Best Andro Delivery systems?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what our price is off the top of my head at retailers, but Ii don't think it's the one he is referring to. I also wanted to make it clear that we have a 6600mg 1andro product. I'm not sure if the price he quoted is for that mg bottle.

On mobile currently
Actually you are correct, the product is called 1-Testosterone, got it mix up with 1-AD which also contains laxogen but less 1-Andro. Both products are 59.99 on nutriverse, I will edit my previous post. Apologies

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What?! Where how??
My two bottles of Super-4 Elite cost me around $88 shipped I believe. I'm international as well. Nutriverse + 20% OL discount plus NV repeat customer discounts plus AM5 coupon code = yeah buddy!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
What?! Where how??
My two bottles of Super-4 Elite cost me around $88 shipped I believe. I'm international as well. Nutriverse + 20% OL discount plus NV repeat customer discounts plus AM5 coupon code = yeah buddy!
^This, bro

No code needed for the 20% at nutri, just do as Toren said and youll be gtg.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So takeaway I got so far is basically Quality of raw + amount/bottle/price trumps all, delivery system is just added bonus. Very good, my question has been answered.

Now I just did a price comparison for 60ct bottles of 1-Andro of some of the listed brands sold on Nutriverse/PHW

Edit* Hi-Tech: 6600mg/bottle at $59.99 = ~110mg/dollar
Primeval v2: 3900mg/bottle at $53.99 = ~72mg/dollar
LG: 3000mg/bottle at $64.99 = ~46mg/dollar
OL: 6600mg/bottle at $44.99 = ~146mg/dollar

Base on this, I think we all know who the clear winner is, I guess I will be sticking to my original plan haha
You are also forgetting Cyclosome vs SEDDS, but seems the delivery system isn't of concern.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
You are also forgetting Cyclosome vs SEDDS, but seems the delivery system isn't of concern.
It is a concern.... But after 3 pgs no one can truly prove which one is more effective than the other. So far the consensus is go for the active ingredients for the buck

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It is a concern.... But after 3 pgs no one can truly prove which one is more effective than the other. So far the consensus is go for the active ingredients for the buck
By folks with what credentials? I've posted logs for users feedback. Here's a further breakdown:

NDS x 100mg (3-6% bioavailability) = 3-6mg 1-DHEA/4-DHEA in the blood
SED x 100mg (3-6% bioavailability) x 9 = 27-54mg 1-DHEA/4-DHEA in the blood
CST x 100mg (3-6% bioavailability) x >90% bioavailability = greater than 90mg 1-DHEA/4-DHEA in the blood

Studies on humans (not rats, rabbits, pigs, dogs, or anything else), have shown Cyclosome™ technology to enhance bioavailability 29xhigher than non-delivery system methods, bringing with it a minimum of 90% bioavailability (Source: Phytosome®)

so now I've shown some science and end user feedback. Not sure what more can be shown, other than the fact that we're not here to BS. We are the one people go through in order to license 1DHEA, 4DHEA, etc and we own the patents.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the proof of absorption enhancement is very well documented by numerous studies. In my usual copy/paste delivery system post it shows evidence of each and the enhanced absorption. Cyclosome shows ~29x enhanced absorption on this class of compounds, SEDDS shows ~9x enhanced absorption, and no delivery system obviously shows a 1x absorption rate.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
the proof of absorption enhancement is very well documented by numerous studies. In my usual copy/paste delivery system post it shows evidence of each and the enhanced absorption. Cyclosome shows ~29x enhanced absorption on this class of compounds, SEDDS shows ~9x enhanced absorption, and no delivery system obviously shows a 1x absorption rate.
Hmm interesting I saw the 9x from the chart you posted, where you get the 29x for cyclosome from?

Edit: nvm i found it: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/cyclosome-liposome-cyclodextrin

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hmm interesting I saw the 9x from the chart you posted, where you get the 29x for cyclosome from?
In a comparative study in humans(16), analyzing the absorption of curcumin Phytosome® (Meriva®) and curcumin the overall curcuminoid absorption was about 29-fold higher for Meriva® compared to the unformulated curcuminoid mixture, while a 50 to 60 fold higher absorption has been shown for demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC). Furthermore also the absorption was faster with Meriva® the with the unformulated curcumin.

http://www.phytosome.info/bio.html

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
In a comparative study in humans(16), analyzing the absorption of curcumin Phytosome (Meriva) and curcumin the overall curcuminoid absorption was about 29-fold higher for Meriva compared to the unformulated curcuminoid mixture, while a 50 to 60 fold higher absorption has been shown for demethoxycurcumin (DMC) and bisdemethoxycurcumin (BDMC). Furthermore also the absorption was faster with Meriva the with the unformulated curcumin.

http://www.phytosome.info/bio.html
Man I might just end up using both brands separately

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Man I might just end up using both brands separately
Please do, I'd love to hear your thoughts on each. Both of our companies are proud of our products and we have great teams who truly believe in our products (and they should because the raws are good stuff ;))

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Please do, I'd love to hear your thoughts on each. Both of our companies are proud of our products and we have great teams who truly believe in our products (and they should because the raws are good stuff ;))
Yea this delivery system comparison is serious business especially since Andros are the future. I will start with OL first since on paper S-sedd may be weaker at 330/day for first 45 days and then go into hi-tech at 330/day for the next 45 days. Diet will be at same deficit level.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is something people don't think about.

Frequency of dosing to maintain stable blood levels throughout the day.
Esterfication does nothing for this.

Example, when dosing 4-androstenediol, results were best when dosed every 4-6 hours.

Added delivery systems are cool, and a bonus, but being able to maintain stable blood levels is best.
This is actually the point of esterfied injectable steroids.
The ester makes it more fat soluble an creates a pocket, slowly releasing the hormone where the ester is quickly removed by enzymes in the blood almost instantly.

More capsules would allow one to spread out the dosage throughout the day in order to maintain stable blood levels of the hormone

Though ultimately I have no dog in this fight.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, interesting brofessor, i thort you favoured a big prewo dose as opposed to spreading

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Example, when dosing 4-androstenediol, results were best when dosed every 4-6 hours.

Added delivery systems are cool, and a bonus, but being able to maintain stable blood levels is best.
The ester makes it more fat soluble an creates a pocket, slowly releasing the hormone where the ester is quickly removed by enzymes in the blood almost instantly.

More capsules would allow one to spread out the dosage throughout the day in order to maintain stable blood levels of the hormone

Steady blood levels are easily attained by simply spreading dosing out evenly throughout the day, and keeping in mind the half life of the compounds in question.

Some delivery systems, namely Cyclosome is so much more in that it not only allows the ingredients to survive the stomach/gut + the first pass of the liver, but also a time release effect for direct deposit into the bloodstream.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, interesting brofessor, i thort you favoured a big prewo dose as opposed to spreading
Actually I'd do both.

When I ran 4-androstenediol (3 times) I would dose 250mg (1 cap) every 4-6 hours, with my first dose, which was before my morning workout.

Not sure though what's better, double dose pre workout, or single before, an single right after?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steady blood levels are easily attained by simply spreading dosing out evenly throughout the day, and keeping in mind the half life of the compounds in question.

Some delivery systems, namely Cyclosome is so much more in that it not only allows the ingredients to survive the stomach/gut + the first pass of the liver, but also a time release effect for direct deposit into the bloodstream.

I guess I'd have to read more up on the time released system to see how it works.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'd have to read more up on the time released system to see how it works.
I am trying to get the CEO to write it up a bit more, he really has a way or explaining stuff that makes total sense even when it's above my head.

From what I have been told, and the science I have been shown, our tablets incorporate 3 distinct benefits for these hormones:

1. Survival of the stomach/gut
2. Pass of the liver
3. 90-120 minute release time in the blood, which in theory is the correct time frame for optimal conversion rates

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar® also incorporates an 3 pronged unconventional delivery system called "controlled-release bead technology." To put it simply, this new system allows the special Hormones and compounds in Anavar® to remain intact and protected while in the stomach. Then, when the tablet is in the "safer" part of the gut (upper intestine), the nutrients begin to be released into the system and continue to be released steadily over a two to eight-hour period. With this type of controlled-release delivery, testosterone levels could be elevated for up to eight hours by a single dose of Anavar®.
This is interesting if true.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting if true.
we currently lead the industry in tablet advancement and delivery systems. We have purchased entire pharmaceutical companies just to get the manufacturing equipment designed by them so we could bring the technology to the dietary supplement industry. One thing I've learned with working with Hi-Tech over the past 6-7 years (IFN used HT as our manufacturer long before being purchased by them), is that if Hi-Tech makes a claim, they have SERIOUS science to back it up.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from our website:

Pill inside a pill technology for maximum muscular develop and strength gains. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has, once again, incorporated pharmaceutical manufacturing know-how to thrust bodybuilding supplementation to a new level. Sustanon 250 is, in actuality, two tablets in one, and designed for the purpose of delivering the maximum number and dosage of anabolic compounds in their most bioavailable form, in one tablet.

Sustanon 250's inner core tablet contains 250mg of four derivatives of the legal prohormone prasterone. This inner core tablet is then compressed and ecnompassed within an outer shell tablet that contains another 450mg of seven highly anabolic and muscle-sparing compounds. Thus, Sustanon 250 provides you with a whopping 700mg from eleven of bodybuilding's most anabolically efficacious agents. This makes Sustanon 250 the most powerful, single dose bodybuilding supplement ever created. In fact, this product has such a powerful impact on the body's anabolic metabolism that Hi-Tech recommends its use in a cycled regimen.

Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we currently lead the industry in tablet advancement and delivery systems. We have purchased entire pharmaceutical companies just to get the manufacturing equipment designed by them so we could bring the technology to the dietary supplement industry. One thing I've learned with working with Hi-Tech over the past 6-7 years (IFN used HT as our manufacturer long before being purchased by them), is that if Hi-Tech makes a claim, they have SERIOUS science to back it up.
Maybe if they actually didn't name their products drugs that they aren't people would actually take them seriously...

I mean if I put on a cape and and a superman shirt, climb up a skyscraper in New York City, announce to world I can fly....Does this make me Superman?. Should I jump off?. Will the cape and shirt make me fly?.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe if they actually didn't name their products drugs that they aren't people would actually take them seriously...
how many times can we argue this one complaint?

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
This all makes me wish I had majored in Chemistry. If I had thought about working in the supplement industry. . .

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So right now I'm running a gram a day of ol sup3r epi ,should I take 1 cap every 5 hours?
Or how u would recommend it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So right now I'm running a gram a day of ol sup3r epi ,should I take 1 cap every 5 hours?
Or how u would recommend it?
If you can mentally handle 250mg x 4x/day, that would be ideal.

If you can't 500mg x 2x/day is fine.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some may disagree with me(per usual lol), but yes, I am a much larger fan of stable blood levels than I am attempting to spike hormone levels pre-workout.
I have been taking 750 mg pre but will try spacing out and see how different is that thanks vaughn.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking 750 mg pre but will try spacing out and see how different is that thanks vaughn.
Same as Vaughn, I much prefer even blood levels. With that said, dosing things to create a spike pre-workout has helped (at least mentally) with performance.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'll really notice too much of a difference, but it will reduce potential side effects.

Only time I've ever gotten sides from hormones is when I missed doses and then double/triple upped to make up for it. Acne galore.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'll really notice too much of a difference, but it will reduce potential side effects.

Only time I've ever gotten sides from hormones is when I missed doses and then double/triple upped to make up for it. Acne galore.
interesting, since I upped my dose to 1 gram I'm getting attacked by acne... crazy like I'm a teenager again.
will space out and I hope that helps.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting, since I upped my dose to 1 gram I'm getting attacked by acne... crazy like I'm a teenager again.
will space out and I hope that helps.
I would bet it calms down. Go to 250mg x 4, and give it 2 weeks.

this stuff also helps:

just lather it up good on the affected area, and let it sit there for 3-4 minutes before washing off

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would bet it calms down. Go to 250mg x 4, and give it 2 weeks.

this stuff also helps:

just lather it up good on the affected area, and let it sit there for 3-4 minutes before washing off
Sweet thanks again bro, will try spacing out dose.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many times can we argue this one complaint?
It's not so much an argument as it is the following conversation, over and over.

Detractor: "Naming products after drugs is deceptive"
Company in question at the time: "Yeah but naming products after drugs sells more"

What's in a name? There can be no other argument for naming a supplement anavar or 1-testosterone other than that you think people will associate it with steroids and convert to more buys.

The only saving grace is that clueless idiots googling for 'buy anavar' find your supplement instead of the real deal and don't **** themselves over.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not so much an argument as it is the following conversation, over and over.

Company in question at the time: "Yeah but naming products after drugs sells more"

What's in a name? There can be no other argument for naming a supplement anavar or 1-testosterone other than that you think people will associate it with steroids and convert to more buys.

The only saving grace is that clueless idiots googling for 'buy anavar' find your supplement instead of the real deal and don't **** themselves over.
I agree on all accounts.It is a business after all.

We give the best products possible, and look for names that not only describes them in some way, but help market and create interest.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be clear, I don't like the practice, but it's ultimately up to consumers to be educated about what they're buying.

If you buy whatever steroid named product from Hi-Tech and think it's the actual steroid in question, you deserve to get ripped off.

If you're buying them for the ingredients they actually contain (And 1-DHEA is a good highly effective ingredient) then you're buying an effective product and the name is irrelevant.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
"Xanix"....

*Let's see if this works* :rolleyes: Yay! <---

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Xanix"....

*Let's see if this works* :rolleyes: Yay! <---
If you're trying to buy actual Xanax online and you don't know what you're doing, then you're asking for trouble and drug-named supplements is among the least of your problems, and a lot less likely to hurt you than a lot of the shady as hell drugs being sold on the internet.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards

It's good marketing. Really no different than when James Patterson's book commercial Along Came a Spider ended with the tag line: "You can stop waiting for the next Silence of the Lambs."

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
If you're trying to buy actual Xanax online and you don't know what you're doing, then you're asking for trouble and drug-named supplements is among the least of your problems, and a lot less likely to hurt you than a lot of the shady as hell drugs being sold on the internet.
If you're trying to buy steroids online and you don't know what you're doing, you're bound to get screwed anyway. This isn't selling, say, Xanax, claiming it's Xanax, and spiking it with something potentially deadly. It's naming a DHEA blend Superdrol and claiming it'll produce similar results.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can say from the past when I was new to supps, an would see hi-tech's ads in m&d magazine, I researched.
After finding out it contained no actual steroid the name implied, I made the decision this was shady, and did not try any of their products.
10 years later I still haven't tried anything they sell. But I'm only one consumer an don't matter in the big picture.
The only product they've had that interest me was somatomax.
Times are changing in the supp industry an I might be forced to use them if they're truly effective

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say from the past when I was new to supps, an would see hi-tech's ads in m&d magazine, I researched.
After finding out it contained no actual steroid the name implied, I made the decision this was shady, and did not try any of their products.
10 years later I still haven't tried anything they sell. But I'm only one consumer an don't matter in the big picture.
The only product they've had that interest me was somatomax.
Times are changing in the supp industry an I might be forced to use them if they're truly effective

all we ask for is an open mind. Companies can change over a 10 year period ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're trying to buy steroids online and you don't know what you're doing, you're bound to get screwed anyway. This isn't selling, say, Xanax, claiming it's Xanax, and spiking it with something potentially deadly. It's naming a DHEA blend Superdrol and claiming it'll produce similar results.
It's naming a product something it isn't. It's like going to the store to buy ice cream and opening the box and discovering it's frozen pudding...What the hell?. The box said it was Ice cream, and Ice cream wasn't in quotes or anything, soooo.......Isn't it just lying about what is in the container?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established

I'm gonna get on accutane soon, I will be ok with 1-ad?