best fatburner / fatburner stack

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
It is true that Octopamine is a beta 3 adrenergic agonist. As such it aids in fat loss in similar ways as ephedra. Ephedra however causes an indirect affect on the receptors including alpha1 & 2 as well as Beta 1,2, & 3. Beta 3 is being associated with the positive effects and not the negative. This makes Octopamine a safer choose for long term fat loss.

flotterwilli

Awards
I dont Know any ephedrine Source here in Germany :( thats so sad

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
What was the site that had the ECA stack laid out for directions? Or what's the dosages starting day 1 - ?
Thanks
Last time I tried this stack it was summer and I was playing softball in 90 heat, almost overheated!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the site that had the ECA stack laid out for directions? Or what's the dosages starting day 1 - ? Thanks Last time I tried this stack it was summer and I was playing softball in 90 heat, almost overheated!
hot n fit

alland

alland

Awards
It is true that Octopamine is a beta 3 adrenergic agonist. As such it aids in fat loss in similar ways as ephedra. Ephedra however causes an indirect affect on the receptors including alpha1 & 2 as well as Beta 1,2, & 3. Beta 3 is being associated with the positive effects and not the negative. This makes Octopamine a safer choose for long term fat loss.
Ephedrine and caffeine has a fairly lengthy safety profile. Pre existing heart conditions aside....Im not trying to be argumentative but I could not find much of any safety data or anything in general on pub med regarding humans and octopamine

HRNSHN

Awards
there is no need in fatburners, this is just marketing trash and does nothing.

drink a coffee before exercise, same benefit, less costs.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
there is no need in fatburners, this is just marketing trash and does nothing.

drink a coffee before exercise, same benefit, less costs.
Well this isn't true, at all.

alland

alland

Awards
Well this isn't true, at all.
Truth.
And why bother posting in a supplement forum if your obviously anti supplement? If caffeine on its own was a great thermogenic and appetite suppressant Americans would be so fat. The average person consumes around 200 mgs a day. 10% take over 1000 mgs daily. Everyone is still fat

alland

alland

Awards
Truth.
And why bother posting in a supplement forum if your obviously anti supplement? If caffeine on its own was a great thermogenic and appetite suppressant Americans would be so fat. The average person consumes around 200 mgs a day. 10% take over 1000 mgs daily. Everyone is still fat
I read this on the Internet so it must he true. Actually I think it was in a recent am newsletter

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I second stacking Lipomorph with caffeine. Just take the Lipomorph and drink your coffee, preworkout, etc. as you normally would. You could also add in any other stim based fat burner if your budget allows. Lipomorph is very forgiving for stacking, and will work well with practically anything.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
We also carry BAIBA (the main component of Lipomorph) solo under the Modular Series label, if you wish to skip the rest if the profile. It'll be up for sale in the coming weeks.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Might be too much caffeine.
Yeah, my plans are to take the EC mid morning and mid afternoon. My workouts aren't till 10pm. And also is it safe to drink coffee or other caffeinated drinks through out the day? Of stay away from all caffeine except what dosages with the stack? Thanks

HRNSHN

Awards
well, you can run a test with several people, one taking fat burners, the other half without.

the difference will be in the 0.01% who lost more weight/fat.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is the true benefit of adding in aspirin? And what dose do u use daily of it?

How does dosing change bonkaid vs the other found in walgreens/cvs? Seems the reviews are.50/50 as to.which works better.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my plans are to take the EC mid morning and mid afternoon. My workouts aren't till 10pm. And also is it safe to drink coffee or other caffeinated drinks through out the day? Of stay away from all caffeine except what dosages with the stack? Thanks
You most probably will not OD on caffeine, especially if it's by a slow ingestion method (coffee, etc.). Drink as much as you want, as long as you don't feel stimmed out or have trouble sleeping. Only thing to worry about is withdrawal/dependence.

alland

alland

Awards
well, you can run a test with several people, one taking fat burners, the other half without.

Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial.
Boozer CN1, Daly PA, Homel P, Solomon JL, Blanchard D, Nasser JA, Strauss R, Meredith T.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
To examine long-term safety and efficacy for weight loss of an herbal Ma Huang and Kola nut supplement (90/192 mg/day ephedrine alkaloids/caffeine).
DESIGN:
Six-month randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial.
SUBJECTS:
A total of 167 subjects (body mass index (BMI) 31.8+/-4.1 kg/m(2)) randomized to placebo (n=84) or herbal treatment (n=83) at two outpatient weight control research units.
MEASUREMENTS:
Primary outcome measurements were changes in blood pressure, heart function and body weight. Secondary variables included body composition and metabolic changes.
RESULTS:
By last observation carried forward analysis, herbal vs placebo treatment decreased body weight (-5.3+/-5.0 vs. -2.6+/-3.2 kg, P<0.001), body fat (-4.3+/-3.3 vs. -2.7+/-2.8 kg, P=0.020) and LDL-cholesterol (-8+/-20 vs. 0+/-17 mg/dl, P=0.013), and increased HDL-cholesterol (+2.7+/-5.7 vs. -0.3+/-6.7 mg/dl, P=0.004). Herbal treatment produced small changes in blood pressure variables (+3 to -5 mm Hg, P< or =0.05), and increased heart rate (4+/-9 vs. -3+/-9 bpm, P<0.001), but cardiac arrhythmias were not increased (P>0.05). By self-report, dry mouth (P<0.01), heartburn (P<0.05), and insomnia (P<0.01) were increased and diarrhea decreased (P<0.05). Irritability, nausea, chest pain and palpitations did not differ, nor did numbers of subjects who withdrew.
CONCLUSIONS:
In this 6-month placebo-controlled trial, herbal ephedra/caffeine (90/192 mg/day) promoted body weight and body fat reduction and improved blood lipids without significant adverse events.

alland

alland

Awards

Int J Obes (Lond). 2006 Oct;30(10):1545-56. Epub 2006 Mar 21.
Multinutrient supplement containing ephedra and caffeine causes weight loss and improves metabolic risk factors in obese women: a randomized controlled trial.
Hackman RM1, Havel PJ, Schwartz HJ, Rutledge JC, Watnik MR, Noceti EM, Stohs SJ, Stern JS, Keen CL.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
To determine the safety and efficacy of a dietary supplement with a low dose of ephedra and caffeine in overweight/obese premenopausal female subjects.
DESIGN:
A 9-month, double-blind, randomized control study compared the efficacy and safety of a dietary supplement with ephedra and caffeine to a control supplement.
SUBJECTS:
Sixty-one healthy, premenopausal women with body mass index (BMI) from 27 to 39 kg/m2 were randomly assigned and received a dietary supplement (40 mg/day ephedra alkaloids, 100 mg/day caffeine, high potency mixture of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids) or a control supplement for 9 months.
MEASUREMENTS:
EFFICACY:
changes in body weight, body composition, lipids, insulin, leptin, adiponectin, ghrelin, and self-reports of physical activity, diet and quality of life indices.
SAFETY:
blood pressure, heart rate, electrocardiograms, urinalysis, blood histology, serum chemistry measures and self-reported symptoms.
RESULTS:
Forty-one women completed the study. The treatment group lost significantly more body weight (-7.18 kg) and body fat (-5.33 kg) than the control group (-2.25 and -0.99 kg, respectively), and showed significant declines in heart rate, serum cholesterol, triglycerides, cholesterol to high-density lipoprotein ratio, glucose, fasting insulin, and leptin. Blood pressure, electrocardiograms, other clinical chemistry measures, blood histology, urinalysis, and self-reported physical activity were similar in the groups. Minor symptoms included dry mouth, insomnia, nervousness and palpitations. The treatment group reported more energy and decreased appetite compared to controls and scored higher on a quality of life domain assessing vitality.
CONCLUSION:
A dietary supplement containing a low potency ephedra/caffeine mixture appeared safe and effective in causing loss of weight and body fat, and improving several metabolic parameters, including insulin sensitivity and lipid profiles when tested under physician supervision. Such supplements could be a useful tool to assist with weight loss.
Comment in
Concerning ephedra alkaloids for weight loss. [Int J Obes (Lond). 2007]
PMID: 16552410 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

alland

alland

Awards
What is the true benefit of adding in aspirin? And what dose do u use daily of it?

How does dosing change bonkaid vs the other found in walgreens/cvs? Seems the reviews are.50/50 as to.which works better.
Am J Clin Nutr. 1987 Mar;45(3):564-9.
Aspirin as a promoter of ephedrine-induced thermogenesis: potential use in the treatment of obesity.
Dulloo AG, Miller DS.
Abstract
Chronic administration of aspirin to obese mice had no effect on energy balance and body composition. In contrast, ephedrine increased energy expenditure by 9% and reduced body weight and body fat by 18% and 50%, respectively: obesity, however, was reduced but not reversed. In the presence of both ephedrine and aspirin, increase in energy expenditure found during treatment with ephedrine alone was doubled, and the obese group lost greater than 75% of body fat: obesity was reversed. These studies indicate that although aspirin administered alone has no influence on energy balance it can markedly potentiate thermogenic properties of ephedrine, effects which led to a normalization of body composition of the obese to that of the lean. Such ephedrine-aspirin mixtures, often found in over-the-counter preparations for asthma and bronchial disorders, could be put to new use as aids for treatment of human obesity.
PMID: 3825983 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Free full text
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Publication Types, MeSH Terms, Substances
LinkOut - more resources

Long term aspirin use is nto ideal. One baby aspirin per day is probably ok. I usually dose aspirin in the am with my first e/c dose and the rest of the doses i take 500mgs epa/dha

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks. When u say 1 baby aspirin, that equate to a specific mg dosage or anything?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some looking around online and doesnt seem that walgreens or.cvs carries.bronkaid or primatene

alland

alland

Awards
maybe it is a state by state thing. I walk into cvs or walgreens in texas and can buy both. im sure you cant buy either online though. you have to show ID at the pharmacy

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So they are behind the counter or have a tag in an isle that u bring to the pharmacy

alland

alland

Awards
cvs has a tag but either one i go to i just go to the counter and ask. no one ever questions it. im buying 60cts every few weeks...i think the max is 10 boxes a month

alland

alland

Awards
it would be close except i have no hair. besides that its pretty much accurate ha ha

25mgs x 3 times a day ends up being 6 pils a day. between my gf and I we run through a box in almost a week. we both are doing 8 weeks e/c

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What state are u in?

And where in the isle is the tag located, next to what else?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Do they ask you what you are looking to purchase them for or just no questions at all?

alland

alland

Awards
no questions. if by chance they do, just tell them its for asthma. Ive bought a lot of ephedrine (see earlier post) and never have been questioned. If you try to buy a couple boxes at a time they may give you a funny look. And btw, both cvs and walgreens have a generic..the generic never seems near as strong to me...but ymmv

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is the generic called, and same idea with being behind the counter?

alland

alland

Awards
generic primatene is what i call it...idk. go for the brand name. the other ones are a b*tch to punch out too

alland

alland

Awards
you do get a higher yield of ephedrine per mg. some people swear by bronkaid.everyone is different

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Still dosed the same per day and ok to run for 12 weeks?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still dosed the same per day and ok to run for 12 weeks?
two 12.5 mg pills to equal the 25 mega a day. as for the duration, it should be good to go.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Well what do ya know, my local cvs had both behind the phatmacy. Picked up two boxes of bronkaid figured ill this one out first.

Not only do they take my license but they also made me sign the screen as well that basically said something like when purchasing these products you are required to sign that you are not falsifying any info or pulling any tricks. Does this happen to you guys as well too? Is there any way for the govt to see if u actually have any asthma history on file in medical records?

alland

alland

Awards
Well what do ya know, my local cvs had both behind the phatmacy. Picked up two boxes of bronkaid figured ill this one out first.

Not only do they take my license but they also made me sign the screen as well that basically said something like when purchasing these products you are required to sign that you are not falsifying any info or pulling any tricks. Does this happen to you guys as well too? Is there any way for the govt to see if u actually have any asthma history on file in medical records?
Your fine. Seriously.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
However not able to buy caffiene pills tonight so tomorrow coffee will have to do. Is that ok?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious - is the signing thing a nj law or do u do it as well?

1 cup of coffee with each dose of e?

Come onnnnn im learning here

alland

alland

Awards
All this info I didn't magically attain. Nor did anyone spoon feed me...it's all found with a simple google search. You always have to sign.

alland

alland

Awards
I was just curious - is the signing thing a nj law or do u do it as well?

1 cup of coffee with each dose of e?

Come onnnnn im learning here
Figure out how much caffeine is in a cup of coffee
Then figure out how much caffeine.your supposed to take.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Got ya - thank you

U like the eca stack over ecy?