Best AI on the market.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hei Brundel, when did you say the TD would be released? I was wondering if I gonna have it before mid June, when I gonna start my cutting.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it will be ready by then for sure.
I just finalized the ingredient panel today.
Ive added 2 more ingredients on top of what the loggers are using. This is gonna be the best transdermal Ive ever made.
2 AIs, 2 fat burners. Very solid doses.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Yes it will be ready by then for sure.
I just finalized the ingredient panel today.
Ive added 2 more ingredients on top of what the loggers are using. This is gonna be the best transdermal Ive ever made.
2 AIs, 2 fat burners. Very solid doses.
Is Viron enough to run alongside it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Unfortunately....yes. Hes obviously not perfectly healthy with a test level of 100 yet he was still able to see a 500nd/dl rise in 7 days.

Generally speaking when estrogen levels are exceptionally high test levels will be low. Ive seen it several times.
In each instance an ai was able to fix things.

In this case his dr prescribed letro and clomid but he used the herbal ai only instead. The dr thought he had been using letro and clomid when he saw the results. Said those were good test results for the combo of clomid and letro. This is of course only one example as we ran extensive testing.
Not to throw a wrench in any of this, but someone isn't saying something here. Maybe it's not you brundel but...

LH rose 1000%. Do you know what clomid does to LH levels in men with secondary hypogonadism? As I actually have professional experience in an REI clinic, I'll tell you:

About 100%. 100% in 4 months. There is data to support this too...data of the highest quality available in the scientific world -> a NATURE published study (http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v15/n3/fig_tab/3900981f2.html#figure-title)

So here's the facts. Your product is either:

-Not only 10x stronger than the most powerful LH stimulant ever created by man, but also acts 16x faster (1 week vs 4 months). If this is true, you have revolutionized the field of endocrinology and will probably win the 2015 nobel prize for science if you formally submit this data.

-Someone is lying. Like I said, it may not be you, but someone along the way is either using another compound that generates a false positive LH assay, lying about why his levels are low, or using an LH suppressant (you can take LH to nothing with a single dose of certain drugs) to impress you with labs and get free product in the future. Btw, I don't know who tested it and haven't looked into this further, but I'd rather do it this way so I can see this objectively from an outsider viewpoint.

It's one of the 2 above. Either everything you said is genuine and you've changed modern medicine forever, or someone is lying

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's the facts. Your product is
It's one of the 2 above. Either everything you said is genuine and you've changed modern medicine forever, or someone is lying
Fingers crossed hoping it's the former

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not to throw a wrench in any of this, but someone isn't saying something here. Maybe it's not you brundel but...

LH rose 1000%. Do you know what clomid does to LH levels in men with secondary hypogonadism? As I actually have professional experience in an REI clinic, I'll tell you:

So here's the facts. Your product is either:

-Not only 10x stronger than the most powerful LH stimulant ever created by man, but also acts 16x faster (1 week vs 4 months). If this is true, you have revolutionized the field of endocrinology and will probably win the 2015 nobel prize for science if you formally submit this data.

-Someone is lying. Like I said, it may not be you, but someone along the way is either using another compound that generates a false positive LH assay, lying about why his levels are low, or using an LH suppressant (you can take LH to nothing with a single dose of certain drugs) to impress you with labs and get free product in the future. Btw, I don't know who tested it and haven't looked into this further, but I'd rather do it this way so I can see this objectively from an outsider viewpoint.

Im pretty sure the guy had been diagnosed with cancer and had just had chemo or surgery??

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ Nobel prize

Einstein type shyt there

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is getting interesting.. time to get some popcorn :popcorn:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Im pretty sure the guy had been diagnosed with cancer and had just had chemo or surgery??
What cancer and what chemo? Chemo could nail the HPTA, as could any sort of endocrine cancer. Prostate cancer and certain testicular cancers are actually treated by GnRH suppressants (which means your LH goes to zero or near it).

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What cancer and what chemo? Chemo could nail the HPTA, as could any sort of endocrine cancer. Prostate cancer and certain testicular cancers are actually treated by GnRH suppressants (which means your LH goes to zero or near it).
It was mentioned on one of the treads that he had Testicular cancer.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I'll see if I can find his log. He posted before and after lab screen shots and I do believe he was coming back from testicular cancer if memory serves. And it was not in a week, this was a 4 week run.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that explains it then. Damn I was hoping for science revolution...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, I'll see if I can find his log. He posted before and after lab screen shots and I do believe he was coming back from testicular cancer if memory serves. And it was not in a week, this was a 4 week run.
Ah, ok. Brundel's post said in 1 week.

Make no mistake about it, I don't doubt that BLR products work, you know this kisaj. I just like to keep the claims down to earth. L-dopa is effective. Your old fat loss formula when I used it was effective. Formestane is effective. Epicatechin is effective. And I loved my viron run. It's just the marketing that gets me sometimes, which is fine because I know it's part of the game. You can make a great product but if every other major company is claiming insane things, you have to do it too to stand any chance at competing and making more great products in the future. So I understand that much. But I like to reserve that more for the mainstream who doesn't understand what makes a great product. Here on the forums, where people are more educated and we're a community, I think full disclosure is prudent.

That said, the product may indeed be a great LH elevator. Not the greatest ever created as 1000% would indicate, but I'd be curious to see labs in healthier guys to see how it performs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, totally understand. There are several others that are using it in a more traditional PCT scenario that are reporting great results and I believe will have labs as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was only 7-9 days before testing was done.

Its also holding off gyno in a gyno prone subject @ 1000mg test per week.
And another at 600mg test e plus 100 suspension and dbol, and deca.
By far the most impressive natural ai ive ever seen.

Nobel prize would be sweet.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brundel is the modern day Jacob. He has found the holy grail, this time it isn't a yam from Africa or watercress from India though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All will bow before the power of the AI!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol ^

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Months ago Brundel was foraging in the wilds of Indonesia and stumbled across a rare plant known only to the natives. This plant had been kept secret for centuries and passed down by generation to help these natives with their PCTs after strong anabolic cycles. These natives were great warriors and ripped as fuk, and now we know why. Thank you Brundel for synthesizing this plant and delivering it to us and modern medicine. You will surely cure cancer one day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually lived with these guys for a year before they allowed me access to the rare plant. I had to also wear one of the scrotal sack pouches to fit in.
They made wicked good kava tea but all the chicks had flapjacks hanging from their chests.
All in all it was worth it.

I mean....... I may win a Nobel prize for raising jackedjacks LH 10x.

_49860482_ayoreo-1.jpg

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I actually lived with these guys for a year before they allowed me access to the rare plant. I had to also wear one of the scrotal sack pouches to fit in. They made wicked good kava tea but all the chicks had flapjacks hanging from their chests. All in all it was worth it. I mean....... I may win a Nobel prize for raising jackedjacks LH 10x. >
And they only shared there mystery AI plant of the gods with you in return for an endless supply of Viron to keep them happy with there tribal babes lol

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I bet the local medicine man was keen to see what concoctions you had tucked away in your scrotal pouch.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually lived with these guys for a year before they allowed me access to the rare plant. I had to also wear one of the scrotal sack pouches to fit in.
They made wicked good kava tea but all the chicks had flapjacks hanging from their chests.
All in all it was worth it.

I mean....... I may win a Nobel prize for raising jackedjacks LH 10x.

View attachment 118331
Ain't nothin wrong with flapjacks!. They go good with syrup!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all seriousness, the new products are absolutely stellar and I think everyone will be very pleased. Brundel puts out some of the best products available.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, ok. Brundel's post said in 1 week.

Make no mistake about it, I don't doubt that BLR products work, you know this kisaj. I just like to keep the claims down to earth. L-dopa is effective. Your old fat loss formula when I used it was effective. Formestane is effective. Epicatechin is effective. And I loved my viron run. It's just the marketing that gets me sometimes, which is fine because I know it's part of the game. You can make a great product but if every other major company is claiming insane things, you have to do it too to stand any chance at competing and making more great products in the future. So I understand that much. But I like to reserve that more for the mainstream who doesn't understand what makes a great product. Here on the forums, where people are more educated and we're a community, I think full disclosure is prudent.

That said, the product may indeed be a great LH elevator. Not the greatest ever created as 1000% would indicate, but I'd be curious to see labs in healthier guys to see how it performs.
A difference exists between talking about how a product will be effective and absolutely ludicrous claims that can't be achieved and completely manipulate people who tend to think supplement creators have developed the greatest product ever.

You don't need to do the latter on these type of forums. They simply make educated people roll their eyes and dismiss what the creators are saying. They have the effect of getting the uneducated or lurkers interested in the product. It's still completely dishonest and is essentially lying to potential customers. One can market (every company must) without making outlandish claims to people who don't realize that what they are claiming is impossible.

Ok-
The ultimate recomp agent!

Not ok- You will add 100 pounds to your deadlift in a week if you take this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And they only shared there mystery AI plant of the gods with you in return for an endless supply of Viron to keep them happy with there tribal babes lol
As a result we are currently out of stock on Viron.
Working on filling in the gaps as I didnt plan for greedy natives.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
A difference exists between talking about how a product will be effective and absolutely ludicrous claims that can't be achieved and completely manipulate people who tend to think supplement creators have developed the greatest product ever.

You don't need to do the latter on these type of forums. They simply make educated people roll their eyes and dismiss what the creators are saying. They have the effect of getting the uneducated or lurkers interested in the product. It's still completely dishonest and is essentially lying to potential customers. One can market (every company must) without making outlandish claims to people who don't realize that what they are claiming is impossible.

Ok-
The ultimate recomp agent!

Not ok- You will add 100 pounds to your deadlift in a week if you take this.
did you really just manipulate context to prove a point about ethics? lol.