best cortisol control stack?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have iron legion invictus and ksm66 , will be adding sns reduce xt what else can I add to this stack to control/suppress cortisol for a recomp and anti catabolic benefits ?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have iron legion invictus and ksm66 , will be adding sns reduce xt what else can I add to this stack to control/suppress cortisol for a recomp and anti catabolic benefits ?
You won't need all three of those. The idea is to control cortisol, not obliterate it. It serves a very important function and garners undeserved hatred from the community.

Control it, don't destroy it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't need all three of those. The idea is to control cortisol, not obliterate it. It serves a very important function and garners undeserved hatred from the community.

Control it, don't destroy it.
ok I'll take ur advice thank u.
how does reduce xt stack against invictus cos td can get annoying

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's pretty tough to answer, there's obviously a lot of users on here that have had great luck with Reduce XT, and Invictus is pretty new.

But, the research on b-AET (active in Invictus) is quite extensive, making it a very solid competitor. I understand what you're saying about TD being annoying sometimes, but there are many things that are just not efficient orally. Transdermals are around for a reason...for some applications, they just work better.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
both work very well to control cortisol, the difference IMO is dosing preference

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank u guys will be using reduce xt after I'm done with 2 bottles of invictus

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thank u guys will be using reduce xt after I'm done with 2 bottles of invictus
That sounds like a good plan! I really love using reduce xt. It's a great product.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
both work very well to control cortisol, the difference IMO is dosing preference
what are the benefits by the way of cortisol and what are the sides of suppression ?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control. However, you won't be disappointed with either product OP!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
what are the benefits by the way of cortisol and what are the sides of suppression ?
Here's a couple to read:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/03/science-round-up-seconds-all-about.html

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-control-of-your-cortisol-levels.html

Bottom line is that you *want* Cortisol to start rising in the AM (to wake you up and do all the good things it does during the training day), and to decrease leading up to bed/sleep time. You want normal ranges. Without blood-work, you are guessing at your Cortisol status and may do more harm than good. It's the same with Estrogen - un-neccesary bad rap.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is also looking into for the future since you're covered with your recent purchase. Not only does AlphaMax XT contain a full dose of ashwagandha, but also an AI, DHAA, both of which will aid in controlling cortisol. It is a complete natural anabolic, that does more than just controlling cortisol, but AlphaMax XT does that effectively.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say it all comes down to dosing. I'm more of a pill guy, for the shear ease of travel. In the end it comes down to what you like personally.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a couple to read:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/03/science-round-up-seconds-all-about.html

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-control-of-your-cortisol-levels.html

Bottom line is that you *want* Cortisol to start rising in the AM (to wake you up and do all the good things it does during the training day), and to decrease leading up to bed/sleep time. You want normal ranges. Without blood-work, you are guessing at your Cortisol status and may do more harm than good. It's the same with Estrogen - un-neccesary bad rap.
Thanks bro will read up now.
iI'll be picking reduce xt , td is a pain