Best Immune System Booster

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was curious what or if anyone uses an immune system booster that they like that works for them.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Reishi mushroom extract is pretty nice, beta-glucans are oK. I go with things that will boost HGH levels as this is a major booster of the immune system.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reishi mushroom extract is pretty nice, beta-glucans are oK. I go with things that will boost HGH levels as this is a major booster of the immune system.
Any products?

I think greens are important, and something like gut health!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny, MST's Mycogreen has reishi and other mushrooms, cordyceps, AND greens. :D

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Greens and fasting for 24 hrs. once a week.
There's some great herbs too.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Any products?

I think greens are important, and something like gut health!

For GHG boosting, pGHT is pretty nice or you can go the do-it-yourself route with GABA/Niacin/Glycine/Alpha GPC taken on an empty stomach at night.

Of course, IGF-2, PowerfuLL or even Somnidren GH are great HGH boosters.

There are some products on the near horizon that appear to super powerful HGH boosters but I won't say what they are or who's making them juuuust yet.

I try to eat as many raw veggies as I can for greens. The green powders are too pricey for my blood.

Probiotics are also great as you stated. Gut Health is nice, Dr. Ohira's Professional Strength is absolutely incredible, any Lactobacillus GG product like Culturelle or Saccoromyces Boulardii strains are also very very effective at keeping the guts happy and boosting the immune system.

Most important supplement of all: adequate SLEEP. Nothing beats it, IMO.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bioman, are you still using pght? Is uk back in business?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
He is last time I checked a few months ago. I have some of the original pGHT left from several years ago and it still works fine. I use it after heavy leg days to help recovery.

wayne47

Awards
Immune Booster

He is last time I checked a few months ago. I have some of the original pGHT left from several years ago and it still works fine. I use it after heavy leg days to help recovery.
Try AL-1 Life Defender by Anabolic Addiction, money well spent you won't be disappointed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was curious what or if anyone uses an immune system booster that they like that works for them.
When I was cycling I used to use Immunol. That was the best immune booster ever. I NEVER got sick using it. The downside was that I had to use it DAILY; if I so much as went a few days without it I would become as crook as anything (probably due to the high volume and heavy load of training I was doing).

When I stopped cycling I just used 1-3g/day of Vitamin C for a while.

Currently I'm using Bio-Mend. It works ok. I have to use it daily as well, though; otherwise, if I am training hard and go a few days without it I am susceptible to minor ailments (I never used to be like that).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For GHG boosting, pGHT is pretty nice or you can go the do-it-yourself route with GABA/Niacin/Glycine/Alpha GPC taken on an empty stomach at night.

Of course, IGF-2, PowerfuLL or even Somnidren GH are great HGH boosters.

There are some products on the near horizon that appear to super powerful HGH boosters but I won't say what they are or who's making them juuuust yet.

I try to eat as many raw veggies as I can for greens. The green powders are too pricey for my blood.

Probiotics are also great as you stated. Gut Health is nice, Dr. Ohira's Professional Strength is absolutely incredible, any Lactobacillus GG product like Culturelle or Saccoromyces Boulardii strains are also very very effective at keeping the guts happy and boosting the immune system.

Most important supplement of all: adequate SLEEP. Nothing beats it, IMO.
Let us know? ;)

So what's your view on Gut Health VS these others??

Ive been reading that most cancers etc etc all form in the gut and when they tested some of the oldest people in the world from Asia, they all had a few strains of this stuff in the gut... so Im assuming, its very important to take these kind of products.

Thanks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's good stuff. I haven't bothered looking for a while, as he was in jail, orders were being placed and not filled, etc.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For me, Gut Health was not nearly as effective as the others listed but it seems to do wonders for other people. I think gut flora composition varies pretty radically between people so...