best fatburner / fatburner stack

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I heard someone say it was needed since ephedrine drains taurine from.the heart.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just took first dose. Took half a bronkaid and 1 81mg aspirin along with a coffee.. will take another half in 4 hours. See how i feel and tomorrow may do full cap am and half 4 hours later, working myself up to 3 pill a day.

I was also thinking of running a low dose of eliminate for the first 6 weeks and then switching the a for y for the last 6 weeks of the 12 week run.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances a product like bronkaid becomes prescription only and not sold behind the counter any longer?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Check out this stuff. Awesome stack.

[video=youtube_share;W6rXve-l_6o]http://youtu.be/W6rXve-l_6o[/video]

Click HERE for 10% off this Stack!

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Check out this stuff. Awesome stack.

[video=youtube_share;W6rXve-l_6o]http://youtu.be/W6rXve-l_6o[/video]
I agree. I've leaned out more with this stack than most of the stuff that is hyped up on this site. And it's seems to last forever too. I'm just starting my 6th week and I still have 1/2 tub of wyked 2.1 and 1/2 bottle of T2. I am almost out of Rise and Swell though. It's still a good bargain.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
No one can honestly answer that. But I doubt it will become banned. They still sell pseudo ephedrine and that is mu ch easier to turn into meth than ephedrine.
So the reason for its ban was due to the ability to use it to make meth, and not due to safety issues?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Been getting some pretty serious cotton mouth and even dry throat at only 2 pills a day, as soon as about an hour after my first dose.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
primatene or bronkaid for asthma. it will not get banned. Drink more water
Didnt necessarily mean get banned but more so only offered through a prescription instead of just signing over the counter. But back to the question, ephedrine was taken off shelves due to health related concerns or ability to use it for making drugs?

alland

alland

Awards
Seriously. Your asking questions that you could find with a little search..then you can form your own opinion versus holding a q and a with the entire board. Where do you think we found the info?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. Your asking questions that you could find with a little search..then you can form your own opinion versus holding a q and a with the entire board. Where do you think we found the info?
Sorry.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. I've leaned out more with this stack than most of the stuff that is hyped up on this site. And it's seems to last forever too. I'm just starting my 6th week and I still have 1/2 tub of wyked 2.1 and 1/2 bottle of T2. I am almost out of Rise and Swell though. It's still a good bargain.
I heard and researched that cardarine works as well.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
EC stack question? What seems to be the best times to take this? It says to take 4-6 hrs apart... Take in AM fasted? Take with food? If you take in AM and definitely take 6 hrs later? I work 10's and workout late around 10pm.
I've been taking around 930am and again around 3pm. But working out late...

What's the advice here? I want to take full advantage of this stack and shred the fat! Thanks

alland

alland

Awards
EC stack question? What seems to be the best times to take this? It says to take 4-6 hrs apart... Take in AM fasted? Take with food? If you take in AM and definitely take 6 hrs later? I work 10's and workout late around 10pm.
I've been taking around 930am and again around 3pm. But working out late...

What's the advice here? I want to take full advantage of this stack and shred the fat! Thanks
I'd space doses 4-6 hrs apart. Caffeine has a longer half life than ephedrine. So watch the caffeine doses

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Ecay stack (2x daily ) for 200lb male

25mg ephedrine hcl
100-200mg caffeine
81mg baby aspirin
10mg yohimbine (total daily 10mg per 100lb of weight)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was day 3, and had taken an total of 75 mg of E and 600 mg of C dosed at 6am, 10am, and 2 pm. Had some trouble sleeping last night, was very anxious laying there and a bit of a quicker heartbeat - almost slightly like how i feel when i take dexaprine.

Maybe my body will adjust a bit to it after
a few more days and be easier come night time.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Yesterday was day 3, and had taken an total of 75 mg of E and 600 mg of C dosed at 6am, 10am, and 2
Looks to be a pretty high dose for only day 3.
This is the dosages from hotNfit.
12.5 mg ephedrine (or 25 mg cut in half as necessary) pills.
Week 1 - Day 1 - take a test dose, 12.5mg ephedrine + a small coffee or caffeine pill. You should not have any adverse symptoms.

Week 1 - Day 2-7: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (2×12.5mg E pills per day or 25mg total)
Dose 1 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Week 2 - Day 8-14: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (3× 12.5mg E per day or 32.5mg total)
Dose 1 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 200mg C
Week 3-12: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (4x 12.5mg E per day or 50mg total)
Dose 1 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 2 - 25mg E, 200mg C

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ill drop dose today and see how i do. I have a pretty high stim tolerance so thought the full dose would be ok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wanted to try it out for myself before recommending it...ironchampusa psyched and ephedra[bronaid] have been working fantastic..going to throw in the tnt am/pm stack for even more fat burning.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Looks to be a pretty high dose for only day 3.
This is the dosages from hotNfit.
12.5 mg ephedrine (or 25 mg cut in half as necessary) pills.
Week 1 - Day 1 - take a test dose, 12.5mg ephedrine + a small coffee or caffeine pill. You should not have any adverse symptoms.

Week 1 - Day 2-7: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (2×12.5mg E pills per day or 25mg total)
Dose 1 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 100mg C
Week 2 - Day 8-14: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (3× 12.5mg E per day or 32.5mg total)
Dose 1 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 2 - 12.5mg E, 200mg C
Week 3-12: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (4x 12.5mg E per day or 50mg total)
Dose 1 - 25mg E, 200mg C
Dose 2 - 25mg E, 200mg C
This also shows max daily dose of E at 50mg, seems alot of people on here suggest 75mg per day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Thanks, just a dinner with a few small captains and cokes... Might just have a glass of red wine...

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, just a dinner with a few small captains and cokes... Might just have a glass of red wine...
I always just try and limit the alcohol anytime im taking anything, just to not interfer with the benefits or absorption.
Turned down the beer with dinner tonight, no fun..

How far into your eca stack are you?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Starting day 8 tomorrow. Going from 12.5 to a full 25 in the AM then a 12.5 in PM. Mouth as of yesterday has really started to get cottony... Down 8lbs already, with diet in check, high water intake, and 30 min cardio (just walking on treadmill) with weights.
238 starting and 230 this AM! Feeling good!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Starting day 8 tomorrow. Going from 12.5 to a full 25 in the AM then a 12.5 in PM. Mouth as of yesterday has really started to get cottony... Down 8lbs already, with diet in check, high water intake, and 30 min cardio (just walking on treadmill) with weights.
238 starting and 230 this AM! Feeling good!
Nice, starting day 6 tomorrow for me. I started out with a bit of a higher dose from the start. Right now i am 25mg, 25mg, and

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Nice, starting day 6 tomorrow for me. I started out with a bit of a higher dose from the start. Right now i am 25mg, 25mg, and
12.5mg. Each with 200mg caff and the baby aspirin only with 1st dose. Also running a low dose of erase with it for first 6 weeks. Mah drop the A in the last 6 weeks and replace it with yohimbine.

Cottonmouth increases with the higher dose so make sure to drink alot of water.

Ascic1

Awards
The Extreme stack from mind and muscle, as well as Rezolutions from LG helped with my fat loss. Plus they're on sale at the moment. :)

grocker

Awards
  • Established
The Extreme stack from mind and muscle, as well as Rezolutions from LG helped with my fat loss. Plus they're on sale at the moment. :)
What are your thoughts on Rezolutions? I'm getting pretty good results with the Extreme stack and I'm interested in throwing this in to finish off my cut.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What are your thoughts on Rezolutions? I'm getting pretty good results with the Extreme stack and I'm interested in throwing this in to finish off my cut.
Is been recently reformulated

The Happy Diet Pill

Rezolution is the latest diet pill to hit the market. It is billed as the “happy diet pill” which supposedly means that it will keep your mood up, even when dieting. Rezolution is filled with both “happy” ingredients and potent stimulants which will get you flying high.

The Ingredients

Stimulant Complex:

Caffeine Anhydrous – I don’t think we need to say much about caffeine. It is a potent stimulant and fat burner which can increase focus, thermogenesis and intensity.

Bitter Orange 20% Syneprine – Synephrine has gotten a bad rap recently, but this version of synephrine has a stronger “feel” than all previous synephrine products. Synephrine is the chemical cousin to ephedrine and is a potent stimulant.

Phenylethylamine – this neurochemical will provide a boost in mood and focus.

Dendrobium Noble – an adaptogenic herb that helps improve mood and performance. (NOTE DOES NOT CONTAIN SYNTHETIC ALKALOIDS)

Dopamine Serotonin Appetite Control Complex:

L-Cystine – An amino acid that helps control hunger and reduce appetite.

Psorlea Corylifolia – this herb helps block the re-uptake of dopamine in preliminary studies. This should prolong the “happy” feeling you get from Rezolution. Dopamine is one of the neurotransmitters that control cravings, so an increase in this neurotransmitter will keep you feeling great.

Quince Fruit (Chaenomeles speciosca) – similar in activity to Psorlea, this herbal also blocks dopamine from being deactivated.

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – a secondary precursor to dopamine, this amino acid will provide one of the natural boosts to your dopamine levels.

Mucuna Pruriens – this seed pod contains natural amounts of L-Dopa, which converts directly to dopamine in the body. This will be another source of fuel for the dopamine cascade.

5-HTP – another precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, 5-HTP helps you feel good by increasing natural serotonin levels in the brain.

These ingredients are combined to make Rezolution the most potent “feel good” fat burner on the market and help you keep cravings at bay while giving energy and increasing fat burning.

rez-nuts.jpg

USE THIS LINK FOR 10% OFF!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think EC is the best stack and does give a slight euphoria/mood boost from the E. Plus, it's cheap and proven

Ascic1

Awards
With rezolutions I've noticed that I'm still hungry (my appetite is voracious) while taking it but the pain isnt so bad that i feel like I'm dying. It's a bearable hunger. And if you understand the "eat a snickers" or hangry references I don't feel like that when I get hungry. I'm much more tolerable to be around while dieting. I don't turn into godzilla. lol. I'd suggest giving it a shot, my girlfriend is very appreciative of it. lol