight enough to offer some support there. I don't expect anywhere near what I would get on legs. Was there any support at all on the elbows or was it just really loose?
I am wearing them in this video...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1uoJQmIMRg"]YouTube- NORTH COAST BARBELL | 545x1 - Super Mini Reverse Band Squat[/nomedia]

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Pics of the 'Knee Konos' on the elbows

You can clearly see they are a litte big around the elbow. I put a stick of deodorant in between relatively easy so you can see the issue here. I couldnt do that around my knee for sure.

Attachments

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i got elitefts elbow sleeves there xl which is for 200-225 pound guys and i tried lose grip bench in them and my arm was numb within 5 minutes.. and i had Large b4 which is for 170-199lbs and those didnt make it past my forarms.... the ones i have now i can pull tightly over my bicep and it kills the pain but i cant lift with a numb arm any ideas? im thinking just use them for heavy rack pull and squats?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well now that I see i wont be able to use the Konos I am going to put my APT elbow sleeves on my knees for as long as I can stand it and do it a few times to break in the fabric more then put back on my elbow. I ain't complaining, I would rather have good forearms and a hard time fitting in stuff than the opposite. I keep seeing people say it takes weeks to break em in so they are comfortable enough to wear the whole workout so we may just have to suck it up my freind and break them in. Like I said my elbow ones I can get up on my knees if I work my ass off to do it. If I do some body weight squatting and leave em on for a while it should stretch them out enough I can feel my arm and it isn't turning purple.