Best Food Plan On Cycle

jrw

Awards
  • Established
What is the best nutrition plan to run while on Epi/Katana? Leangains/IF or 6-7 meals spread evenly throughout the day?

The goal of the cycle is to add LBM, while dropping body fat. Thoughts?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I am sure there are lots of opinions. I have done both, but have never done Leangains/IF while on cycle.

I am here to learn from the experiences of others, just like everyone else. I know how both food plans work, just wondering in peoples' experiences, which seems to be the best to use while on PH's or anabolics.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to learn more

jrw

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts are this, to get the conversation going:

If you want to get cut or recomp, I would think Leangains would be best.

If you are trying to add LBM, I would think more frequent meals would be best, especially while on cycle, to keep a steady flow of nutrients, protein, etc, to the muscles. I am not sure how effective it is to fast when you are taking anabolics or PH's. I don't see the logic behind that, but I would love to hear from users who have tried both ways and the results of eating both ways while on.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I found this quote from 3j over at steroidology. He seems to be pretty reputable there.

"to get the most out of your cycle you wanna keep a steady constant stream of amino acids and nutrients fed to your body at ALL TIMES..."

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im on board with that. I was thinking to add powder BCAA into that gallon jug of water I lug around.