berraco47's Mdrol log

bear9

Awards
Legs- Man today was a great workout! I finally felt the strength increase that everyone speaks about. It was crazy! I didn't push it to the limit because I have bad knees, but Mdrol really just makes it seem easier. On squats I just pushed and the weight went up easily...I was getting a little dizzy at times throughout the exercise though so I had to take it down a notch because I didn't want to pass out and get hurt and I had my girl spotting (fail). Here is my workout. After the squats I was dead though so I just tried to make it through the rest of the workout and push myself without passing out. I was short of breath though for sure.

Warmup

one legged leg press
110x10 (2 sets)
120x10

SQUATS!!!!!!!
255x12 (remarkably easy)
275x10 (decided to step it up here and it was easy too) LOL (PR)
285x8 (knew I could handle more at this point so...
295x8 (Man on this last set I was beasting and I could've done at least 2 more but I didn't trust my spotter *see above, so I stayed here) :firedevil:

Leg ext
130x12
140x10 (3 sets)

Leg curls
80x12
90x10 (3 sets)

Romanian Deads
155x10 (3 sets)
I bet you miss your past spotter... heard he was a BA! LOL...
Squats look solid!
A

bear9

Awards
Hey guys I have a question/need some advice. Tomorrow is the start of week 3 on my Mdrol cycle and while I feel that I have made some gains it's not quite what I expected at this point. From previous experience on my Pmag cycle I noticed that I'm a slow starter when it comes to oral steroids. On my Pmag cycle my gains didn't come til the last week of the cycle. I know that these to compounds are totally diff but I'm wondering one of two things:

Should I....

Extend the cycle another week to make it 20/20/20/20 or

start upping the dose 20/20/30 and then consider a final fourth week from there?

This is my first run of Mdrol and I've "ONLY" gained 7lbs so far on this cycle and my sides have been really mild. I have been having more frequent urination and I think it may be due to a slight increase in my prostate which I know is a risk when using DHT like compounds but I'm taking saw palmetto and I read that Torem has shown help in that (just what I recall feel free to correct).

Anyways I would appreciate any input.... I also will be upping cals this week so lets hope that helps.

I would say go ahead and run Mdrol for another week and see how you feel...
A

bear9

Awards
Day ???

Forearms:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Ankles:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Butt cheeks:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Fingers:
50x12
60x10
70x8

Felt awesome today! All about isolation babay!!!
somebody had some hate-orade this morning!
berraco47 is shorter than you and 30+ lbs heavier than you (with low body fat)... i'd say you can learn something from him...

AyeSir

Awards
somebody had some hate-orade this morning!
berraco47 is shorter than you and 30+ lbs heavier than you (with low body fat)... i'd say you can learn something from him...
yah your right... like maybe this...

Today was just some calf work and forearms. Tomorrow I'll hit up legs... =s
so tomorrow, I'll hit up calves and toes. I'll grow like weeds.

berraco47

Awards
Bro your not funny so I reported your post....grow up and GTFO. By the way since your being an absolute idiot I'll explain it to you like a child. I have a four day split.

Day 1-Chest
Day2- Arms or arms and shoulders
Day 3- Rest (this is when I do cardio and then abs)
Day 4-Legs
Day5- Rest (Cardio, calves and forearms)
Day6-Back or Back and shoulders
Day 7- OFF or cardio

So as you can see I only work out 4 days a week but I'll throw little things here adn there. It's ok bro I know your just mad and need a hug! Trolls need hugs...I'm sure your workout program is working great for you. Keep working out your toes and stuff or whatever it is that keeps you at 170lbs. I'm sure your the strongest guy in your gym. Oh and btw working out 7 days a week is not good if you want to put on size. There's a free tip hater. You can thank me later...

berraco47

Awards
Day 4 Week 3

Brothers of the Iron! Today was f#$King crazy... I almost killed myself in the gym (semi srs). I live in a condo with my girl and we have a gym in the building. It's pretty decent for a condo gym and we have a smith machine so that's where I do my squats. Well I was squating with 285lbs going for 10 reps and around the 4th one I noticed that the whole rack was moving backwards..... at first I thought it was just me getting light headed but then I ended up on my ass as the whole rack slid about a foot back or more........:scared1:

I had to sit with 285 lbs on my ass luckily I was on the negative when it finally slid out and I just leaned forward and let the weights fall but the smith is on a f#%cking carpet and I didn't think about it sliding. I'm so ****ing pissed, and then my back was aching. It feels okay now might've just gotten tight from the impact but I think I'll be fine. I still managed to finish the workout though cuz I ain't no pu$$y and I couldn't go out like that LOL

Legs

Leg press machine
170x10 3 sets

Squats
265x12 (PR)
285x4 stupid accident....... got back and did 6 more
305x8 (PR)
315x6 (PR) I could've done more but my spotter sucked and my back was burning.

Leg extension
140x12
150x10
150x10
140x12

Leg curls
90x12
100x10
100xx8 drop set til 70 lbs

Leg ext drop set also.

Upped the dose to 30mgs today and I'll stay here for another week if the sides don't get too bad. We will see... I didn't feel stronger yet but my pump was pretty good after the drop sets.

berraco47

Awards
Day 7 Week 3

Alright today I had an earlier than usual workout. I decided to take two days off to let my back heal up again after the squating accident and it's feeling pretty good right now. Still a little stiff but nothing too bad. So after that I needed to make up some workouts and I decided to do chest and back together. I've recently upped the dosage to 30mgs and I'm definitely feeling more strength. I'm also getting some bloat though. Not sure if I'm going to run this for four weeks but so far the sides have been manageable. Workout was great though except that I was winded from doing chest and back together.

Flat Bench
255x12 (PR) Dude strength is unreal on Mdrol! I was hitting 225x12 three and half weeks ago.
265x9 (PR)
275x7 (PR)
255x9

superset with

Lat Pulldown
150x12
160x10 (3 sets)

Incline Press (as you can see I was pretty tired from the flat bench and the supersets)
185x10
195x8
195x7
185x10

Pull ups

Cable flys
40x10
50x10
50x10

DB incline flys
45x10 (3 sets)

superset with

Cable rows
160x10
160x10
170x8

One arm rows
115x10 (3 sets)

superset with

Machine press
170x10 (3 sets)

berraco47

Awards
Alright guys sorry I haven't been updating lately it's just that this log got a little stale since I didn't see that many people posting. Anyways I'm happy to report that today was my last day on cycle and I'm ready to start PCT tomorrow. It's been a good cycle and I'll do a full write up later on.

For PCT I'm going to change a few things up a bit as I didn't get shut down at all on Mdrol. I felt good throughout the whole cycle and never experienced any testicular atrophy so I'm going to try something like this on the torem.

Day 1-7 90mg
Day 8-14 60mg
Day 15-30 30mg

I'll also keep the DHEA and ATD and other goods along the same dosages depending on sides.

ripped64

Awards
Your cycle looks like it went pretty well. Looking forward to seeing your results after PCT

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys sorry I haven't been updating lately it's just that this log got a little stale since I didn't see that many people posting. Anyways I'm happy to report that today was my last day on cycle and I'm ready to start PCT tomorrow. It's been a good cycle and I'll do a full write up later on.

For PCT I'm going to change a few things up a bit as I didn't get shut down at all on Mdrol. I felt good throughout the whole cycle and never experienced any testicular atrophy so I'm going to try something like this on the torem.

Day 1-7 90mg
Day 8-14 60mg
Day 15-30 30mg

I'll also keep the DHEA and ATD and other goods along the same dosages depending on sides.
looking forward to the review. thats weird you didnt experience atrophy.

berraco47

Awards
Mdrol summary

Alright everybody. Sorry I haven't been updating frequently lately, but I have been busting my butt in the gym still. I'm still kinda sore from that freak accident and I definitely am feeling it in my lower back but it's starting to get a little better. It's usually just stiff so I've been avoiding squats for the last week and I'll probably stick with leg presses until I'm 100%

THOUGHTS ON MDROL:

I ended up gaining 10.5lbs on this 4 week cycle of Mdrol. I originally wanted to do it 20/20/20 but by the third week I was only up 7lbs so I decided to up the dosage around the middle of the third week to 30mg and stayed on 30mgs until the end of the cycle.

I consider this cycle to be somewhat successful in that I was really hoping gain around 15-20lbs of LBM on this compound, but in all honesty I can't really blame Mdrol for my results because my diet should have been better! I take full responsibility for this and in retrospect I should've probably waited until I was in a more stable situation before jumping on cycle. My calories were around 3800-4000 cals/day and I had cheat days on the weekend,but I like to count everything I eat and I KNOW for a fact that I wasn't putting away 4500cals/day of clean food every day. I guess I just wasn't mentally ready to eat that much. I guess I'm just emphasizing this to anybody who may be reading that bottom line I don't care how strong the compound or cycle you are doing is, if your diet isn't in check your not going to get the results you want.

All in all though I did enjoy Mdrol while on cycle. I didn't experience any extreme irritability and that's pretty good for me because I tend to be edgy at times. What I loved about Mdrol the most were the strength gains.

I started off benching 225x12 at the beginning of it and on my last chest workout on cycle I hit 255x12 for 3 sets!!!!!!!!! and then I hit 275x6 after that. I probably could've hit numbers higher than that but I was playing it safe trying to avoid injuries at all costs. 30lbs on Bench is really impressive for me as I have always struggled with upper body strength.

Similarly with legs I was repping 315x8 on squats and can hit 7plates per side on leg presses for 10-12 reps. So yeah strength is crazy on Mdrol but you knew that already.......lol pumps were also good on cycle but not the crazy skin tearing ones I have read about some people having

SIDES

Well I'm not out of the clear yet, but I feel that it went pretty smoothly on cycle. I had some back pumps and I know my blood press was high from the mild headaches I would get but the headaches got better towards the end of the cycle and I used taurine for the bp's.

Other sides were frequent urge to urinate and this would come and go. I am bald now so I know that I have sensitivity to DHT. I'm pretty sure that Mdrol converts to DHT so I was taking alot of Saw palmetto and I hope that my prostate didn't grow alot. Might have to use fincar or something similar in the future.

Libido was great throughout and even elevated at times and I didn't have any atrophy at all...

Did have some mild chest pains and this also happened to me on Pmag. If it's gyno then I'm hoping the serm and reverse taper AI will take care of it.

IN SUMMARY: I enjoyed Mdrol and for me the sides were pretty manageable. (time will tell) I definitely felt the strength gains but I will not be taking this compound again until I get used to eating more than 4,000 cals per day. This will be my last cycle for the year and I plan on getting some check ups done before any other future cycles just to make sure my health is good to go. For now I'm going to keep bulking and may look to cut sometime in April or May. I'm not sure what my next cycle might be but I'm interested in M14add? I think it's a dbol precursor from what I've heard so that seems promising. May run it as a bridge with a test based product. If I can get my hands on some injectables though I might hit that up. Thanks to everybody who followed along. I'll keep you updated here on my PCT. Today is day 2 and oh yeah SERMS taste like crap... LOL

Reactions: oli
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great summary buddy. I wasn't near a computer till a couple days ago so I was just getting updates on my phone. Great cycle.

Question: You say now you are bald~ how was your hair before the cycle?

berraco47

Awards
Great summary buddy. I wasn't near a computer till a couple days ago so I was just getting updates on my phone. Great cycle.

Question: You say now you are bald~ how was your hair before the cycle?
^^^^^^Cool thanks for following. To answer your question I've been balding since I was 21yrs old. It's genetic and nothing to do with AAS

jony6988

Awards
Alright everybody. Sorry I haven't been updating frequently lately, but I have been busting my butt in the gym still. I'm still kinda sore from that freak accident and I definitely am feeling it in my lower back but it's starting to get a little better. It's usually just stiff so I've been avoiding squats for the last week and I'll probably stick with leg presses until I'm 100%

THOUGHTS ON MDROL:

I ended up gaining 10.5lbs on this 4 week cycle of Mdrol. I originally wanted to do it 20/20/20 but by the third week I was only up 7lbs so I decided to up the dosage around the middle of the third week to 30mg and stayed on 30mgs until the end of the cycle.

I consider this cycle to be somewhat successful in that I was really hoping gain around 15-20lbs of LBM on this compound, but in all honesty I can't really blame Mdrol for my results because my diet should have been better! I take full responsibility for this and in retrospect I should've probably waited until I was in a more stable situation before jumping on cycle. My calories were around 3800-4000 cals/day and I had cheat days on the weekend,but I like to count everything I eat and I KNOW for a fact that I wasn't putting away 4500cals/day of clean food every day. I guess I just wasn't mentally ready to eat that much. I guess I'm just emphasizing this to anybody who may be reading that bottom line I don't care how strong the compound or cycle you are doing is, if your diet isn't in check your not going to get the results you want.

All in all though I did enjoy Mdrol while on cycle. I didn't experience any extreme irritability and that's pretty good for me because I tend to be edgy at times. What I loved about Mdrol the most were the strength gains.

I started off benching 225x12 at the beginning of it and on my last chest workout on cycle I hit 255x12 for 3 sets!!!!!!!!! and then I hit 275x6 after that. I probably could've hit numbers higher than that but I was playing it safe trying to avoid injuries at all costs. 30lbs on Bench is really impressive for me as I have always struggled with upper body strength.

Similarly with legs I was repping 315x8 on squats and can hit 7plates per side on leg presses for 10-12 reps. So yeah strength is crazy on Mdrol but you knew that already.......lol pumps were also good on cycle but not the crazy skin tearing ones I have read about some people having

SIDES

Well I'm not out of the clear yet, but I feel that it went pretty smoothly on cycle. I had some back pumps and I know my blood press was high from the mild headaches I would get but the headaches got better towards the end of the cycle and I used taurine for the bp's.

Other sides were frequent urge to urinate and this would come and go. I am bald now so I know that I have sensitivity to DHT. I'm pretty sure that Mdrol converts to DHT so I was taking alot of Saw palmetto and I hope that my prostate didn't grow alot. Might have to use fincar or something similar in the future.

Libido was great throughout and even elevated at times and I didn't have any atrophy at all...

Did have some mild chest pains and this also happened to me on Pmag. If it's gyno then I'm hoping the serm and reverse taper AI will take care of it.

IN SUMMARY: I enjoyed Mdrol and for me the sides were pretty manageable. (time will tell) I definitely felt the strength gains but I will not be taking this compound again until I get used to eating more than 4,000 cals per day. This will be my last cycle for the year and I plan on getting some check ups done before any other future cycles just to make sure my health is good to go. For now I'm going to keep bulking and may look to cut sometime in April or May. I'm not sure what my next cycle might be but I'm interested in M14add? I think it's a dbol precursor from what I've heard so that seems promising. May run it as a bridge with a test based product. If I can get my hands on some injectables though I might hit that up. Thanks to everybody who followed along. I'll keep you updated here on my PCT. Today is day 2 and oh yeah SERMS taste like crap... LOL
what is your m-drol number batch??

jony6988

Awards
i have the number 54221 exp 06/2013 and i read that this lote can be fake...is this true?? thanks

p.d: sorry with my english, i'm spanish

berraco47

Awards
i have the number 54221 exp 06/2013 and i read that this lote can be fake...is this true?? thanks

Don't worry about it bro I'm hispanic too if you want to ask me in spanish that's cool. Anyways I don't pay too much attention to rumors of fake Mdrol. I trust CEL's products so if it's from them than it should be good based on my experience.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^Cool thanks for following. To answer your question I've been balding since I was 21yrs old. It's genetic and nothing to do with AAS
Im the same way... My dad was balding since I can remember what shampoo was. Cause he always had rogaine lol. And he me at 18....

I started balding at 21... My AH run seems to have speed things up a bit, but I figure I should just buzz it all off and sport the bald look. Or maybe if the wife REALLY cares, i could use a wig while I go out to the town... (I live in Japan and it seems that they really care about your hair here)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
sweet gains on your bench numbers!
&
pretty cool you admitted that your diet wasn't on-point

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

it is not fake. some people just don't respond to some steroids. I know of a couple fellas' who took the same batch without problems.

Anyways, nice log berraco. at least 30-40 lbs. on bench for sure. wow.

berraco47

Awards
Im the same way... My dad was balding since I can remember what shampoo was. Cause he always had rogaine lol. And he me at 18....

I started balding at 21... My AH run seems to have speed things up a bit, but I figure I should just buzz it all off and sport the bald look. Or maybe if the wife REALLY cares, i could use a wig while I go out to the town... (I live in Japan and it seems that they really care about your hair here)
Yeah man shave it off that's what I do and girls like big bald guys anyways. LOL

berraco47

Awards
sweet gains on your bench numbers!
&
pretty cool you admitted that your diet wasn't on-point
it is not fake. some people just don't respond to some steroids. I know of a couple fellas' who took the same batch without problems.

Anyways, nice log berraco. at least 30-40 lbs. on bench for sure. wow.

^^^^Thanks guys. I'll really be focusing on my diet here as soon as I get settled in at my new place and start getting my routine together again. I'm not touching any more DS/PH's until my diet is spot on. I mean there is no point to it if your not going to get the
maximum benefit from the steroid

PS- Today is day 4 of PCT doing torem @ 90mg. Definitely noticing that some water bloat has come off of me and I dropped about two pounds. I know that Mdrol isn't supposed to convert to estrogen but I read somewhere that it can cause an increase in the estrogen by another mechanism. Strength has held up so far this week and I'm actually increasing numbers on certain lifts.

AyeSir

Awards
Sooo, how big did your forearms get? How much did your forearms lifts go up? Im dying to know!!!

berraco47

Awards
^^^^ Yeah my forearms did grow as did the rest of my body.

PCT is going great right now feeling pretty good. I have been a tad bit emotional and have had the blues, not sure if it's the torem or what but I've kept all my gains through the second week of PCT and I'm still getting stronger every time. I hit 275x8 for bench the other day and I probably could've done more. Feels good!

berraco47

Awards
PCT- tomorrow is going to be the start of week 3 for PCT and so far I've held on to all my gains. I'm even getting stronger in PCT!