Best Andro Delivery systems?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone in this thread needs to smoke a bowl or up their Ashwaganda dose... Grumpy gills galore.

Or we can settle this the old fashioned way: a death match. HTP best fighter against the old guy.

Place your bets here, ladies and gentlemen.
Light it up and pass it around homie :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Light it up and pass it around homie :)
Never learned how to roll . Currently trying to learn now. Much harder than I expected considering everyone I hung around with could do it in no time at all.

It definitely shuts my mind off better than anything else I've yet to try at night. Been a god send this semester

I spent 5 years in prison, doesn't mean sh1t to the man I am today. Sorry, I'm a little sensitive on that subject. You make a mistake, you do your time, you carry on with life.
Yeah I made some big mistakes as a kid that almost ruined my life. And now I'll have 3 degrees at the age of 24.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Hi-Tech owns the rights to these prohormones (among many other patents as well). As such, for companies who wish to sell them, they need our permission. Our permission comes with the necessity that we manufacture the products for them.

We offer 2 different options for these companies:

A) No Delivery system - reduces total cost, but produces subpar gains
B) SEDDS - increases total cost, but significantly increases gains

We keep our Cyclosome delivery for ourselves however.
Awwfukbye

So hi-tech manufactures the SEDD andros for OL...

How come you guys don't have any cyclosome epi-andro so I can stack with the 1-andro?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awwfukbye

So hi-tech manufactures the SEDD andros for OL...

How come you guys don't have any cyclosome epi-andro so I can stack with the 1-andro?
Yes we manufacture them. We do have an epi andro made through lg sciences. We were the first to bring it to market

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm working on a higher dosed one. We have the LG epi andro 50, which I'm on currently, but at 180tabs with 50mg/pill it gets pricey

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yes we manufacture them. We do have an epi andro made through lg sciences. We were the first to bring it to market
Wow this is like indirectly saying yall offer the silver to a competitor company and kept the gold locked away and that you own both the gold and the silver from the beginning

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech owns the rights to these prohormones (among many other patents as well). As such, for companies who wish to sell them, they need our permission. Our permission comes with the necessity that we manufacture the products for them.

Hi-tech does own the rights, however were anybody to decide they hated themselves and felt like engaging in a year and a half long legal battle, there is several readily apparent patentability issues with the andros. Obviousness and Prior work both come to mind, given that 1-DHEA can be found in Vida with anabolic and androgenic potency calculations from 1969. Additionally numerous references to the compound can be found in dozens of steroid metabolism studies.

That said, I'm all for ingredient standardization on these ingredients just like I am for nitrates or anything else, and bioavailability improved forms would meet the novelty criteria to stand up to an ex-parte re-exam on reduced claims.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Wow this is like indirectly saying yall offer the silver to a competitor company and kept the gold locked away and that you own both the gold and the silver from the beginning
Why wouldn't they? Makes total sense to me. It's a competitive market.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only thing I'm curious on is the 1,4, di ene-dhea.

This seems like it'd be very difficult to synthesize, if possible at all ( well, I guess it is as y'all sell it) and is a completely novel compound created by hi-tech.

Although I discussed trying to figure out how to synthesize it with PA a few years back on this very forum.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't they? Makes total sense to me. It's a competitive market.
Yea but from now on when one buys Andros from Primeval or OL just remember your still buying a Hi-tech produced product.

For those who can afford the gold, why buy silver? If I'm gonna walk into a gun fight(NPC show), I rather armed myself with a M4A1 over a M16A2 right?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but from now on when one buys Andros from Primeval or OL just remember your still buying a Hi-tech produced product.

For those who can afford the gold, why buy silver? If I'm gonna walk into a gun fight(NPC show), I rather armed myself with a M4A1 over a M16A2 right?
Different strokes for different folks.

I believe OL and HiTech and its brands offer the highest quality prohormones on the market. We enjoy very much working with OL, and support them completely.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established

Isnt Blackstone Labs using cyclosome for their Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce? At least they told me so when I asked them. Whats the difference in effectivness between Cyclosome and SEDDS?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Isnt Blackstone Labs using cyclosome for their Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce? At least they told me so when I asked them. Whats the difference in effectivness between Cyclosome and SEDDS?
Read previous pages in the thread, that's the topic of this whole thread.

We've got the science and user feedback in here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no they use liposomal and is probably the least bang for your buck..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have to check into it and see. They may be utilizing it (if they are claiming it there must be a reason why). I would assume they just pay an additional fee to increase the effectiveness of the delivery system within their product.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I will have to check into it and see. They may be utilizing it (if they are claiming it there must be a reason why). I would assume they just pay an additional fee to increase the effectiveness of the delivery system within their product.
They have to since they have the Same ingredients for their delivery system phospholipids and cyclodextrin. EPG also....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They have to since they have the Same ingredients for their delivery system phospholipids and cyclodextrin. EPG also....
They call it liposomal... supposedly its unique to their design

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would make sense on my end, im still waiting to hear back.

Assuming they do use our Cyclosome, they offer 110mg/tab just like our 1-Testosterone, but are missing the 50mg 6,7 DHB and are ~$20/unit more expensive. I'm sure it'll provide great results however.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
would make sense on my end, im still waiting to hear back.

Assuming they do use our Cyclosome, they offer 110mg/tab just like our 1-Testosterone, but are missing the 50mg 6,7 DHB and are ~$20/unit more expensive. I'm sure it'll provide great results however.
Maybe they are illegally manufacturing their own cyclosome tech?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe they are illegally manufacturing their own cyclosome tech?
Nah, not a process you could easily duplicate. Lots of overhead involved so a company would be super stupid to spend that much money up front and potentially be shut down.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really, I did not know that...
No worries, your company has the best delivery system on the market now. All the scientific data behind it is pretty comforting too.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No worries, your company has the best delivery system on the market now. All the scientific data behind it is pretty comforting too.
I believe so too, give it time... Others will realize as well

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So did hi tech produce the raws for primordial performance 's andro line?

The 1-t liquavade was good stuff

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very possible
No, it's not possible, and I say that as confident as I am that the world is round. HiTech is the ONLY manufacturer capable of producing cyclosome delivery as were the only ones who purchased a pharmaceutical companies machinery in order to do it, it was an investment larger than what most companies do in gross sales over a 15 year period.

We make BSL, so their delivery system is legit regardless of what form they purchase from us

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No, it's not possible, and I say that as confident as I am that the world is round. HiTech is the ONLY manufacturer capable of producing cyclosome delivery as were the only ones who purchased a pharmaceutical companies machinery in order to do it, it was an investment larger than what most companies do in gross sales over a 15 year period.

We make BSL, so their delivery system is legit regardless of what form they purchase from us
I believe you big guy...we all know by now your purchase of the equipment and the invest aspect of it...
?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, speaking of delivery systems.

Has anybody anywhere presented real in human absorption data on:

-Cyclosomal
-Liposomal
-Plain old 1-andro
-Various esterified 1-andro

So as to back up any of the wild claims made in this and every other thread about any form of 1-andro?

Because to my knowledge the ONLY published scientific data about 1-andro absorption whatsoever is in the context of co-admission with GHB.

I see a lot of claims made about "oh this delivery system makes it absorbed better", and that may very much be true and is probably true.

But I have not seen any data to explicitly state the actual level of increase in absorption any of these result in, only claims of said increase.

--

And before someone gets all pissy and defaults back to "Cyclosomal technology works damnit", I'm not saying it doesn't work. It is pretty well established that it does.

I'm saying show me how well it actually works, and show me the data to indicate that it is actually worth not only the cost increase, but also the reduction in dose compared to plain 1-andro

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, speaking of delivery systems.

Has anybody anywhere presented real in human absorption data on:

-Cyclosomal
-Liposomal
-Plain old 1-andro
-Various esterified 1-andro

So as to back up any of the wild claims made in this and every other thread about any form of 1-andro?

Because to my knowledge the ONLY published scientific data about 1-andro absorption whatsoever is in the context of co-admission with GHB.

I see a lot of claims made about "oh this delivery system makes it absorbed better", and that may very much be true and is probably true.

But I have not seen any data to explicitly state the actual level of increase in absorption any of these result in, only claims of said increase.

--

And before someone gets all pissy and defaults back to "Cyclosomal technology works damnit", I'm not saying it doesn't work. It is pretty well established that it does.

I'm saying show me how well it actually works, and show me the data to indicate that it is actually worth not only the cost increase, but also the reduction in dose compared to plain 1-andro
VALID POINT.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I will be testing out the Hi-tech 1-Andro, this will be good

TucanD

Awards
To anyone's knowledge does Hi-Tech plan on coming out with an epiandro only product with a higher dosage like OL?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody?

Absorption Data?

Weird, 8 pages of people waving their dick around about what crimes people have committed and who is entitled to use what ingredient but nobody actually has any hard data about any form of the ingredient and real numbers behind absorption of different forms?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody?

Absorption Data?

Weird, 8 pages of people waving their dick around about what crimes people have committed and who is entitled to use what ingredient but nobody actually has any hard data about any form of the ingredient and real numbers behind absorption of different forms?

i've posted different delivery system absorption studies a few times in here and elsewhere already.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've posted different delivery system absorption studies a few times in here and elsewhere already.
For 1-DHEA specifically? Not trying to be a dick, and nitpicking I know, but it matters.

If the data exists, it seems like this should be a one post win for Hi-Tech and then anybody else making claims otherwise is just wrong.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For 1-DHEA specifically? Not trying to be a dick, and nitpicking I know, but it matters.

If the data exists, it seems like this should be a one post win for Hi-Tech and then anybody else making claims otherwise is just wrong.
Not for 1DHEA itself, but compounds with similar absorption methods.

I agree that a study showing what you're suggesting would be the best way possible, and I hope it happens

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for 1DHEA itself, but compounds with similar absorption methods.

I agree that a study showing what you're suggesting would be the best way possible, and I hope it happens
Oh for a world where research dollars spent on effective supplements paid dividends that anywhere near rivaled advertising dollars on the same.

Spent $500k on a robust study and convince the 10 forum bros who care, or spent $500k on advertising and sell 50,000 bottles to people who don't.

Reactions: mw1
zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys finished a 40 day cycle of hi-tech 1-Test a week ago and the product is the real deal!

I am now doing the same cycle using OL 1-Andro

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys finished a 40 day cycle of hi-tech 1-Test a week ago and the product is the real deal!

I am now doing the same cycle using OL 1-Andro
Good to hear man, enjoy!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Fareal04

Awards
I read the whole thread. Well almost the whole thread, I skipped through some of the bickering. lol I was also trying to decide between the 2 but I still don't know. Anyways carry on.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Sparta just bought the rights for tetrasorb as well! A scientifically proven system with 300% increased absorbtion is too great to turn down.
Hmm interesting. Feel free to post links to research and etc.

Fareal04

Awards
So in theory 1 capsule/day of 1-testosterone is equivalent to 3 capsules/day of sup3r-1? And 1 capsule of 1-testosterone should give me similar results found in that study?

Or is there a benefit of having spaced out doses?